Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love is crawling up my spine (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 555

Love is crawling up my spine (c) Empty
PostSubject: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 6:48 am

Brightpaw

ThunderClan | Male | Apprentice

Brightpaw realized the thunder had stopped. For now, he sat straight and started padding towards a clearing. Branches and twigs surrounded him. He crouched, lowering his stance. Could he still hunt after all those days he missed? He smelled bird, just the perfect thing: a finch. He closed his other eye, then immediately opening it, he outstretched his paws and tail. His back quarters provided himself enough power to jump. He felt the need to immediately grab back his right foreleg, but it was too late. Remembering Vines words and his own thoughts, Don't be scared and flee. Fight for your pride, he landed on the ground softly. Had he learned from Vine? His last landing had him sprawling across the ground, but this one was peaceful, a soft landing, one that was very rare. He quickly blinked, staring at his unsheathed claws, sheathing them. A scent followed after him: SkyClan scent. His ears perked up. Did SkyClan have beef with ThunderClan or was it another cat coming out to hunt? He immediately forgot about the finch, glancing at the new cat entering the clearing, a SkyClan cat. Unsheathing his claws again, he still hadn't fought much, but he was prepared for this - friend or foe Brightpaw felt the finch fly away. Just as he turned around, he rolled his eyes but didn't feel too impacted by its escape.

template by #kiikko

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3qsSL=party Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3qjRT=party Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3NSVJ=party Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3XjWK=party Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3Xnr_=party

Last edited by Two on Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 6:48 am

The member 'Two' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Love is crawling up my spine (c) Mistpe10
Love is crawling up my spine (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Characters : ✝️ Mosspaw | Berrypaw | ✝️ Eclipse |✝️ Fang | Lichenkit | unborn : Cloverkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice | Skyclan Kit | tier 1 rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 9:58 am

Berrypaw poked her head out of the ferns. The golden cat quite did look like a charmer to her. "Hey!" she mewed quickly, probably scaring the cat. "You missed that finch by rabbit lengths," she chuckled, then scented something: a robin. She felt a sensation with this cat, different from every other cat, but a sensation nonetheless. She looked up at Brightpaw and said, "I'm Berrypaw. How about you?" She meowed, crawling in a crouching stance towards the robin. Maybe she could impress Brightpaw. He didn't smell anything like SkyClan, but ThunderClan... she had to be wary of ThunderClanners, especially with the broken alliance. Now, she unsheathed her claws and chased after the robin, leaping elegantly through the air. She glanced back at Brightpaw before quickly landing. "You know, SkyClan is on thin ice with ThunderClan," she chirped, "but you could always tag me along for a hunt." This cat seemed different from the rest of ThunderClan, but could she confess? No, of course not. Her tail flicked back and forth as she stared back at the cat, her orange and black spots taking notice of the hints of sunlight shining in them She caught the robin, smirking at Brightpaw. She trotted towards him and sat down next to him, smiling. "Why don't we chat for a bit?"

Last edited by Bitterlife on Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Characters : ✝️ Mosspaw | Berrypaw | ✝️ Eclipse |✝️ Fang | Lichenkit | unborn : Cloverkit
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 11:07 am

-forgot to dice roll so I can double post

Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 11:07 am

The member 'Bitterlife' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 11:30 am

Brightpaw

ThunderClan | Male | Apprentice

Brightpaw watched Berrypaw jump out of a bush. Alarmed, he stepped aback. She swiftly caught a robin. He rolled his eyes but stared at her. It seemed a connection, something like... he couldn't put his paw on it. "Great catch. You only caught it because you were lucky," he meowed, giggling. "I'm Brightpaw. Well, we could talk." He sat alongside Berrypaw. "How's SkyClan doing?" he asked, swinging his tail from side to side idly. "I think SkyClan is a good clan, misunderstood by the Clans," he meowed, then remembered why he was complimenting another clan. Could this be a break of the code? Why was he only doing it to impress a calico he just met? He didn't know, but edged closer, feeling Berrypaw's fur on his own, purring in delight. "Well, some of your warriors are still bird-brains!" he chuckled, trying not to seem caring for SkyClan's cats. What was Berrypaw even doing here? Anyways! Couldn't she just leave? Maybe he just wanted to deny the fact he felt something for her... maybe.

template by #kiikko

Hazel | T2 rogue

Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3qsSL=party Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3qjRT=party Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3NSVJ=party Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3XjWK=party Love is crawling up my spine (c) ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 11:05 am

Berrypaw felt Brightpaw speak a hundred words. She mewed lovingly, nuzzling up with Brightpaw. "I caught it because I’m better!"  she meowed, slightly laughing at her words, watching Brightpaw giggle. She felt happy, dipping her head under her fur to give herself a smile, blushing, then rearing her head back up. "Nice to talk with you, Brightpaw. Well, Skyclan isn’t doing fine like every other clan; we’re dealing with a lot," she replied, sadness and sorrow entering her tone. "Thunderclan is a great clan too," she carried on. Berrypaw peered at the ground, then back at Brightpaw, giving him a friendly nod. "I just can’t wait to get my warrior name. How about you? And, uh, could we meet here tomorrow... or the day after that?" she meowed hastily. Now she just wanted to talk to this cat. She felt confused about her own emotions. Was she breaking the code? Did her loyalty still lay in Skyclan? She gave a worried look to Brightpaw, trying to say something, then pausing, giving a delighted purr instead, pushing her tongue against Brightpaw’s flank, licking it. She couldn’t even tell she was doing it, just her gut forcing her to do it. She watched Brightpaw fling his tail idly, then curled her own tail atop Brightpaw's tail, showing her care, her gaze softening, looking the other way before refocusing on Brightpaw. She was unsure about her feelings. Was Brightpaw a friend or a... lover? But she couldn’t tell because she was a Skyclan cat. And would Brightpaw even love her back? Her expression went back to confused, then a troubled one. "Though we’re just friends," she meowed, letting all the thoughts bottled out, sighing in relief, though she felt something else... love, inexpressible love, a crush."

Two

Two

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 10:35 am

Brightpaw nodded for some reason, glad to hear SkyClan was doing well. He twisted his ear, noticing a mouse. "I’ll catch it this time! Watch me!" he meowed, padding across the forest floor in his crouch. With the flick of his tail, he ran towards it bravely and with ease, jumping in the air, then landing on the mossy forest floor he wasn’t used to.
He smiled happily, licking his paw for good luck. "Look, see! I caught it!" he meowed, impressed by his own catch. He stared at Berrypaw, noticing her bones sticking out like sore thumbs. Brightpaw didn’t even have to run across to give her the mouse; he just quickly flung it towards the cat.

"Hey, you need to eat up some more," he meowed, slowly walking back to her to take his place next to her again. "See! ThunderClan cats can catch!" he continued, giggling, waiting for his friend to eat the mouse.

Hazel | T2 rogue

Last edited by Two on Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 10:35 am

The member 'Two' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 8:49 am

"Guess they can," she meowed softly, placing her tail over her pelt, warming it up. Brightpaw gave her company, something she felt SkyClan didn’t give enough of to her, but she had mixed feelings for Brightpaw. One telling her to confess, to tell him you love him; the other thought being that you are breaking the code. If you don’t stop, this might escalate as far as other cats finding out. This made her feel uncomfortable; she forced her eyes away from Brightpaw to stop the sheer sound of the thoughts. It felt like claws ripping through her own pelt. ThunderClan and SkyClan were different clans. They couldn’t even be friends, for that fact. What would happen if war struck? Would she attack back to Brightpaw? It just worried her thinking of toms from other clans. What would Beechfang think? What would she say about all of this? What would— she cut off her thoughts with the simple blink of her eyes. It all agitated her, so why think in the first place? That would do nothing but give her more worries. Her bones felt stiff before she moved her paw, touching Brightpaw in the process. A look of concern replaced the cheekiness. "Though we are different clans... remember that," she meowed. Maybe saying these things would make her stop thinking that she was disloyal. Brightpaw seemed a bit too stubborn to realize they still couldn’t even be friends. Love came again in her mind, but he was so cunning, charming, and all of that stuff. So how could she ignore the tom and his cunning tactics? Not to mention how handsome he was aww she could go off on a tangent that wouldn’t change a thing she loved Brightpaw but felt disloyal at the same time.

Two

Two

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:25 pm

"We always catch, I told you!" he meowed. He looked surprised at Berrypaw. Why was she so concerned about the warrior code? It seemed as if she needed some private space.

"Well, I should be off then. Bluepaw will worry his tail off," he mischievously laughed before padding away from the splotched orange and black calico. Making his way past a bramble bush, he thought, she just needs some space. Leaving her would do her well for her well-being. It seems as if she’s like me, doesn’t know if she’s loyal or not, he worried for her, watching her nibble away at the mouse. A look of relief spread; at least she was feeding herself. Some cats knew well to not starve themselves, at least.

"Don’t starve yourself!" he smiled before exiting into the clan cats. That last part was true; just because they were starving doesn’t mean they had to give up on every last little morsel of food that existed because they wouldn’t get more of it.

(MOBILE POSSTS)

Hazel | T2 rogue

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is crawling up my spine (c)   Love is crawling up my spine (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is crawling up my spine (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory-
Jump to: