Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 310

Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c) Empty
PostSubject: Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c)   Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2023 - 12:31

Tallshadow sat in a pathetic patch of sun, trying to absorb any warmth he could. He was painfully thin, the shapes of his bones shifting under his dulled pelt were clearly defined, and his face had a shallow, sunken look. Today was a good day though, or at least, a good day compared to the long-stretching nights of fever dreams and bone-ratting shivers. The tom wheezed out a cough, blinking his eyes to clear the haze as the world tipped sideways for a moment. Straightening, he beckoned weakly with a twitch of his tail for his apprentice.

“Berrypaw, if you’re feeling up to it let me see some of your battle moves. You can go ahead and strike at me, claws sheathed please, I won’t try to dodge, just get a feel for how hard you need to hit and how to keep your balance.” The golden tabby pulled himself to his paws, swaying slightly before falling into a fluid battle stance, muscle memory the only thing holding him up.   “It’ll be good to get a gauge on the weak and strong points in your form before you try sparring with the other apprentices.”

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c)   Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c) EmptyTue 5 Dec 2023 - 18:29

Berrypaw's head was warm and fuzzy, and she barely had the energy to hold herself up. Still, the apprentice didnt protest as Tallshadow called her over, and obediently tried once more to do what was asked of her. She didnt understand it well, but she never did, and watching Tallshadow's stance was enough indication as to what she was supposed to do. Too weak to even lunge forward, the apprentice could only uselessly bat at her mentor's muzzle.

Berrypaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4dmg at the cost of 5sp

Berrypaw
10 hp/ 15(-5) sp

Tallshadow
16(-4) hp/ 40 sp

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c)   Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c) EmptyWed 6 Dec 2023 - 14:36

Tallshadow purred softly, dropping his stance and sitting back on his haunches. “I said if you’re feeling up to it, and you don’t look up to it.” He flicked his long tail over the cream she-cats ear. “Your balance is good though.” He broke off in a fit of wheezing coughs, his eyes watery and dull when he looked back at Berrypaw. “I don’t think either of us are up to training today.” He sighed quietly, feeling a stab of grief that Berrypaw didn’t know the thrill of running the moor or the smell of heather just beginning to unfurl in the dawn. She knew sickness, and she knew uncertainty and she was still trying her best despite it. “Do you have any questions for me instead? I’m not that old,” He shot her an amused grin. “But I've seen some things, if you’d like a story.”

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c)   Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Will You Greet the Daylight Looming? (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Southern Lake-
Jump to: