Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC-Con again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

WCC-Con again Empty
PostSubject: WCC-Con again   WCC-Con again EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 11:59 pm

It's my obligatory one post on WCC a year again, where I whinge about how much this site altered the trajectory of my life. This will be at least number fourteen I'm pretty sure, so you probably get the gist. Sappy stuff.

WCC-Con again UT2stDI

In 2021, I got a bunch of my WCC friends together in a cabin, in my home state, and proposed to the love of my life.

then 2022 happened No  No i don't want to talk about it.

But in 2023, we did it again! :) We met out in western Michigan this summer, a random state I'd never been to before, and I could wax poetic about how special that time and connection is, or I can just show you.

I didn't blot out everyone's faces this time because I was too lazy, get d0xed kiddo:

I've reconnected with so many old friends this year, and they've become so integrated in my life that distance doesn't matter. This entire last week, I spent time with friends who were so good to fly across the continent and international borders just to visit us in our little rainy corner. Little by little, I'm slowly convincing them all to start a cultish commune in the forest, but that'll come in time. For now, I will always be grateful they're in my life, online or offline, and it's a manifestation of one of my most desperate wishes as a child that they're still with me. And that's thanks to WCC.

So thanks again. You're irreplaceable.

WCC-Con again M18nUPz
WCC-Con again XYrBSeB

Big shoutout to Kitty for writing my name out for me in pretty cursive script—my actual handwriting would be crap.

WCC-Con again I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

WCC-Con again Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC-Con again   WCC-Con again EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:04 am

youre gay, youre all gay

(hey im in those pictures)
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

WCC-Con again Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC-Con again   WCC-Con again EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:07 am

that is pretty gay fr tho

i'd also like to state that while the ticks in michigan were extremely sexist for some reason and only targeted the men, they really did pick on poor jay in particular

i love all of these nerds sm bless this cat site

edit;; heck why not. i want a turn being wholesome too.
tw: tho, im throwing some trauma in here to drive the good point that is totally there i promise, but yes tw: abuse, cheating, drugs, depression, minecrafting yourself

i've been through many ups and downs with this website from the very beginning, but it's honestly been one of the most influential things in my life, and truly for the better.

just in case bc i kinda feel bad:

to say that i struggled in my early years was an understatement. if it wasn't for this silly cat website and all of the amazing people that i had the blessing of being able to talk to everyday, i might not be alive still. it's awful to say, but its true. there were many nights i teetered on the edge of doing myself serious harm, but i normally had one or two cat friends still hanging around at 2am to keep me company and roleplay hunting mice or whatever. the sort of friendships i made here are so invaluable, and i feel like one of the luckiest people in the world to have not only met such great friends, but the love of my life as well - on a kitty kat hiss hiss ride or die rp website on one of the jankest forumboards on this side of the internet. i think so many of us stuck around after so long because the friendships we formed here were so unique, and we had so many fun days and nights together.

there's quite a few characters i made here that are near and dear to my heart. notably ebonyroot, whose name has basically become my entire sense of self. she was a shadowclan medicine cat that was popular all around the forest because she literally trained medicine cats in just about every clan. (we had strict character limits ok, times here hard then) her big plot was she fell for one of her apprentices, icewhisker, who icee rp'd - and in retrospect (if you know, you know) is so heckin' funny imo. she was really special to me tho. i loved the whole idea and concept of the medicine cat in both the medical and spiritual way. it's a vibe i've always loved, and i really, really think encouraged little me in the longrun to go into nursing. fun fact: that job turned out to be my passion and calling, except im slapping on tegaderm instead of cobwebs.

there was also sagewhisker/sagestar, one of my pride and joys. we did a whole big reboot of the site because many people (chiefly me) were snooty at the time and thought we needed to wipe the slate clean. also in retrospect, very stupid of me, even if the naming system is still baller. (forcing arbitrary rules onto your members isn't fun for everyone, as things turn now tho); now wandering too far from the point -
i put on one of the biggest presidental runs in american history. in that i ran for the honor of being shadowclan leader and getting to raise a clan to fruition - with literally everyone else starting in kithood. (save other clan leaders ofc) it was one of the most fun roleplay experiences i had, even if keeping up with ceremonies is always heckin annoying. he was known as being a prickly leader, proud, stubborn, arrogant even, but he also had a low-key sweet side to him that care deeply for his entire clan like family. he had been blessed to have kits, but it came at the eventual expense of his honor. he loved the riverclan leader, froststar, having been close friends since apprenticehood. forbidden romance is always tasty, but the way the story ended had shakespear.

i also love stormsong smsm still. for a "traditional" rp'er, i really do have a thing for forbidden romances. i love playing my dorky son all the same. i really do want to rp him more, esp since there's a certain few who have held me at gunpoint to post, but life keeps you too busy sometimes. i haven't run a dnd session even in a while and i know how much pain my players are in for it, even if they put on brave faces. (i know many of you will understand this because i truly believe that one of the natural laws of the universe has to be that there's a legitimate warrior cats rp'er to dnd player pipeline). fun fact: the people i run for are people that i met through this site!! or friends of those friends, who i made friends with, because i know so many incredible people! thank's cat site!!!

i never really post in these things bc i always feel that slep covers my feelings fairly nicely (minus one year) but im just kinda letting the words spill out now because i really do feel so grateful for this site and blessed to have been able to make so many friends and meet so many incredible people.

i have worked so hard to leave my trauma behind and try to become a better person day by day, and i can't imagine finding any peace in life without this place. isn't that nuts? but it's true. i love it sm.

anyways
tl;dr life made me sad, but this place made me glad, thanks cat website :)

slep is pretty gay tho frfr live laugh love

WCC-Con again PDt1Qqd WCC-Con again Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

WCC-Con again Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC-Con again   WCC-Con again EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 2:15 pm

came back to wcc to see sleepy doxxed me smh
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

WCC-Con again Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC-Con again   WCC-Con again EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:07 am

Ripped wrote:
came back to wcc to see sleepy doxxed me smh

PUBLIC MENACE EXPOSED

(beat me really horribly in the pokémon card game)

(qualifies as various degrees of assault)

i have photo evidence. this is me being actively swept by ripped in a pokémon tcg tournament:

Spoiler:

WCC-Con again I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

WCC-Con again Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC-Con again   WCC-Con again Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC-Con again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-