Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a spider and a wasp (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 341

a spider and a wasp (c) Empty
PostSubject: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 5:49

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

His mother was sick, and Wolfkit was grumpy. Everyone else was sick and the coughs and splutters were so grating he wished  they would all go tumble into a hole and disappear, or something. But his mother was sick. And Wolfkit was angry about it. Not at his mother. But everyone else for letting her get sick. She was his mother, so she should be getting the best treatment out of anyone. But she wasn't. And he wanted to grab them all by the tail and drag them to her.

He was on his way to do just that. Mama and Silverhawk were busy with something, his siblings were too preoccupied with Mama being sick to notice, so he vanished. He brought his anger with him, a scowl on his face and his pelt bristled so much he looked like a porcupine. And then he collided with the back end of something tiny. "Oof-- Hey--" And the smell of fish. Disgusting.

"Get out of my way!"
He snapped, whirling around to a smaller multi-coloured RiverClanner sod. "Do they not teach you things manners in RiverClan? Stay out of other cats way."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryekit

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
starry

starry

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 14:40

Spiderkit
“Small but mighty.”

Spiderkit's bordeom had easily gotten the best of her, and without any established borders, she had found herself near a loose congregation of the Shadowclan cats. She had tried to stay near the lake like her mama said, but nobody there wanted to speak with her. Everyone was fussing over things to do and sick cats, which she could understand, but it didn't mean the young kit liked it. There was practically nobody to talk with. Half the clan was sick, and the other half was rushing around to complete tasks in their absence. All of the queens and elders were exhausted and trying to avoid illness if it hadn't reached them yet. And there were barely any kits in the clan, so nobody really wanted to play with her. She had been wandering around when she suddenly felt a strong force behind her, and she stumbled forward, just barely keeping her balance as Wolfkit pushed into her.

She turned around, ready to apologize for the misunderstanding, but the tom got his words out first. Her mouth curled downwards into an agitated frown. Who did this kit think he was, yelling at her like that? Her fur bristled angrily, and she could feel heat rising to her face. Mama had told her not to get into any fights, but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. "You're the one who bumped into me, mousebrain." she retorted snarkily. "And don't talk down about Riverclan. We're practically the same as you are." Traveling together as a large group had meant that she didn't understand the drama between groups. While she was proud of her heritage, she didn't see the point in being rude to others because of theirs.
code by kiiko • edited by kitty

Condorkit of Skyclan | #7b6a87 10 HP / 30 SP
character profiles
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) EmptyTue 12 Dec 2023 - 11:54

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

Wolfkit's tail lashed and he grit his teeth. He might've been willing to let this fishkit move on by if it had've apologised, but it did not, and snapped back with that oily fish-mouth it has. A low growl rumbled in his chest and he drew himself to a height. His paw itched to lash out and give it a swift cuff around the ear, knock some sense into it. But Mama would not be pleased, so he would not do so.

"You RiverClan things are nothing like ShadowClan. You stink. You're slimey. And, clearly, have a bees in your brains," He hissed, craning his head down to glare at the muddy-coloured kit and bare his fangs. "I suggest you move aside, and quick. Best thing ShadowClan can do it get rid of cats without being noticed."

He would not get into a fight. He repeated it over and over again in his head but for some StarClan-forsaken reason just looking at this kit filled him with a fury he had never felt before. He would not fight. Mama would not be happy about it. But Mama would not know-- No! Mama would find out. Someone would see, and then she would know. Everyone else would too but he didn't care about everyone else. "You should get back to your group. Don't want to trample you again."

template by #kiikko

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
starry

starry

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023 - 15:27

Spiderkit
“Small but mighty.”

Spiderkit's eyes flashed with anger as Wolfkit continued to berate her clan. She felt a rumbling building in her chest, getting close to forcing its way out. She was somewhat frightened by the feeling and attempted to swallow it the best she could. He was wrong. They weren't slimy, or stinky, he was the one with bees for brains. She huffed an indignant sigh, glaring at the other kit. She simply couldn't fathom why in the world he was so rude.

Fine, if he was going to be that way, she just had to follow in his footsteps. Fighting fire with fire, as one might say. "I don't know what they teach you Shadowclanners, but in Riverclan at least we learn not to threaten cats for no reason. And I don't think you could get anything done without being noticed. You obviously always have some mean comment to add." She hadn't even been truly offended by his words, just the implications they had. She was learning that she would not stand for anyone coming after her or her clan. She had half the sense to say much worse, but she knew her mama and Perchstar would be displeased with that. If there was one thing she wouldn't risk, it was the delayment of her ceremony. Once she was an apprentice, she could learn how to show this annoying kit a lesson.

"And I don't need any advice from you." she hissed, trying to make herself appear larger. This kit had an obvious size advantage, but she needed to show him that she wasn't intimidated. Now she was faced with a dilemma-- she wanted to leave, to not talk to this mouse-brain any longer, but she also didn't want to obey what he had said. She needed to prove her point. She found herself with her feet planted firmly on the ground beneath them. "I think I'll just stay her for a little while. You can't tell me what to do." she said, her eyes locked on her adversary's. 

character profiles
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 9:57

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

Wolfkit's ears were flat to his head and he found it hard to keep his lip from curling. This tiny thing was so dense it made him want to rip at something. He couldn't get anything done unseen? What in the name of those-Star-guys was it talking about? He had slipped away from his family, and now he was hear.

"Of course I can be unnoticed," He hissed, a firey edge to his voice. "You are mouthy, so I will be mouthy back. The more you run your mouth the more mouse-brained you sound. And open your eyes, fishling. I'm here, bigger than you, having you looking like a hedgehog-- And nobody has come to your rescue. Not a single cat."

He said he wouldn't get into a fight but this little kit was testing his patience. Maybe he could settle on not dealing the first blow? And he never said he wouldn't torment it. "I think you should take my advice, fishling," He hissed, lowering his head and treading around her, his tail lashing as he moved. Circling. "Move on. And, no sudden moves. Tip-toe back to the mud puddle you came from. I don't want to have to defend myself. My mama would be oh-so worried."

template by #kiikko

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
starry

starry

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2023 - 16:48

Spiderkit
“Small but mighty.”

This was a matter of principle. This kit had not only insulted her but also her clan. Multiple times. She wasn't going to back down from him. She didn't want to prove him right. Spiderkit was not a coward, and she didn't listen to little bullies like this Shadowclanner. She let out a forceful sigh, her shoulders tense as she glared at him. She took in his words, realizing that he had a point. There wasn't anyone else here. But she didn't care about that. No, she couldn't. He was too fox-hearted to try anything. Her fur bristled as he continued pouring insults out of his mouth. "Make up your mind-- am I a fish or a hedgehog?" she responded with faux confusion. She was going to take his cruel words in stride.

"And I'm sure your mama would hate to see all of this. Does she know how fox-hearted and mean her kit is?" she spat, taking a sizeable step towards him, so the pair were face to face. "Threaten me all you want. You won't do a single thing." she responded, not as a challenge, but as a statement of fact. She assumed he wouldn't jeopardize his chances of being an apprentice soon over a petty fight. She felt a small twinge in her mind telling her that it was safer to turn back now, but she didn't care. She was going to stay for as long as it took to make him back off.

character profiles
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 11:44

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

The fishling kept talking. Yip yap, yip yap. She annoyed him but he didn't really care, it was amusing to see her fur so puffed up and he liked arguing. She was infuriating, and he still itched to kick her face full of dust, and--

It felt like fire in his paws, and before he knew it, he had let out a furious hiss and struck forward with his claws. A fury that he had not quite felt before came out like a torrent, and his forepaw struck Spiderkit with a force that startled even himself. He was afraid, for a moment, that he had done something stupid. And then when the tingling on his paw-pads went down, he realised it did not bother him. His rage was gone.

"Keep my mama's name out of your disgusting mouth," He seethed, teeth bared and tail lashing. What else had she said to him? He wasn't quite sure-- All he had heard was her saying something about Mama, and that had been that and the rest was history. "You talk about her again and I'll be less nice."

template by #kiikko

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
starry

starry

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 18:58

Spiderkit
“Small but mighty.”

Spiderkit stared at him, waiting for his response. She felt angry. So angry that it almost frightened her, that she began to wonder if there was something wrong with her. Why was she so infuriated by him? But she reminded herself that he was the one insulting her. She had a right to be angry. She wasn't sure what his problem was. There was a moment of silence, and then suddenly she saw a flash of fur moving towards her, coming down upon her head before she could duck out of the way. She let out a small, sharp cry. It wasn't that painful, just unexpected. He had called her bluff.

She looked back up at him after a moment, her brow furrowed. Although she tried hard not to show it, twinges of fear were evident on her face. "What is wrong with you?" she mewed angrily, taking a step back from Wolfkit. She wanted to keep at a safe distance. Glancing around, it seemed nobody else had seen what had just transpired, and Spiderkit wasn't going to tattle on him. That would be giving in to him, somehow, and she wasn't going to do that. "If you touch me again, I will hit you back." she hissed, trying to muster the most intimidating voice she could find, her eyes flashing.

Air sharply exhaled through her nose as she stood, tail twitching. She wanted to see what his next move was. Adrenaline raced through her body, but it was far from an enjoyable feeling. Just a lot of agitation.

character profiles
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) EmptySun 7 Jan 2024 - 11:29

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

Wolfkit felt giddy. Was this what hunting felt like? He remembered feeling that kind of way whenever he pounced on a bug or leaf and caught it, but that had gotten boring quickly. There was only so many times hunting a leaf or a bug could bring joy, and this was a new kind of joy.

His muscles twitched, endless energy and his mind telling him to jump, jump, jump. He wanted to, but where was the fun in that? His tail lashed and he puffed out his chest, bringing himself to as full a height as he could, and with a dry, sharp tone said; "Hit me. Do it. Hit me. Give me a reason to rip you apart. Come on, fishling," He bared his teeth, and his heart fluttered with excitement. "Pounce. Swing. It's just me and you here. Defend yourself, fishling."

template by #kiikko

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a spider and a wasp (c)   a spider and a wasp (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

a spider and a wasp (c)
Page 1 of 1