Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Tara
downfive
6 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 19:24

"Some days end when I need a few friends."
Birdstar
SkyClan | she/her

Another apprentice was ready to be named. New warriors were always a blessing, but Birdstar was particularly grateful for them now. It made claws sharply grip her heart, thinking of barely-promoted warriors having to attend war, but... Birdstar sighed to herself as she leapt atop the Tallbranch. It would be good for them to have the claws; Perchstar would spare none, so neither would she. Even if the family's thirst for violence had skipped Honeypaw, Birdstar wasn't ignorant to how she'd stepped up for the latter half of their season away. "All cats old enough to climb the trees, gather beneath the Tallbranch for a Clan meeting." The large molly called out, gaze sweeping across the crowd as she watched them gather.
profile | playlist | discord: downfive  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3005

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 19:34

Falconmoon had a feeling that the time for warrior ceremonies would come. He missed Shatterdsky's. He would not miss Honeypaw's or Brackenpaw's. As proud as he would be when they all got their names, the threat of war looming overhead like a gray sky made him sick deep down as well. He took his place at the front of the crowd and tried to hide his claws kneading the earth beneath his paws. He would smile and look happy if this turned out to be a warrior ceremony for one of his kits. He owed them at least that much.

He would request to be put on patrol with all of them once they were all warriors. They would have plenty of time to get to know him, and he them.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 19:42

Honeypaw

Honeypaw was startled by the clan summons, having been relaxing and sharing freshkill with Mallowpaw. Her blue eyes rounded and her fur stood on end for a moment before she realized everything was calm. The looming threat of war hung over her heart like a dark cloud, and though she was usually well at hiding it, sometimes it could sneak up on her as unexpectedly as a bird taking flight. She got to her paws and shook out her fur, wiping a paw over her face.

"Mallowpaw, I wonder what this is about?" she pondered. Surely none of the kits are old enough for an apprentice ceremony, and... she swallowed, not daring to allow the thought of war cross her mind. She shoved it back to where it belonged. Gauging her clanmates' calm demeanors, she padded delicately up to the crowd of gathering cats, passing her father, Falconmoon, on the way through. Her coat brushed against his and she purred affectionately, "Hello, father," meeting his gaze cheerfully. What is that look? she wondered as she pressed just past him and situated herself next to a spot by Yewpaw, beckoning Mallowpaw with her tail and an encouraging look.

"Hey, Yewpaw," she chirped in greeting to the muscular tom, "Would you mind if we sit with you?" Her pale blue eyes glistened hopefully.

Surrounded by so many cats she loved, her thoughts went to Brackenpaw. Somewhere out there, Honeypaw hoped that her brother was still alive. She hadn't seen him since the wolf attack at the lake, and she was convinced they may never cross paths again. She prayed to StarClan each night that he was safe, wherever he was. She caught sight of Shatteredsky's pelt through the crowd, followed by Myrtlepaw, his apprentice. I've made so many friends, I wish Brackenpaw was here with us.

She took a deep breath, clearing her mind of her grief, to focus on the event at hand. "If Birdstar is calling a meeting, it must be important," she mewed, to no one in particular. "Let's just hope it's good news."

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 20:03

Birdstar
SkyClan | she/her

It was easy to spot Honeypaw as she wove between Clanmates on her way to find a seat. Birdstar watched her trail through the crowd, losing Honeypaw briefly when her attention lingered on the apprentice's father but quick to find her again. When Honeypaw found a place at Yewpaw's side, she seemed to release something with the forward turn of her attention. Should blue eyes find hers, Birdstar would meet them with a meaningful blink: both recognition and forewarning, so Honeypaw would have enough time to brace herself for the next few minutes if she caught the look. While she waited on the Clan to finish gathering, Birdstar allowed a bit of her regret and grief to wash through her. She hoped Brackenpaw would return one day--one day soon--to find what he had missed, to eventually earn his own name. Birdstar's tongue suddenly soured, thinking that he may never get that blessing, but with the expect hushing below she silenced her ruminations and straightened up again.

"Honeypaw, please step forward," she beckoned with a singular entreating wave of her tail. Once Honeypaw had gathered herself and found her way to the front of the crowd, near her father again, Birdstar flicked an ear and continued. "I call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn." Birdstar bowed her head slightly to fix Honeypaw more clearly under her gaze. Now came the inevitable question; the oath of blood. "Honeypaw: do you promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" It was a grave request. The sacrifice of life was hefty no matter when the question came, but in peaceful times, it was easy to imagine that would never really happen. Now, with the unshakeable shadow fallen over their foreseeable, giving life and limb in the name of the Clan was a real possibility.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3005

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 20:16

Falconmoon watched Honeypaw approach and gave her a soft headbutt on the shoulder in greeting as she passed. "Good morning." He responded with a purr. She sat beside Yewpaw, and he couldn't help but eye the young tom thoughtfully. Maybe there wasn't anything going on between the two, but she chose to sit with him for a reason. If something did blossom between them... Yewpaw would pay the ultimate price if he ever hurt her. That was one promise he sent to the stars that he intended to keep.

Birdstar began the ceremony, and he smiled when Honeypaw's name was called. If her warrior name is Honeycomb I swear to you, Starclan, I will be at Highstones within the day to scream at each and every one of you.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 20:33

Myrtlepaw
Apprentice | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlepaw followed behind Shatteredsky when the Birdstar called the clan together. She briefly caught Honeypaw's gaze and gave her friend a quick smile. Myrtlepaw sat down behind her mentor and turned her focus to the clan leader. When Honeypaw was called up, Myrtlepaw could hardly hold her excitement in. Their friendship had come so far and she only wished the best for her friend.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 21:32

Honeypaw

Honeypaw felt her breath catch in her throat when her name was called. Me?
She had to remind herself to breathe. She cast a glance at first Mallowpaw, then Yewpaw, not quite sure if she believed her ears. She had spent nearly every day of every moon since she'd been made an apprentice training - with Brackenpaw, Mistflower, and Sunfire - and taking care of Paledove's kits throughout the journey to their new home. Then, she spent almost all her time rebuilding SkyClan's original home. But the young she-cat had always been terrified of blood and battle, and her hunting and sparring skills had suffered. Have I really earned the right to become a warrior, like Shatteredsky?  Her eyes sought the pelt of her brother now, and the weight of an entire clan's eyes were suddenly upon her. Honeypaw rose shakily to her paws, feeling moreso as though she were floating rather than walking through the crowd of warriors. I still feel so much smaller than them.

She passed Falconmoon with a sheepish grin, a mixture of anxiety and excitement playing at her heart. This is my big day, she thought as she approached her leader. If only Brackenpaw were here. She dipped her head to Birdstar and listened intently as she began to speak the familiar words of the warrior ceremony. Her eyes locked with her leader's as she asked her the defining question.

Even at the cost of your life?

Honeypaw swallowed. It's not something she had ever truly considered. Battle terrified her. If it came down to it, would I be able to lay down my life for the sake of SkyClan? Her mind flickered back to the wolf attack at the lake, and the lives lost there in blood-soaked chaos, the warriors who would throw themselves in front of their classmates to spare their lives.

The question hung uncomfortably in the air, the silence weighing in on Honeypaw until she could barely draw a breath. She thought about Paledove's death, and how the beautiful queen had entrusted her kits to a mere apprentice. She trusted me with all their lives, Honeypaw realized with a start. And in the same heartbeat, Honeypaw was stunned to realize how easily it would have been for her to throw herself before those kits to protect them. She pulled her gaze away from Birdstsr momentarily, her icy blue eyes wafting over the crowd of cats before her. She picked them out, one by one: Cricketpaw, Myrtlepaw, Condorpaw, Ospreypaw, and finally Yewpaw. Her eyes lingered on the tom a moment longer. She felt her pelt warm up, and life returned to her paws. She looked at Mallowpaw, too, as she had grown so close to him throughout their journey together. Love welled up from her heart and enveloped the young she-cat like a warm hug. In that moment, she remembered her mother's face. Honeypaw took a deep, steadying breath before turning back to Birdstar, a fiery determination in her gaze.

"I do," she finally mewed, her voice certain and unwavering. If I can do it for them, I can do it for the rest of my classmates, too. "I promise."

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 6:19

Birdstar
SkyClan | she/her

Birdstar never minded the apprentices that took longer to deliberate over their answer rather than firing an answer back immediately. In some sense, she preferred the stretch of silence to occupy ceremonies: knowing which of her warriors stopped to reflect gave her insight into them, and there was a certain respectability that came with having the awareness to think. But looking down at Honeypaw now, Birdstar wondered whether she might reject the oath. There was fear in her eyes, and her paws were wooden when they carried her forth through the crowd. Birdstar didn't Honeypaw, nor was she truly concerned; much the same as Bubblebeam's ceremony, she just passively wondered, until something in Honeypaw's final scan of the crowd seemed to ignite her. Her blue eyes were far brighter now, burning when she looked up. The corners of Birdstar's mouth twitched up into a smile.

With Honeypaw's deliberation concluded, her testament given, Birdstar issued an approving nod. "Then I grant you your new name as a warrior." She responded with a flick of her tail. "From this day on, you will be known to all as Honeydew. SkyClan honors your dedication and warm spirit." Birdstar let the name hang in the air for a moment before moving down from the Tallbranch. She crossed the short distance between them and briefly pressed her nose to Honeydew's head, holding them both still for a few heartbeats before pulling away. "Congratulations, Honeydew," Birdstar murmured. "You're going to be a fine warrior--you've earned this." Her tone and the steady gaze she leveled on Honeydew were both sincere. Birdstar's mouth opened like she would have gone on, but a glance over Honeydew's shoulder gave her a quick look at all the friends and family eagerly waiting to congratulate her. Chuffing softly, Birdstar finished, "May your vigil be a quiet one," then stepped back to join the Clan in cheering.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 7:49

MALLOWPAW !
Mallowpaw had been waiting quietly in the mass of cats while Birdstar addressed the Clan, leaning in closer when it was announced that Honeypaw would be having her warrior ceremony. She deserved it more than any cat here and it was a long time coming. She was such a wonderful cat with a beautiful heart. Honeypaw would make a great addition to the warriors' den and they were lucky to have her there. Mallowpaw would miss sleeping beside her every night. Her fluffy pelt was such a gift in Leafbare.

Honeypaw was such a gift in general.

A few moments later, she was no longer Honeypaw. She was... "Honeydew! Honeydew!" Mallowpaw cried out gleefully, standing up on his paws. There was no better warrior than she for StarClan to approve. He approached her shortly after calling her name, purring softly. He whispered quietly enough for only the golden warrior to hear him. "Will we still be friends?"

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 13:15

"Honeydew! Honeydew!" Wolfblossom had known what and who the meeting was for, and she could not have been prouder of her granddaughter as Honeydew earned her name. She was such a kind, gentle she-cat, and she had stepped up to help the clan as well as Paledove's kits many times. This ceremony had been more than earned.

She would hide the less pleasant emotions that burned beneath her pelt. She feared for the safety of her clanmates, of her family, but this ceremony was Honeydew's. Not Riverclan's to steal the joy from. Rising from her place beneath the tallbranch with a smile, Wolfblossom padded toward her granddaughter with a purr. "You've worked so hard for this, Honeydew. I am so proud of you." She gently bumped the newly-named warrior's shoulder, "May your vigil be quiet and peaceful."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 17:22

Bubblebeam slipped into the ceremony late, on her way back from a patrol, but she rushed over into the crowd immediately once she heard who Birdstar was speaking the ceremonial words to. Honeypaw was finally getting her chance at warriorhood. A tiny knot of worry grew in the pit of her stomach, wondering whether her friend would be thinking the same anxious thoughts that she had during her own ceremony. But whether she had or not, she ended up making the same decision that Bubblebeam had--maybe with a little bit less hesitation, as there actually seemed to be warmth and excitement in her voice rather than the guilt-laden dryness of the older she-cat's. But either way, the words were said, and the name was given.

"Honeydew! Honeydew!" she cheered, feeling a smile gradually make its way to her face. Her voice was drowned out, though, by what seemed like the majority of SkyClan--as opposed to the way that at least half of her family had been missing during her own ceremony. Bubblebeam was tired of feeling jealous, though, so she swallowed down the sourness and instead waited her turn to approach. Gently, she headbutted her friend's shoulder, offering a warm purr. "Congratulations, Honeydew. You did it! I knew you could do it. You're going to be great at this." Pale green eyes blinked slowly as she pulled back, grinning. "I'll help you move your nest to the warrior's den after your vigil. Though, I'm sure I'll have to get in line if I want yours to be anywhere near mine!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 17 Feb 2024 - 19:56

Honeydew

SkyClan honors your dedication and warm spirit.

The words filled Honeydew with warmth, and made her wonder why she was ever afraid at all. She licked her leader's shoulder in turn and closed her eyes to savor the praise. You've earned this.

"Thank you, Birdstar," she purred, turning to shyly glance over the crowd as they called her new name - Honeydew. When the moment had finally passed, some cats began to disperse, but Honeydew was surprised when Mallowpaw's quiet voice was the first to greet her. She turned to him, her blue eyes warm. "Of course we'll be friends, Mallowpaw," she mewed back. "I'll miss you, but I will keep a spot warm for you in the warrior's den." She nuzzled his cheek and turned to her grandmother's words.

"Oh, Wolfblossom, thank you." Honeydew fought to keep her tears from overflowing from her eyes as she leaned into her grandmother and purred. "I couldn't have done it without you."

The newly-named warrior turned to her friend's voice. Bubblebeam. She was taken off guard by the headbutt, and it nearly tipped her over. She gave her friend a good-natured, gentle cuff in retaliation. "Thanks, Bubblebeam. I sure hope so! I'll do my best." But Honeydew's pelt became hot at the thought of other cats wanting to be by her nest. She fluffed out her fur and flicked Bubblebeam's shoulder with her tail. "No way," she purred. "I'll be happy to have my nest next to yours. Thank you." She smiled warmly at her friend and dipped her head, turning to wade back into the crowd to make her way to the center of the clearing to prepare for her vigil.

A fleeting thought crossed her mind on her way there.
Where is Yewpaw? Her pale blue eyes searched for his familiar pelt, or his mis-matched blue and yellow eyes.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 22:25

Myrtlepaw
Apprentice | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlepaw waved her tail across the new warrior's back, "Honeydew, I think that name suits you!" She was happy to see her friend become a warrior and couldn't wait to see where this new adventure took Honeydew. Although she wouldn't lie, Myrtlepaw would miss having her in the apprentice den.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 2:24

Yewpaw had gotten a little used to this ceremony thing - but this one was different! It was called by Birdstar herself. She looked so elegant up there.. I wonder what it felt like? I wonder if I'd ever become leader? He nodded eagerly to welcome everyone beside him. His eyes sparkled with anticipation of what was to come. At that moment, surrounded by cats he loved... Everything was right. His mind was clear.

He couldn't help but beam with pride, his jaw dropping as Honeypaw was called forward. It's for her! It was hard to explain the joy in his heart and his expression as he witnessed her take those steps toward her well-deserved warrior name. His excitement lingered in his mismatched gaze and he nodded every single time she glanced at him. Nothing could ruin this for him. He cheered along with the echos of their clan. Honeydew! Honeydew! Honeydew!

He got lost in the crowd easily. When the crowd finally dispersed, he made his way through. He had to tell her how proud of her he was. Imagine being a warrior! I wonder what is going through her mind? His tail was held high with excitement - and the moment he reached her, his grin widened and he couldn't contain his enthusiasm. His eyes gleamed with genuine happiness for his friend. "Honeydew!" He purred, nudging her affectionately and nuzzling her. "I swear, congratulations. Really. You're going to be an amazing warrior. It suits you and it's gorgeous. I hope my warrior name is as amazing as yours."

Teasing, he added with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "You better save a nest by yours! I'm going to be so lonely in the apprentices' den and I need something to look forward to." His tail flicked with playful enthusiasm. He couldn't wait to see who she'd become. He wanted to be in her paws, too. He'd miss her warmth in the apprentices' den, but he couldn't wait to join her. Soon, it'll be his turn along with the rest of his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1