Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drama caused by rabies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Drama caused by rabies Empty
PostSubject: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 14:20

Dragonpaw slowed down and looked around the two leg place. "we are here" she muttered. She looked back "I think we lost them." she muttert clamly. She rabies had started to reach her brain any longer without the shot and she would surely die.[left]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 17:30

Shadowpaw padded along side Dragon, but continued on instead of stopping to look around. "I think so too. Now we need to keep moving before your rabies gets any worse.." She meowed worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 19:16

"Ok" she mewed. They walked up to a twoleg fence "Lets climb over it." she said as she jumped over the fence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:29

She followed her silently over the fence and down into the bushes below.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:39

Dragonpaw saw a twoleg. She walked over to it and foamed form the mouth, but the twoleg screamed and ran away into its nest. "What was that?!" she asked Shadowpaw
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:49

Mosskit had followed them and mewed "something were a animail with ranies ramies something like that bites you so you also get it"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:52

"Maybe they're too selfish to try to help others in need..." Shadowpaw grumbled. "Maybe we could try next door? And I can come with you this time to confront the twoleg." She then glanced back at Mosskit. "Wait, what are you doing here? How did you even get here?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:54

"uh i um i-" she broke off and started scratching at the twoleg door

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:57

She looked a mosskit "Did u follow us?!" she mewed to her as she jumped over the other fence.
She padded up to the nest and looked inside. there were a lot of wired white tubes with a sharp silver thing comming out of it. A twoleg appred and saw her foaming. It came out a carefully picked her up. "W-Whats it doing?!" she yelped. The twoleg poked her with the sharp silver thing and she yelped "That thing bit me!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 21:00

Mosskit leaped over the fence and "licked" the twoleg

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 21:02

She followed her quickly to see what was going on. When she saw the twoleg pick Dragonpaw up, the hair on her back stood on end. "Put her down you dumb twoleg!" She hissed until she saw Mosskit. "Mosskit, what are you doing?! Get away from it!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 12:57

The two-leg put her down and patted her head. It walked back inside. She realized that her mouth foam was going away and she felt better now. "Hey, the silver thing that bit me fixed me!" she said happily. "I guess thats it then." "We better get back to Shadow-clan before we are missed" she said.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 14:01

"yeah" she mewed already running home

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 14:08

OCC- this topic is over.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 14:11

ooc- okay! very short

PostSubject: Re: Drama caused by rabies   Drama caused by rabies Empty

Back to top Go down

Drama caused by rabies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next