Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Waterworks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Waterworks Empty
PostSubject: Waterworks   Waterworks EmptyMon 23 Oct 2023 - 9:30

Plot Name: Waterworks
Clans involved: Riverclan and depending on the plot another clans land that they might trespass on
Characters Directly Involved:  (Include the rpers)
Spruce (me! SPEEDY!)
Storm (Lost)
Hare (Knight)

Additionally!:
I wanna have a sign up cause I want others to be able to join this; Gravis said they were interested already so perhaps Silent will go too as well as whoever else would like some adventure/tragic event to happen to their character  Yes

Will there be code-breaking?: (If yes, please elaborate)
It really blurs the lines! (Mayhaps!)

Explain your Plot:
Its kinda in the early stages of my thinking of something.  Basically the big picture is that something terribly wrong happens to them on their patrol and one of them gets pretty badly injured.  Because of their positioning on the map the fastest and safest way home is actually to cross over on someone elses territory, what will the patrol do? Stay on their own land and take the long way back risking their injured clanmate OR Go the short way home cutting across someone elses land?

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?:
Impact them because it forces them into a situation where they have to choose between rules (staying on their land) and emergency type situations that could land them in even bigger trouble.

It can clarify how risk adverse they are and can really emphasize what they might do in stressful situations.

Provide links to relevant topics*: e.g. Proof of relationship building, Plotting page discussion topic/Sign Up topics
- For Forbidden Romances, this will be updated during the second part of the approval process.

Sure! Spruce, Hare and Strom all got assigned to find water sources by Perchstar in a recent meeting:
-https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t52299-they-call-you-an-omen-only-here-to-torment-clan-meeting-sitewide

Why should this plot be approved?: For this section, make sure you elaborate. Staff prefers plots to be well-thought out before approving them, especially in the case of something with severe in universe consequences.

I think it should be approved because the theme of the sitewide is that the clans are struggling to find water and food.  Therefore it seems to me inevitable that the clans will meet one another when out and being more desperate which is the whole idea of this smaller plot that plays so well along with the sitewide.

Depending on the choices they make it could lead to a border skirmish which would be super cool I think! I really want it to be approved because it feels very in theme with the sitewide and I think as Garvis mentioned to me at least people are looking for adventure with characters here and I think this gives a good opportunity for that!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Waterworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterworks   Waterworks EmptySat 11 Nov 2023 - 18:46

With the way the sitewide seems to be moving, we'd like to request that this plot be held off until the second phase of the sitewide is revealed! You'll be able to rework the plot to fit the next phase, and we will approve it then. Thank you for your patience.

Waterworks Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Waterworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterworks   Waterworks EmptyWed 29 Nov 2023 - 13:48

I think with the new development of war between rc and skc this plot is not really needed any more. Speedy is going to have more than enough chaos I wanted lol!

I am fine with this being closed / transferred to wherever it needs to go as a rejected or closed plot. TY!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waterworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterworks   Waterworks Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterworks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board-
Jump to: