Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

uhh im new here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ichinencraft

ichinencraft

Number of posts : 1

uhh im new here.  Empty
PostSubject: uhh im new here.    uhh im new here.  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 9:53 am

howdy hey, you can call me chinen! i use [they/she/he] pronouns c:

i'm starting to get back in my warriors era, and i stumbled across this forum.

— i haven't roleplayed in a looong time (since when i was like.. 11? probably 12) it's been years. and i've been reading the books again (that i have physically), and i've been trying to get back into roleplaying again. i'm semi-lit in rp just a heads up!

in doing so i wanted to find a forum that's lowkey and not so overwhelming. in the mean time, i'm somewhat busy in real life/off screen and i'm also trying to figure things out rn. but right now i'm just spectating rn but i'd love to roleplay sometime here and there!

hope y'all have a good day/night!
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 551

uhh im new here.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: uhh im new here.    uhh im new here.  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 10:11 am

Welcome! It’s always nice to see new people!

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
uhh im new here.  ?3qsSL=party uhh im new here.  ?3qjRT=party uhh im new here.  ?3NSVJ=party uhh im new here.  ?3XjWK=party uhh im new here.  ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

uhh im new here.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: uhh im new here.    uhh im new here.  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 9:32 pm

Heyo! Welcome. Great to hear. If you wanna rp it would be super fun to get a topic with your characters.

Is also okay to just spectate too :)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

uhh im new here.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: uhh im new here.    uhh im new here.  Empty

Back to top Go down

uhh im new here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: