Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Secret Santa 2023

Go down 
+4
cocoa
Copperbeanz
Two
Grey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

WCC Secret Santa 2023 Empty
PostSubject: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 12:46 pm

Merry December 7st WCC!

As one of WCC’s resident artists and a staff member I’ve decided to host a Secret Santa for everybody!

I’m sure plenty of people know what a Secret Santa is but for those who don’t, a Secret Santa is members from a group that are randomly given another person from the group to buy a gift for, often accompanied by a small wishlist from the recipient. The recipient of the gift doesn't know who is getting them their gift until they receive it!

However instead of gifts with monetary value, it can be art and literature!

The Wishlist will be supplied by whoever is signing up to participate so feel free to take creative liberty, but keep in mind that the gift is ultimately for the person you receive!

A few other things to note:
- Don't tell anyone who you're drawing a gift for! That spoils the fun of it!
- Please only sign up if you'll finish your gift! This is to avoid someone ending up without a gift.
- You may post your gift here or on Discord, whichever you choose!
- Your secret santa will be selected at random!

The sign-up below is to confirm that you are participating and to give a sort of 'wish list' to your santa so that they know what to draw or write you. Copy + Paste the following code for each of your characters.

Code:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Appearance(image recommended):[/b]
[b]Additional info:[/b]
I will be contacting everyone who they're making gifts for on December 14th, which is also the day that sign-ups will close. Also note that your gift should be finished by December 24th, which gives roughly two weeks to finish your gift. If you wish, you may give your gift to the recipient before this date, but December 24th is the deadline to avoid late gifts! If for some reason you need an extension let me know!

Have fun!

WCC Secret Santa 2023 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 552

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 12:59 pm

Name:Ivykit
Clan:Thunderclan
Appearance(image recommended):
WCC Secret Santa 2023 Img_1514

Additional info:he unborn

Name:Scorchlight
Clan:Riverclan
Appearance(image recommended): (I mostly go off the art she is a bit too orange but imagine what you do!)
WCC Secret Santa 2023 Img_1413

Additional info: N/A

Name:Brightpaw (as a warrior pls)
Clan:Thunderclan
WCC Secret Santa 2023 Img_1415

Additional info:n/a

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
WCC Secret Santa 2023 ?3qsSL=party WCC Secret Santa 2023 ?3qjRT=party WCC Secret Santa 2023 ?3NSVJ=party WCC Secret Santa 2023 ?3XjWK=party WCC Secret Santa 2023 ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 11:28 pm

Ooc: doing this mostly because I want to draw cats and then realized that meant I had to get my cats drawn as well lmao. Also, mobile so dont blame me for not having the pictures >:(

[Headshots please!]
Name: Sootstorm
Clan: WindClan
Appearance(image recommended): check out his profile(in my siggy) or just look at the siggy itself. I don't have an actual reference for him so you can design him however you want
Additional info: A burn mark on the side of his face! You dont have to add this if you cant, but if you can I'd appreciate it <3

Name: Ajex
Clan: N/A
Appearance(image recommended): check out his profile in my character profiles! For the human version, google "genshin impact childe"
Additional info:
[These are only suggestions, no need to follow all of them!]
- No light in his eyes
- Eyes must use the colour #62b6ee(does not have to be only that shade, just one of them)
- Fur must use #e19c4d as the base colour(does not have to be the only shade)
- Additional items(like a fox's pelt or feather) must be #aa362b and if it is a feather or similar(like flowers, berries), it has to be tucked behind an ear

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 12:42 pm

oh I love these. Appearance for all characters can be found at the character profiles link in my sig!

Name: Frostpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance(image recommended): images found in character profiles. brief description: skinny, lean, short-furred, white-and-black coat. Yellow-orange eyes, angular and cold. Has a few raven feathers tucked into her coat.
Additional info:

Name: Goldenpaw (gale)
Appearance(image recommended): in profiles. brief description: tall, bulky, long golden/sandy tabby fur. Brown eyes, a friendly spitfire.
Additional info:

Name: Rose
Clan: no
Appearance(image recommended): character profiles. brief description: silvery broad-shouldered tabby with long fur and blue eyes. nervous, skittish. if you want she can have a flower crown!
Additional info:

Choose whichever character you want to draw, I’d love to see any of them!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 6:35 pm

Secret Santa is back again!!  Cheering (All appearances/additional info included in my character profiles <3)

Name: Fawnshine
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance(image recommended): In profile & siggy!
Additional info: Drawing her speckled in snow or having herbs in her fur & a flower by her ear would be nice. She'll fit a more elegant/reserved pose.

Name: Thrushnose
Clan: ThunderClan
Additional info: happy cheerful good boy. He just needs to look happy, lol! Anything else is up to you.

Name: Fennelbreeze
Additional info: Make her seem kind of smug but cute! A flower (any) by her ear would be nice.

Whether you wanna draw just one & make it detailed or all, up to you! Headshots are also appreciated if you'd like to do that.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 6:39 pm

Name: Nightstalker
Clan: Outsider, previously Shadowclan
Appearance(image recommended): WCC Secret Santa 2023 Nights17
Additional info: Mean

Name: Crocusfrost
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance(image recommended): WCC Secret Santa 2023 Crocus11
Additional info: LORGE AND ROUND

WCC Secret Santa 2023 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Characters : [R] Rosalina, [F] Flamekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Tier 1 Rogue, [F] Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:34 pm

Name: Rosalina

Clan: Outsider (former kittypet, now rogue)

Appearance(image recommended): A long-furred, light-red spotted tabby with a rosette pattern covering her body and blue eyes. She has a darker-furred mane on her chest and neck. She is on the smaller side regarding size, though not too short.
Forgive this non-anatomical correct reference. I'm not used to drawing cats:

Additional info: After spending her life as a kittypet, Rosalina has a habit of keeping her fur as groomed as possible, making her mane and tail look fluffier. Despite this, she loves keeping the flowers she likes on her path of discovering the wilderness (so if you can add a couple of flowers on her mane, that would be appreciated.
She is playful, clever, and highly curious!
Back to top Go down
starry

starry

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 9:00 am

realized i won't have enough time for this T-T

Condorkit of Skyclan | #7b6a87 10 HP / 30 SP
character profiles

Last edited by starry on Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spades

Spades

Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 9:42 am

Name:Ferretkit
Clan:Shadowclan
WCC Secret Santa 2023 Img_1611

Additional info: he is shy and timid
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:53 pm

for cocoa! merry christmas <3 (please dm me on discord/check #art-corner on the server for higher quality!)
WCC Secret Santa 2023 Rose_20231226105206

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 9:31 am

omg arcana I just saw this…. my gosh that’s amazing. The light, the snow, her pristine pelt… I am genuinely at a loss for words. thank you so much!

copper- I was your secret Santa! Sorry for the delay, had to ask for an extension due to irl stuff ;-; im so glad I was able to do this to repay you in part for the amazing stuff you do on this site!

sootstorm:

Also… another reason why this is late… I may have been told that I had you for secret Santa and immediately jumped to draw copperlark… without looking at who you actually wanted drawn… whoops my bad

copper:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Secret Santa 2023   WCC Secret Santa 2023 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Secret Santa 2023
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: