Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey   Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 20:12

EOh, look who it is! The boy savior
The night was near freezing and the moon was high in the sky by the time Echosong had made his way to where the apprentice's were sleeping. The tom spotted him quickly, the larger feline was still awake and Echosong was glad of it.

"Bluepaw." he spoke, breaking the silence that lay over their makeshift shelter, "Are you ready to speak with Starclan?" he meowed.

He knew there were those in the clan whose faith was faltering in these darker times but the tom had hope that Bluepaw would still be excited to meet the ancestors. Even if Bluepaw didn't believe, Echosong still viewed this step as a critical moment in an apprentices career. At this point Bluepaw would know that he was sunrise's away from receiving his warrior name. And Starclan knew they needed more warriors.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey   Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 29 Nov 2023 - 15:09

Bluepaw looked over to his med cat.  He gave a little nod.  But a sinking feeling washed over him, he felt so unready to be a warrior.  He had not even caught one piece of prey yet. His paws felt tingly with anxiety. He didn't feel good enough to become a warrior or to be in the presence of starclan right now, it did not feel correct that he should be meeting with a warrior ancestor of the past.  It didn't feel like he deserved it in any way.

He had helplessly watched as that brute of a monster skyclanner took one of his leaders lives and had been powerless to stop it.  It had happened moments before he fell unconcious under the paws of his enemy bearpaw.

In summery, he couldnt hunt, couldnt fight and barely knew how to hold his own out here with them all being on this big trip.  He was not sure of starclan, he didn't know what to belive... He knew they were real, Mottle coming back to life was proof enough of that... but did they care? It did not appear to Bluepaw that they did.  Perhaps his view could change tonight.

"I am ready" he said hoping his voice could mask his true feelings of how UNready he really felt.
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey   Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 3 Dec 2023 - 11:01

EOh, look who it is! The boy savior
Echosong tried to give his clanmate a reassuring smile when they met eyes. There were two types of apprentices on their way to the moonstone. Those who viewed this moment as another on the checklist - who couldn't wait to be a warrior...and those who dreaded it. Bluepaw seemed to be the latter.

The medicine cat took a step closer to Bluepaw and gave him a soft pat on the shoulder with his tail, "Whether you feel like you are ready to be a warrior or not...Starclan knows. Mottlestar and Acornstem will know when you're ready. Trust in them." he meowed softly looking to the stars above them. Echosong let silence fall over for a moment before speaking to the tom again, "I suppose if you really don't think you're ready..you could speak with Mottlestar, ask to stay an apprentice for a while longer. She's an excellent listener." he added with a small snort, "Though I don't see any reason you'd want to stay in the apprentice den with this stinky lot." Echosong added bumping his shoulder into the apprentice's and jerked his chin towards the other apprentices.

"Well, whenever you're ready...sleep. Starclan will come to you in your dreams."

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey   Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 5 Dec 2023 - 14:30

Bluepaw nodded the cold wind ruffling his fur. He lay down and fell asleep. Little did he know but it would be his last time in the real world. His body had taken too much abuse from the long journey to little food and the now strong connection with starclan was enough to gently take him.

He awoke in starclan and blinked confused looking around. He saw a she-cat not far away and went towards her. He did not know how he knew but he just had a feeling that she used to live in shadowclan.

He shuffled akwardly and looked at his front paws and let out a gasp as the paws were all covered in stars as was the rest of his pelt.

Was... was that supposed to be that way??

He shuttered a bit and drooped his tail... He was gone wasn't he?

He sat next to his star clan cat and looked at them with wide eyes. "It... It did not hurt like I had feared for so long it would. it had actually been very peaceful and no pain was felt at all.

"I'm bluepaw... and I guess you are my starclan cat... not that I can go home now.
But I would still like to talk with you, if you should want?"
he meowed quietly

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey   Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: