Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinder!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

Cinder!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cinder!!!!   Cinder!!!! EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 16:38

(lol topic titles are hard, I am just so excited for another cinder topic :D. Shes always so happy. Eventually, she should meet swiftheart maybe, she is my happy character Yes )

Sprucebark hummed a little to himself as he settled down in camp and glanced around the clearing, it was a rare time when his schedule didnt have him off doing some hunt or patrol. He was always a very orderly, neat and tidy cat. He worked on straightening out any spots of his pelt that had stuck out. He wondered about some different things letting his mind wonder. He was quite philosophical and loved studying the warrior code and rules and such.

Today, the question he wondered about was whose hunting rights would occur if a piece of prey was sitting exactly on the border? Such a thing was not at all likely to happen in the real world but then again, the questions he chased after when in these types of mood did not have to be strictly practical. He had many discussions with Perchstar about various topics of rules and how to be a good warrior and she was an excellent teacher and mentor to him... but he would not bother her with such a silly question so unlikely to happen in the real world.

All the same, the question did rattle around inside his head a bit.

Glancing over he flicked his tail and he got a bit happier visibily when he saw Cinderpaw was nearby. He waved his tail in greeting and gestured that, if she would like to come join him.

In addtion to being very rule oriented, he did his best to be formal and polite as possible.

"Greetings Cinderpaw, how is your training going?" he asked with a purr and slight nodding dip of his calico head.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 327

Cinder!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder!!!!   Cinder!!!! EmptyWed 8 Nov 2023 - 9:58

cinderpaw

apprentice | riverclan

Cinderpaw was plagued that evening. Not by hunger,-- well, she was, but it was the least of her worries--, not by a sleepless night. By dread. She had decided maybe she would try to go for a walk, to clear the worry from her mind. Whispers of her Moonstone journey, and while that would excite anyone else, it just scared her. Becoming an apprentice was an adjustment, but she had Perchstar to guide her-- As for warriorhood after the journey? She would need to figure it out by herself.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she just barely caught Sprucebark beckoning her out of the corner of her eye. She snapped her ashen head toward him, and with a soft 'mrrp', hurried her step to approach him.

"Hi, Sprucebark," She purred, lowering her head in a greeting. She took a breath and then offered him a smile, pushing back that self-doubt from before in place of a happier expression. "My training is doing really well, thank you! Hunting has become a lot easier-- Well, it would be if there weren't... y'know...- But it's going really good! I should be taking my Moonstone soon, I think."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down

Cinder!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: