Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

one is a bird [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2505

one is a bird [C] Empty
PostSubject: one is a bird [C]   one is a bird [C] EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 9:36 am

Silverpaw

With a deep breath, Silverpaw dropped into a graceless sit, his shoulders slumped forward. He was tired today-- too tired to really bother speaking with anyone, or acting moderately interested, so he'd found a darker of camp near to the nursery once he'd returned from his hunting patrol. They'd barely caught anything-- he'd personally caught nothing --and he felt sour over his misses, over the starvation none of them could do anything to prevent. He ought to be doing something other than brooding. He knew he should get up and weasel his way into another patrol, or even into something wretchedly menial like den repairs, cleaning ticks off elders. There was never any shortage of ways he could make himself useful. Even so, Silverpaw found his forelegs stretching out in front of him until he was laying down.

Sighing, he propped his chin against his shoulder and turned his head toward the nursery. He could convince himself he was watching over Pineblossom and the kits from afar-- that was work, in some way, even if it only involved laying down and staring at the den to make sure none of them (Wolf in particular) were daring to do anything they shouldn't. It was a noble idea, and Silverpaw felt more at ease about laying down with it in mind, but his attention only lasted for so long before his eyes drifted shut. He hadn't drifted off, but he'd failed to mind the nursery, or anyone that came seeking him.

Throw my better self overboard, shoot at him when he comes up for air.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#1678C1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

one is a bird [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: one is a bird [C]   one is a bird [C] EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:31 pm

Hedgekit was still very young. She knew little of starvation, or of the prey shortage, or of the reason that all of ShadowClan was on edge. But she couldn't help noticing the dark cloud that hung over every evening, seeming to cover what little moonlight they got. She couldn't help noticing that even Mamma Pine was in a bad mood sometimes--that everyone was getting skinnier. So she decided that she would do her best to cheer everyone up. She couldn't help much; she was just a little kit. She wasn't big and strong like her brothers. She wasn't close to warriorhood like Silverpaw and Hawkpaw. She wasn't a senior warrior like her Mamma and Dadda. She was just... Hedge. But she would do whatever she could.

This idea was in her mind as she marched out of the nursery, looking around for anything that she could do to assist, when her eyes fell on a familiar form just outside of it. It was big brother Silverpaw.  But he was... taking a nap? Outside, instead of in his den? Confused, Hedgekit simply cocked her head to the side for a moment. Then suddenly, a spike of alarm shot through her. Was he okay? Was he feeling sick? Had the bad mood gotten him? Swiftly she padded forward and buried herself in her brother's side, snuggling close to his fur. His heart was still beating. She could hear the loud pounding sound that shook her whole tiny body. "Silver," she whispered. "You okay? Please be okay. Can I help?" It was nice here, in his fur. It felt warm and safe. Kind of like Mamma's. But she wished that she could make Silver feel warm and safe, too.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2505

one is a bird [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: one is a bird [C]   one is a bird [C] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 6:30 pm

Silverpaw

From nowhere, Silverpaw was disrupted from whatever close thing to rest he'd found by a tiny weight burrowing into his side. He sat upright, eyes blinking wide with surprise, and angled his head to find who was trying to climb into his ribs. The tension of alarm left him immediately when he saw it was only little Hedge. She was tiny beside him, but there was certainly force in her little body. Silverpaw squinted at her questions, whiskers twitching with confusion. "Hey," he said, voice soft to match hers. "Yeah? I'm okay. Just laying down." He shifted to rest a paw atop her head-- no effort to push her away, just a simple return of contact. He held still like that for a moment before using his paw to gently tilt her head back, turning her attention up to him. "Hey, you're not worried about me, are you?" A big, toothy grin broke across Silverpaw's muzzle, however he tried to sound scolding. "I'm supposed to worry about you, Hedge. I'm the big brother, and I'll be a warrior soon too. Let that be my job." He ruffled the fur atop her head before readjusting to fold the forelimb under his chest. "Why aren't you off playing? You have to get that out while you're still a kit, or else you won't get the chance to."

Throw my better self overboard, shoot at him when he comes up for air.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#1678C1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

one is a bird [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: one is a bird [C]   one is a bird [C] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 7:54 pm

The large mountain of fur rumbled suddenly as Silverpaw's voice spoke. Though she'd been asking questions and waiting for a response, Hedgekit couldn't keep a quiet squeak of surprise as a big paw landed softly atop her head. The pressure made her giggle slightly. How was his whole paw almost as big as she was? She wanted to get big and strong like him someday! Her brother's words were reassuring, and Hedgekit felt the sick worry in the pit of her stomach begin to fade away. "I'm not worried... anymore," she piped up. "I know you're stronger. I just... You looked tired, that's all." How could she mention that even her big brothers weren't completely untouchable? That she saw the exhaustion in his eyes when he thought she wasn't looking? But he seemed okay right now. Maybe he was better, after all.

Her ears drooped slightly at his latter question. "Everyone's tired, or busy," she murmured, eyes fixed on the ground. "I wanna help. Or I was gonna, anyway. Nobody really wants to play right now, and... I'd feel bad, I guess." She loved her brothers and wanted to play with them, but sometimes she felt like a burden. And she didn't want to be a burden. She would hate that more than anything else. She wasn't a burden to Silverpaw... was she?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

one is a bird [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: one is a bird [C]   one is a bird [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

one is a bird [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: