Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

into the woods - closed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

into the woods - closed Empty
PostSubject: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 12:52

SI'm not a stranger to the dark!
Twilight was creeping in, painting streaks of pink and purple across the sky. Leopardstar, Stagpaw’s mentor, had instructed him to meet her at the camp entrance at this time, and to say he was looking forward to it was an understatement.

She had to be one of the coolest cats in the clan! When he was a kit, he remembered playing with Frostpaw and Blackkit and they were talking about who they wanted as a mentor and Stagpaw had said he wanted Leopardstar, the tom didn’t really think it was possible. It’s like he manifested his dreams, and Starclan made it happen.

He didn’t wonder about what she was going to show him, nor did he car about the best hunting spots or secret hiding place, he was more interested in getting to know his mentor - hearing about her own apprenticeship, maybe a fun battle story from when she was his age.

That seemed like loads more fun than just a boring ole patrol.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 17:44

Upon realizing Sablestrike had entrusted Stagpaw's training to her, Leopardstar had felt something she hadn't felt outside of battle in some time: excitement and anticipation. She'd always liked spending time with kits and apprentices, and she enjoyed the responsibility of mentorship and of generally trying to be a positive influence on the younger cats of ShadowClan.

"We'll begin with a tour of the territory. You'll need to know where our borders are in order to properly challenge trespassers, and know where to mark during patrols. It wouldn't hurt to test what you know of the other Clans, as well. Let's start with SkyClan. Do you know where our border with them is?"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 21:22

Stagpaw jumped to his paws and puffed his chest out as he followed her. The tom nodded, his eyes furrowing in concentration and thought. Did he know where the Skyclan border was? "Hmmm," he hummed, "Mama said it was by the...Twoleg path. With the monsters on it." If he stayed quiet he could hear the distant rumbling of the monsters all the way from camp, he flicked his tail in the general direction. "Is that right Mrs. Leopardstar?" he asked, his voice hopeful as he scratched his head. The tom was never the best at remembering things.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 9:16

"That's one place where our territories meet," she nodded. "The Thunderpath borders WindClan, ThunderClan, and SkyClan; but we share a second border with SkyClan. And a different second border with WindClan. With SkyClan, there's Highpine; a towering tree. And for WindClan, there's the Hidden Outcropping. Remember to stay away from the borders when you're not with a larger patrol, alright? And stay away from Carrionplace."

Her tail flicked. "Now for a fun question. What do you know about the other Clans, in general?"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptySat 17 Feb 2024 - 12:33

Yes! I got it right! he grinned to himself, listening carefully to his mentor. The young apprentice clung to each word, trying his best to commit it to memory. Stay away unless with a bigger patrol, stay away from Carrionplace. Got it.

Fun!

He liked fun. Stagpaw took a second to think about this question. He had always sought out the stories about his own clan, never really making an effort to learn about anyone else. Though he supposed it would be important to know especially if he was to meet them in battle and that was something Stagpaw was truly interested in. "We used to be allies with Windclan, moons and moons and moons ago. And then there was uh..falling out. Windclan is known for being faster, with tall legs. Riverclan have thick fur so they can swim better. Skyclan climb and hunt in the trees." he stated as they walked, while he didn't care to learn about other clans, he did know the basics that everyone else did of course. "Thunderclan...they're...good at climbing too I 'spose." Most of the apprentices knowledge came from war stories, though he was sure Leopardstar knew all of them and more, she was probably in a few of the more famous ones he had heard about. He made a mental note to ask her later.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 7:11

"ThunderClan are warriors by nature," Leopardstar corrected. "Less climbing, and more brute strength. The rest is correct, including the fallen alliance with WindClan. Even now, when we have no quarrel with the other Clans, it's good to know their strengths. You never want to be caught off-guard because you didn't know your opponent's skillset."

She paused, having reached one of the more open spaces of their territory that wasn't particularly dangerous, and gestured with her tail. "Do you want to practice hunting, or show me what you know of battle strategy? This space should be suitable for either."

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:10

Stagpaw tilted his head in thought, as he tried hard to recall the stories of Thunderclan warriors of past. He supposed in most of them the elders had always described them as 'stocky' or 'well-built' and those were often synonymous with good warriors. This information was as valuable as a fat hare in the dead of winter. He needed to drink it up as much as possible.

"I think I would like to try my hand at hunting." he mused, My battle strategies are perfect anyhow. he thought to himself as he looked at his surroundings. The tom parted his jaws and scented the air, it was clearly there - mouse. Now just to find it- aha! In the brush hiding from the snow a good few fox lengths away, sat a mouse. Stagpaw's hunters crouch was messy, his big paws getting in the way of a seamless form, yet as a cat after all, the form would due. Now if he could just..get close enough.

Stagpaw held his breath and jumped - BAM! Stagpaw jumped right on top of it, snapping its neck easily with the sheer weight of his body. It was a shocking sight, and Stagpaw was instantly embarrassed at his lack of finesse. The tom picked up the squashed thing and brought it back to Leopardstar with a sheepish smile. He set the bloody mess down and shuffled his paws together, "I-I got it." he meowed, unable to meet her gaze.

Stagpaw is trying to catch a mouse. Success!

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten

Last edited by kiikko on Mon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:10

The member 'kiikko' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

into the woods - closed Mistpe10
into the woods - closed Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 11:22

"Very good, Stagpaw," Leopardstar praised her apprentice's efforts. "Though remember to practice your form. ShadowClan's strength lies in our skill at stealth. Watch, and see what you can learn."

Likewise, she scented the air and caught the scent of prey; another mouse nearby. It didn't take long for her eyes to land on it, and she fell into a well-practiced hunter's crouch as she slowly stalked forward.

It was clear from her form alone that the movement, the perfect pounce and swift killing blow, were second nature to ShadowClan's leader.

Carrying her prize in her jaws, she carefully set it down.

"Not bad, especially given that I hadn't planned to practice hunting today." Her eyes glinted in the light as she regarded Stagpaw with open curiosity. "Are you ready to test your battle skills against a full-fledged warrior? Sparring, mind you--no claws, no teeth; we don't need to burden Heatherberry with our practice."

Leopardstar caught a Mouse, costing 5 SP!
165/170 SP remaining

✿ kiikko

Last edited by Holly on Sat 2 Mar 2024 - 11:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 11:22

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

into the woods - closed Mistpe10
into the woods - closed Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: into the woods - closed   into the woods - closed Empty

Back to top Go down

into the woods - closed
Page 1 of 1