Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daisykit for WindClan MCA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

Daisykit for WindClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Daisykit for WindClan MCA   Daisykit for WindClan MCA EmptyWed 25 Oct 2023 - 20:50

Cat Name : Daisykit

Clan : WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : In character a medicine cat's duties are healing injured cats, herb lore, attending the monthly medicine cat meetings, guiding apprentices to the moonstone, offering comfort to their clan, attending to the spiritual and mental health of the clan, receiving prochies, and working closely with the other medicine cats and high ranks to interpret the whims of StarClan. Out of character the medicine cat is an important position because they are instrumental in developing other characters after life-altering injuries, plot devices for connecting the clans together through cooperation with other medicine cats, and providing buffs in battle.

What would you do with this position? : WindClan is very small at the moment, so Daisy would fill the vacancy and be involved with the plot concerning Bearpaw moving from SkyClan to WindClan. Like Bearpaw, Daisy is also not the typical medicine cat personality. She is fierce, fearless, and even a little brash, but I think it would be fun for myself and everyone in WindClan to have a medicine cat that isn't the coddling type. I think she would bounce well off Bearpaw in the future. At her core though, she cares very deeply for WindClan so despite her short-comings in regards to temper or attitude, she would make a good medicine cat and be a solid (literally) support for her clan to lean on. It would also be a new experience for me as I am fairly new to the site and having a medicine cat would challenge me to push a character beyond what I would normally do with them. Daisy’s development personality wise might also go in a different direction depending on her experiences as a medicine cat so there is lots of opportunity for growth for her as well as her relationships with her siblings and other cats outside WindClan. Overall I love WindClan and more than anything want to see it thrive, so being an active medicine cat to involve WindClan in plots, develop characters and fulfill moonstones is my top priority.

Why do you think you deserve this position? : Despite being new to the site, I am fairly consistent in my posting and try to make sure I get timely replies out. With my current life situation I do have the time and the muse to post frequently and with quality. I plan to stick around for a long time. Daisy is also an important character to me since she is from the Fuzzface X Lavendercloud litter so she has a very firm and stable spot on my roster. I believe I have the activity level, drive, and post consistency to provide WindClan with a much needed active and interesting medicine cat for all their plot and character needs.

Recommendations :

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Daisykit for WindClan MCA   Daisykit for WindClan MCA EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 6:21

not sure if you still need reccomendations since it looks like no one else is entering, but +1 regardless!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Daisykit for WindClan MCA   Daisykit for WindClan MCA EmptyWed 8 Nov 2023 - 12:42

Daisykit has been accepted as Windclan's new MCA! Congrats!

Daisykit for WindClan MCA Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisykit for WindClan MCA   Daisykit for WindClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisykit for WindClan MCA
Page 1 of 1