Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 9:36

Leopardstar leapt atop the Jaggedrock with practiced ease, keenly aware of the eyes of at least one of their guests fixed on her. It wasn't showing off, exactly--simply a display of skill and grace, and a reminder that she would not be taken lightly. Though she wasn't entirely sure if it was perceived.

Well. That didn't matter, exactly; she had other business to attend to.

At least this was the good kind.

"All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 11:10

Larkpaw
Apprentice | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkpaw happily followed her mentor to the gathering spot. She was always excited for announcements. She sat down beside Badgermask, golden eyes beaming up at her clan leader awaiting the news this meeting would bring.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 12:32

As she always did, Leopardstar scanned the gathering of cats for the subject of the day's ceremony; though her gaze lingered there for a moment before she spoke; taking in not just Larkpaw, but also the cats around her. She often found herself glancing at the cats that made up her Clan these days, as if she'd somehow convinced herself they might disappear without warning.

"We are gathered here today to witness the naming of a new warrior. Larkpaw, please step forward."

No sense delaying any further. Not when Larkpaw was clearly excited.

"I call upon the warriors of ShadowClan to gaze upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of our honorable code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn."

She met Larkpaw's eyes as she stepped forward, offering what she hoped was a reassuring smile in return.

"Larkpaw, do you swear to uphold the warrior code? To protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 13:40

Larkpaw
Apprentice | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkpaw could barely believe her ears, when Leopardstar called her name, 'Is this really happening?!' She quickly made her way to stand in front of Leopardstar. "I swear on my life." She mewed back with a smile. Her golden eyes revealed just how exited she was, and she could hardly stand still. Larkpaw had been waiting for this moment since she started her training and she was convinced, today, was the best day of her life.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 8:57

Larkpaw's excitement, it seemed, was contagious; Leopardstar's own smile growing brighter. "Then it is my honor to name you as a warrior before all of ShadowClan."

She had thought quite a bit about what sort of name would suit a cat like Larkpaw, but in that moment she felt confident that she had made a good decision. "From this day forward, you will be known as Larkshine. ShadowClan honors your friendly disposition and your fearless nature, and we are proud to welcome you as a warrior in your own right."

She leapt forward, touching her nose to Larkshine's shoulder.

"Congratulations, Larkshine. Go now and spend time with your Clanmates, get settled in the warriors' den, and celebrate until it's time for your vigil."

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 22:49

Larkshine
Tier 1 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

A smile swept across Larkshine's face. She was finally a warrior. "Thank you Leopardshine!" She exclaimed as she touched her nose to the clan leader's shoulder. Larkshine then turned and quickly padded over to her mentor. "We did it Badgermask! I'm finally a warrior!" She purred to her mentor. She was sure to keep back a bit; she knew Badgermask didn't care for Larkshine to be in her space.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1