Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Return of the Badger!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Return of the Badger! Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyWed 2 Sep 2009 - 6:24

OOC: Here comes the badger!

Goldenpaw was out catching prey when she heard a little rustle in the bushes. She got ready to fight in case this intruder was a rouge or a kittypet. But a huge, bulky shape stepped out into the clearing. Goldenpaw tensed, ready to run. But instinct made her stay here and fight. This badger could follow her scent trail to the camp! Then she noticed a couple of healed scars on its side. This was the badger they had driven off half a moon ago! She knew that she couldn't fight off the badger by herself so she yowled for help. Then, she sprang onto the badger's back and struggled to hang on. She yowled again. I hope someone hears me! I'm going to be fresh kill! She thought franticly.

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyWed 2 Sep 2009 - 7:11

Darkpaw herd Goldenpaws crys for help and raced to aid her "Goldenpaw!" Darkpaw looked at the badger. "Ill help you!"
Darkpaw leaped at the badger and raked her claws down its face costing 10 SP and 6 HP.

Darkpaw
health
(20/20)
Stamina
(80/80)

Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_19Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_22Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_17Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_14Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_20Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_24Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_1-1Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS

Last edited by Darkpaw on Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 7:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyWed 2 Sep 2009 - 7:19

OOC: LOL! What's ST? It's SP!

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyWed 2 Sep 2009 - 7:21

OOC: XD I pressed the wrong button

Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_19Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_22Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_17Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_14Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_20Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_24Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_1-1Return of the Badger! Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyWed 2 Sep 2009 - 9:53

OOC: Hehehe.... should i do the badger's HP?

Goldenpaw raked the badger's belly with her claws dealing 6 damage and costing 10 Sp. "Darkpaw," She said, panting. "We need Graystream! We won't be able to defend ourselfs alone!"

Goldenpaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80

Badger
HP: 38/50

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyWed 2 Sep 2009 - 10:30

Firelight heard Goldenpaw and Darkpaw battling the badger. He dashed towards the badger and struck it with a Back Kick dealing 13 damage and costing 15 SP. "Looks like you two could use a little help." Firelight meowed to the two cats as he entered the scene.

HP: 60/60
SP:185/200

Last edited by Firelight on Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 10:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyWed 2 Sep 2009 - 10:30

"Go get him!" Darkpaw yowled. " I can hold it off for a while!"
Darkpaw swiped a claw at the badger costing 6 HP and 10 SP.

Darkpaw
HP
(20/20)
SP
(80/80)

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyWed 2 Sep 2009 - 14:40

OOC: Now that we have Firelight, do we really need Graystream?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 6:03

OOC: No, I guess I'm not needed now. :P Do you want me to control the Badger though?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 10:40

OOC: He would make the badger easier though, although that may be too easy... I didn't know me joining before Graystream would disclude him. :oops: He should at least be the badger.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 11:42

OOC: Yeah, and I dont think the HP and ST were good for the badger. But I think that Greystream should.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyFri 4 Sep 2009 - 6:09

OOC: I'll be it then, the fights almost over anyway. :)

IC: The Badger jumped back in fear in anger. It knew that it couldn't handle the three fierce ThunderClan Cats. It then spun around, claws out, and slashed Goldenpaw, Darkpaw, and Firelight with it's long claws dealing 10 damage to each of them. It jumped back, out of breath, and waiting for them to make a move.

Badger
HP: 19/50
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyFri 4 Sep 2009 - 8:03

OOC: You wrote ST again lol :lol!:

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Return of the Badger! DeQnfReturn of the Badger! UTs4eReturn of the Badger! CmOB3Return of the Badger! L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Return of the Badger! Swufty

Return of the Badger! 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyFri 4 Sep 2009 - 9:42

OOC: :lol!:

IC: Firelight leaped at the badger and tried an Upright Lock, costing 25 SP. The attack was a success and Firelight delt 14 damage to the badger. "Quick, he's almost down, strike now!" Firelight meowed to the two apprentices.
HP: 50/60
SP:160/200

Last edited by Firelight on Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 9:44; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! EmptyFri 4 Sep 2009 - 9:42

The member 'Firelight' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Return of the Badger! Mistpe10
Return of the Badger! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Badger!   Return of the Badger! Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Badger!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next