Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

wish i would've known that wasn't me (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

wish i would've known that wasn't me (c) Empty
PostSubject: wish i would've known that wasn't me (c)   wish i would've known that wasn't me (c) EmptyTue 31 Oct 2023 - 20:06

Felix heard his stomach growl for the third time in as many minutes, and he found himself growling along with it. What was wrong with this area? The prey seemed all to have vanished. He was lucky if he found a scrawny mouse every other day, rather than the twice-a-day rats he'd come to get used to. It was getting increasingly difficult to justify his presence here in the wild cats' territory, and this may have been the final straw for him. He had to leave. He had to leave soon. And yet... he couldn't. "My siblings," Mist Paw had said. Siblings. Multiple. It wasn't just her and Tiny Paw. His kits--his kits--were in this forest. They were just out of his reach. And he would not leave without speaking to them... without letting them know who he was. Eventually. But how much longer could he postpone?

The dark-pelted loner was trying to talk himself out of finally trespassing, of wandering right into Perch's home and demanding to see his kits, when he saw a shape out of the corner of his eye. His head whirled around--another River Clan cat, it seemed. But he couldn't help but stop in his tracks, his hunger completely forgotten. It was like seeing himself and Perch mixed perfectly into one cat. The molly was small, and there were a few white marks on her pelt, but her fur was mostly the same starless black as his. And those eyes... those ice-blue eyes that every single one of his kits he'd met so far had had. Surely it couldn't be this easy. Surely another one of his daughters wouldn't just toss herself in his direction without knowing who he was... right? "Greetings," Felix finally managed to say, but his golden gaze couldn't quite hide his surprise... and his longing. "What brings you here?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

wish i would've known that wasn't me (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish i would've known that wasn't me (c)   wish i would've known that wasn't me (c) EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 17:30

WrenpawTwolegplace Farm

Food was growing increasingly scarce. The river and the fish within were poisoned and their territory didn’t have enough other types of prey this time of year to support their clan. It’s… Well, when Wrenpaw is alone, and doesn’t feel like she needs to keep her head high for her family and her clan, she can admit that it’s terrifying. She hates seeing her clanmates suffering, suffering in a way none of the medicine she’s been learning can fix, and the hunger has been getting to her too.

So, Wrenpaw is always eager for a distraction right now. Herbs, at least, were not in as short of supply as food, and she and Sandyshell have been making sure to keep the medicine den well-stocked. Starvation and cold were a recipe for all sorts of health complications and sickness.  Their search today brought them close to the Twolegplace Farm. Wrenpaw had wandered off a good bit from her mentor, following a sweet scent that was getting stronger as she moved along.

Her head snapped up, however, at the sound of a completely unfamiliar voice. It was only then that she remembered the rumors of a loner hanging around this area; she’d been feeling rather scatterbrained. Probably the hunger is affecting her. Wrenpaw paused for a moment, then turned fully towards the strange loner. There was something… oddly familiar about him, but she could swear she’s never seen him before. She can’t put her finger on the feeling.

“Hello,” She said, sitting down and wrapping her tail over her paws. She wasn’t nervous. For one thing, she was too tired to be nervous. For another, no one had mentioned the dark-furred loner around this area being aggressive. And for a final point... Well, Wrenpaw was nothing if not confident in herself. “You must be the loner I’ve heard about. To answer your question, I’m looking for herbs. My name is Wrenpaw. May I ask yours?”

She looked over her shoulder for a moment. “And a second question, you’re awfully close to clan territory, and from the sounds of it, you’ve been here for a while. Any particular reason?” She looked back at Felix, tilting her head a little and offering a half-grin. She had been curious about this tom; Mistwalker had mentioned him offhandedly to her. It was, if nothing else, a delightfully distracting conversation to speak to a mysterious stranger rather than continue obsessing over her worries.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down

wish i would've known that wasn't me (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Twolegplace Farm-
Jump to: