Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where did we go wrong? (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2423

Where did we go wrong? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Where did we go wrong? (Closed)   Where did we go wrong? (Closed) EmptyMon 9 Oct 2023 - 19:36

One.

One of her children remained, and a single grandchild. Blazefang lay in the elders’ den, silent and sullen. What point was there anymore? She’d failed. Fur pressed against Dayquill, she began to tear up.
“I’m sorry,” she whispered to her mate. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” The whispers rose to sobs. “I feel like I’ve failed you. Have I failed you?”

After a moment, she whispered again. “They’re gone, you know. Cloudychase and Copperlark aren’t both alive. I just feel it, deep down. One of them may even have killed the other, and it’s all my fault for not seeing how much they hated each other. Our family is shattered, Dayquill, because of me.”
Back to top Go down

Where did we go wrong? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1