Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Still in the nursery..... D:<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Still in the nursery..... D:< Empty
PostSubject: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 8:57

Dustkit squeezed out of the nursery. He was as big as a warrior but not even an apprentice. "I am so bored." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 9:13

Dragonpaw walked up the the nursey "Hi dust" she said
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 9:14

"Hi." he mumbled. "Why are you hanging out with a kit? .Don't you have an apprentice friend?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 9:16

"Dust....your my best friend, why wouldn't i hang out with u" she said "Besides i hang out with mosskit" she added
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 9:17

"hi,what's your name,do I know you?" asked Groundpaw

Still in the nursery..... D:< 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 9:18

"Still. Even if I become an apprentice. Your not gonna have time to hange out because you'll be a warrior. I'm Dustkit. I should be Dusttail by now but nope."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 9:21

No! I'm not going to let this stop us from being together! She thought. "Come on dust your as big as a warrior, and your my friend." she thought of something "Hey, what if I mentor you!" she said
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 9:23

"awesom"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 9:26

"Ask jaystar to give u to me, just make sure u finish your ceremony AFter mine Ok" she said If i'm his mentor i can spend plenty of time with him, and help him become a warrior faster she thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still in the nursery..... D:<   Still in the nursery..... D:< Empty

Back to top Go down

Still in the nursery..... D:<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: