Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

like the cool kids (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

like the cool kids (c) Empty
PostSubject: like the cool kids (c)   like the cool kids (c) EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 17:16

Technically they were supposed to go out with a warrior... but since they weren't kits anymore, technically no one could stop them. Wolfpaw had convinced her it wouldn't be too hard to slip away from a hunting patrol and simply wander around for a bit on their own, and she couldn't blame him. The territory looked so pretty tonight! Gleaming starlight reflected on the snow, and the pleasant sensation of crunchy frost giving way to squishy mud was something she could walk on all day. It was almost funny how the mud darkened her paws but the snow cleaned them off almost instantly. She could be entertained for hours just walking in a circle. Something in the back of her mind whispered that Mamma Pineblossom probably wouldn't want them sneaking off, but Wolfpaw was just so confident. Besides, he was already great at fighting, and his teaching from Silverhawk would definitely make him one of the strongest cats in the Clan. He would keep her safe. They would be perfectly fine! "So, where are we going?" Hedgepaw asked finally, tilting her head to try and get a look at his face. He was walking in front of her, of course, as usual. But she'd promised him that he could. "Anywhere in particular?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: like the cool kids (c)   like the cool kids (c) EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 14:21

wolfpaw

apprentice| shadowclan

Wolfpaw trudged along through the muck and marsh of the ShadowClan wetlands. If it weren't for the moon hanging above them and the occasional big mounds of fresh, soft snow, he'd probably blend in. Thankfully, Hedgepaw had a lighter fur than him and the white paws were easy to spot-- Last thing he wanted was to lose sight of her.

"I think we should try 'n hunt ourselves," Wolfpaw grunted, his ears angled back and forth and attentive to every little sound that moved through the territory. "A big group is gonna scare everything away, but imagine how proud Mama would be if we dragged back something big, or a ton of little somethings?" He ran his tongue over his lips, claws flexing through the crunchy frozen leaves and then into the soft muck below. His amber eyes ghosted back toward Hedgepaw, who hung a head or so below him in height, and with a devilish growl he said; "Lets try and catch the biggest, baddest thing we can."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryekit

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: like the cool kids (c)   like the cool kids (c) EmptyThu 15 Feb 2024 - 22:03

The forest was pretty silent, except for the crunching of snow beneath feet and the distant hoots of an owl. Hedgepaw amused herself in the meantime by trying to step exactly where Wolfpaw did, in the small divots of snow and frost made by his darker paws--but it was difficult, since he'd already started to grow bigger than her. It took all her concentration to stretch her legs beyond their normal capacity, far enough to reach his footsteps, so she nearly fumbled her next step when he finally spoke. "Something... big?" She repeated his words with trepidation, uncertainty. "Like how big? Bigger than us? I dunno, I'm kinda small... I don't think I could catch anything bigger'n a mouse." It was true though, what he said with a gleam in his amber eyes--Mamma would be proud of them. Hedgepaw frowned thoughtfully. Her small tail still stuck straight up behind her, a bad habit from her recently-departed kithood. "A bad thing? Like... a predator? Like a fox? I dunno, Wolf... I think Mamma might be worried if we went looking for really dangerous stuff." It scared her, specifically, but she wasn't gonna say that. She didn't want Wolfpaw to think she wasn't cool enough to hang out with. "I mean, uh, I could do it! Totally I could. If I was as big and strong as you. But I'm really small, so I just..." Her voice grew quieter and more uncertain as she spoke. "What if something bad happens?"

Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: like the cool kids (c)   like the cool kids (c) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 13:02

wolfpaw

apprentice| shadowclan

"Dont say that about yourself," Wolfpaw said quickly, though it sounded more like a flippant snap rather than the encouragement he intended. "You can catch things plenty big. Just need practice, that's all..."

Her musings did give him cause for thought, though. His ampling came to a stop, wide paws squelching in the mud they paused on and he swung his head around to look at her. He had that expression he always had; nothing. But that meant he was in a good mood, or no mood, or a thoughtful mood. The only inclination that he was actually thinking was a quick twitch of the right corner of his lips. He huffed, and then said; "I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you, Hedge. And if you're worried, and Mama might be worried... We go for something smaller."

He raised his head into the air, a slight parting of his mouth and a sniff through his nose. His tail swayed behind him, back and forth lazily. "What about them stripey ones?" He suggested. "Or the big birds? I don't even know where we'd find one. They might find us, though. Or we can just hunt. You decide."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryekit

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: like the cool kids (c)   like the cool kids (c) EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 14:59

Practice... was that right? Practice, and she could catch anything she wanted. But that was the problem. She didn't really want to catch big, scary things. But if she said that then Wolfpaw wouldn't want to go on patrol with her anymore. And she liked spending time with him. Hedgepaw steeled herself, taking in a deep breath. "Yeah, I... yeah, okay." He said nothing would happen to her. He promised, and she trusted him. But then he mentioned maybe they didn't have to. They could go for something... smaller. Like... normal prey? She blinked. What on earth was a "stripey one"? Briefly she tilted her head, taking in what he'd said. They could just hunt, and the scary things would come to them, or they could come looking for the scary things. Frankly she didn't like either option. But Wolfpaw was strong, and he'd fight off anything stripey, either way.

"I mean, I'm sure they know where to find us, right?" Hedgepaw said, trying to sound casual and not like she was worried at all about big scary things coming to find them alone in the dark. "So, uh--if we just hunt for like, mice 'n stuff. I'm sure that anything stripey is gonna find us anyway. And... oh, look over there, it's a mouse. How crazy is that? I'm, uh, I'm gonna go catch it real quick." She hadn't actually seen anything, she just padded with purpose over to a slightly different corner of the territory, close to the base of a large conifer. Now that she'd gotten there, though, she actually did see some motion nearby in a pile of pine needles. Hmm. She inspected it for a while before sneaking a little bit closer and pouncing, white paws outstretched.

It actually was a mouse. It squeaked when she landed on it, and then when she hurriedly ended its life with a quick bite. Some pine needles also got in her mouth, and she spat them out before carrying the fresh-kill back to Stagpaw, trotting happily with her tail sticking straight up, stripey things forgotten. "Look! Look, I got one!"

Hedgepaw tries to catch a mouse... Success! -3 SP

Last edited by Ash on Fri 1 Mar 2024 - 15:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: like the cool kids (c)   like the cool kids (c) EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 14:59

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

like the cool kids (c) Mistpe10
like the cool kids (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: like the cool kids (c)   like the cool kids (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

like the cool kids (c)
Page 1 of 1