Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sacrifice [Pigeon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 8:21 pm

Second to last. Pidegonpaw. The last one to be apprenticed but certainly not incapable. He liked her attitude towards things, over all she would make an excellent warrior. At least in his mind, she just needed to channel her energy correctly. One thing he didn't like was the fact that it took this long to get to her. It had been a while since Swanpaw. Was he getting weaker? Or was it just harder to get to these last few? He wasn't sure.. For now he would focus on his kit that was visiting.
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 9:25 am

[Only mods are allowed to see this image]Pigeonpaw

Pigeonpaw's ears fell back as she took in the world around her. She'd had dreams like this before--these foggy, half-realized nightmares in woods she didn't recognize. Stumbling through the crawling fog, Pigeonpaw could feel her heart thudding too heavy in her chest, feel the cold in the air. It felt so real. She was sure she was dreaming--she knew she'd laid down that night, right beside Dovepaw like always--but... an overgrown root snagged her paw, and Pigeonpaw let out a startled yip as she stumbled over it. Immediately she whirled around, pelt bristling as she glared down at the offending tangle. You're not s'pposed to trip in dreams, she thought ruefully. While she was forcing her fur to lie flat, Pigeonpaw's wandering eyes traveled up, catching sight of something that stole her attention immediately and made her pelt fluff all over again.

There was a figure standing there, the way she'd come from. Pigeonpaw wasn't sure if she'd been followed or if it'd simply... materialized. That would make sense for a nightmare, at least. When she squinted a little closer and her eyes weren't blurry with surprise, she realized it wasn't just some formless monster: it was another cat, far bigger than her, with an eye like Ravenpaw's. Swallowing thickly, she pressed her ears back and squared her body, trying to look like she'd grown past just barely earning her name. "Whadda you doin'?" Pigeonpaw called, hoping the high key to her voice sounded more threatening at a distance. "Are you followin' me or somethin'? 'Cause you better turn around! I can- I can fight better than any warrior, and I don't wanna hafta show ya."

Would ya loosen up, would ya?[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 5:21 pm

There was the spunk he had seen so many times watching over his kits. Starlingflare couldn't help but let out a chuckle at her antics. "There will be no need for fighting today, Pigeonpaw." The warrior said. "My name is Starlingflare, and I was a warrior just like you." He told the apprentice. "Tell me Pigeonpaw, apprentice of Riverclan, what do you know of your past?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] | [Only mods are allowed to see this link] | [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 8:25 am

"Like any misfit, I spit on some good advice."
Pigeonpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | she/her

Pigeonpaw's slowly lashing tail swept up to curl against her side as the dark figure came properly into view. She wanted to bristle at the way he laughed, embarrassed over how unphased he was by her display. There wasn't any malice in his chuckle, though--at least, it didn't sound like there was--and he said they wouldn't have to fight... that he'd been a warrior, too. Pigeonpaw hesitantly let her eyes drift from him, taking in the wood around them. It was dark here, or maybe it just felt darker than it really was, but either way... it was hard to imagine her first thought that this was StarClan was right. She thought it was supposed to be bright and glittery the way snow was under sunlight. But if this cat--Starlingflare--had been a warrior, and he knew her name, who was she to argue...?

"Um," Pigeonpaw started, letting her tail unfurl and return to nervously swaying. Looking back at Starlingflare, she answered, "Perchstar an' Owlcall found me 'n' my littermates when we were just li'l kits. Our mom was a rogue, but--she was gone." Pigeonpaw had to bite her tongue to hide her wince. She tried not to think too hard about the fact she never got to know her mother, or that she knew nothing of her father. She was happy with the family she had; she didn't need to acknowledge the resurfacing sting. Ears pinning back, Pigeonpaw lifted her chin and huffed, "Why? Who are you? I donno a Starlin'flare. Are ya here to give into me for not bein' born in the Clans? I'm 's good a warrior as any real RiverClan cat. Perchstar wouldn't'a kept us if not."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) [Only mods are allowed to see this link]

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 9:10 pm

"Oh no on the contrary. I'm actually here to confirm you are a clan cat, just maybe not the clan you think." Starlingflare said to his daughter. "You see your mother was my mate, she was a warrior in Thunderclan along side me, up until an accident happened, and I was killed in cold blood by a Thunderclan warrior. I told the truth, exposed their lies, and I was killed for it." Starlingflare explained.

"Your mother ran.. She thought they were going to kill her too, and thus kill her kits. Kill my kits.. Sadly her plan backfired taking her life in the process. But you and your siblings live, and I couldn't be more thankful to Riverclan for that." The tom's single yellow eye took in Pigeonpaw. "You may be Thunderclan by blood, but you and your siblings are Riverclan warriors through and through. They are more honorable, and deserving of loyalty than Thunderclan ever will be."

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] | [Only mods are allowed to see this link] | [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 11:42 pm

Pigeonpaw

At Starlingflare's assurance, Pigeonpaw's big eyes got even bigger. She was a Clan cat--sure she was, she'd been raised in one--just... not the one she thought? Her ears pressed down further until they'd slicked nearly entirely flat against her head. The one-eyed warrior carried on before Pigeonpaw could process what he'd meant, but his explanation ground all attempted thought to a wailing halt, anyway. Pigeonpaw wanted to take a step back, but her paws felt rooted to the ground. Her mother was from ThunderClan? And her father too, and her father was the very same cat standing in front of her now and he'd died, too--or, not died, but he'd been killed--for... an accident, or was it for exposing lies? Was ThunderClan really the kind of Clan to sanction the murder of a pregnant queen?

Pigeonpaw swallowed hard. None of this made any sense. The erratic pounding of her heart echoed like thunder in her ears. Maybe all the recent stress was just giving her nightmares? But... she'd had dreams like this before. When her paws were able to move again, Pigeonpaw found herself stepping wobbly forward, moving into the gaze so intently fixed on her. Her doubt and fear were loud, but the pride Starlingflare spoke with; a glimpse into the truth of her family; the promise of belonging... it was all too alluring to run from. "You... you---our father...?" Pigeonpaw's words came out haltingly. She closed her eyes briefly to compose herself before facing Starlingflare's boring stare again. "You... y'aren't lyin', right? Ya really... mean it?"
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) [Only mods are allowed to see this link]

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 4:04 pm

Starlingflare could see the distress in his daughter's body language. The truth was always a shock for those who weren't ready to hear it, though it didn't make it any easier to see his kit's suffering. "I am not lying to you, and I do really mean it." The silver tom stated. "I know sometimes the truth is harsh, but I wanted you to hear it from me first before anyone else." Though he was a bit surprised that her siblings haven't shared anything, but perhaps they thought everything was just a dream. Nothing to worry about, but it was in fact real.

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 4:08 pm

Pigeonpaw

So... Starlingflare confirmed it. He spoke the truth. Pigeonpaw wasn't sure she had any real reason to believe him, but her father--her father a parent she'd never held any delusions of knowing... she couldn't bring herself to give into the doubt. She blinked twice up at him, eyes round with surprise still. She was almost born in ThunderClan. If whatever happened, hadn't... her and her siblings all would've grown up among the trees and bracken. No kinship with the river. No Perchstar, no Poppyshine, no Scarletpaw. Her life would have been entirely different. The thought alone made Pigeonpaw shudder.

Her legs suddenly felt heavy. Slowly, Pigeonpaw sank onto her haunches, staring down at her paws for a moment before blinking back at Starlingflare. Her jaw worked in silence until she managed out, "S-so... now what? Do I have t', y'know, tell anyone?" There, her chest squeezed. Was she the last to hear from Starlingflare, as she often was? Were her siblings keeping this from her? Pigeonpaw couldn't blame them, not after a glance around the murky wood, but her heart squeezed regardless. "I-I mean-- are ya gonna keep seein' me? Have ya already met ev'ryone else? Y'said you're proud of 'em too, right?"

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 8:11 pm

Starlingflare shook his head at her first question. "No you don't have to tell anyone. Nothing would change from speaking the truth. As for the others I have met everyone except for Ravenpaw. He has been rather stubborn for me to reach." He said to her. "And My plan is to keep visiting but sometimes my powers are too weak for me to do so, though like I told Dove and Swan, if you ever need me just think of me and I will show." He informed her.

The silver tom's ears perked up as something seemed to be whispering in his ear. Just a moment before he spoke again. "It's time for me to go." There was a hint of sadness in his voice. "You are about to wake up. Go enjoy your day, and know that I will be along side you always." He told her.

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 7:22 pm

Pigeonpaw

Pigeonpaw nodded slowly at Starlingflare's answers. She still felt kind of numb, sluggish with the information dropped on her, but she took it in stride. Something sour rose up the back of her throat at the idea of not telling anyone; it felt like the wrong kind of lie. But Pigeonpaw swallowed it down and chose to trust the tom before her. At the very least, she could tell her siblings, right? ...eventually. And Starlingflare was right: what would really change, if they were to confess? If anything, they would risk being ostracized or forced out of the Clan! (Though, in actuality, Pigeonpaw didn't think Perchstar would drive them out; not after proving their loyalty to the Clan.

Starlingflare's form began to waver in front of her. Maybe it was more than just the overload that was making her head spin. Pigeonpaw had never felt that particular tug in her limbs before, but right away, she knew she was waking up. She leaned into Starlingflare's word that he'd be there so long as she just thought of him; that he'd be there for her always. "O-okay," she said with another slow nod. "Play. Starlin'flare. I-I'll keep thinkin' of ya."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice [Pigeon]   Sacrifice [Pigeon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice [Pigeon]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Training Grounds-