Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

life is like a floating feather [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

life is like a floating feather [c] Empty
PostSubject: life is like a floating feather [c]   life is like a floating feather [c] EmptyTue 29 Aug 2023 - 19:47

Larkpaw

Larkpaw stretched out in the middle of camp following a long hunt that he went on. His body was a bit sore and he wanted to take a nice long nap as a reward for the long day he had. He wasn’t sure he would be able to do that. Rowansong had mentioned something about taking him out for another quick training session after dinner, and that was only a couple of hours from now…Perhaps Larkpaw wouldn’t get the chance to rest. He wasn’t necessarily complaining about that, though. At least Rowansong was training him, and after so long, Larkpaw was learning a lot of things he had been wanting to for a while, including how to navigate the river. If Rowansong kept teaching him new, important things, then he didn’t mind extra training, even after long days.

Still…perhaps he could get a little rest in. At least get off his paws for a bit. Larkpaw did a couple small circles in the sand to smooth it out and laid down to rest. He released a tiny purr of relief at getting off of his sore paws.
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: life is like a floating feather [c]   life is like a floating feather [c] EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 23:08

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Pigeonpaw

Pigeonpaw hadn’t really gotten the chance to learn proper sparring form yet, outside of the match against Dovepaw but she was nothing if not determined. Often, that meant running into something headfirst until she grew too bored or too frustrated to continue, and this was no different. Naturally, that led to a several-round tourney of wrestling her shadow until she was sure she’d beaten herself soundly into the dirt.

It was supposed to be, at least.

She’d only gone through about half a round of shadow-sparring when she reared up on her hind legs, batting wildly at empty air and backpedaling as she did so. She was supposed to drop back down onto all fours with controlled grace and through herself right back at the wind, but as she staggered back, her hind paws caught on a big, furry lump, and she flipped tail-over-nose. Pigeonpaw landed on her back, hind legs and tail draped over whoever had picked such an unfortunate spot to lay.

Spitting out sand she hadn’t really gotten in her mouth, she twisted around to find her footing again and pushed herself wobblingly back to her paws. “Hey! Watch where yer--” she started indignantly before her eyes found who, exactly, had been laying in her way, and she quietly finished, “oh.” Pigeonpaw blinked down at Larkpaw, taking him in before her eyes narrowed sharply. Heyyyy! It’s you!” There was accusation in her sharp mew, combated by the mischievous smirk that spread across her muzzle. “Hey, d’you really try to suffocate my brother? If ya say yes, I’m’a gonna bite you again. An’ I’m big and tough now. ‘M not gonna scream if ya bite back.” She dropped the front of her body, forelegs stretched out in front of her and rump wiggling in the air. “I dare ya say yes! I dare ya. No one messes with him ‘cept me, an’ I’ll make ya regret it if ya do!”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: life is like a floating feather [c]   life is like a floating feather [c] EmptyWed 6 Sep 2023 - 17:54

Larkpaw

Larkpaw was just closing his eyes when suddenly someone toppled right over him. His fur bristled and he looked at who was blind enough to fall over him like he was a rock. When he saw who it was, his snarling expression did not lessen. However, it did wipe away in a moment of surprise when Pigeonpaw continued her yammering at him.

“I didn’t try to suffocate your brother,” Larkpaw says bluntly. Where did she even get a notion like that? Was Dovepaw just going around spreading lies? Larkpaw would not be surprised. He however pushed himself to sit up entirely, thankful for his lanky height that gave him an inch or two above her even as she had grown herself. “You are still going on about biting and screaming? I see you haven’t grown up in the slightest since you were a kit.” He made a biting motion towards her, a threat more than anything, since he didn’t get anywhere close to actually nipping her.

Larkpaw looked away with a huff and his ears flattened. His tail lashed in irritation. “Even as an apprentice, you are still relying on looking weak and fragile to get away from fights you start? You’ll never be a capable warrior with such a cowardly attitude.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: life is like a floating feather [c]   life is like a floating feather [c] EmptyFri 6 Oct 2023 - 17:23

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Pigeonpaw

Pigeonpaw lifted her chin in defiance of Larkpaw's twisted expression. "I have too grown up!" She retorts, rising up on her toes for all of a heartbeat before Larkpaw's snapping teeth make her shrink back, heart skipping a beat. Her neck fluff bristles and her lopsided grin drops into a scowl, staring back at him narrowly. When Pigeonpaw shook herself out and popped back to height, her expression had settled into a pout that she just leveled on Larkpaw for several moments.

"'M not a coward." She huffed eventually, stamping a paw into the sand. "I just said I wasn't gonna scream if ya bit me! 'M big 'n' brave. I can fight my own battles. I'm not a'scared of nothin'! Definitely not you. Even if ya-- well, wait a second." Blinking, Pigeonpaw gave her head a hard shake. Her blue eyes went wide, and she blinked several times fast before her gaze got narrow again. Her tail lashed once behind her, and she leaned forward, stretching out to look Larkpaw over like she could spot the lie on him. "Whaddaya mean you didn't try 'n' suffocate 'em? Tha's what Dove says happened, and he dunno how to lie. I think it'd kill'em if he tried. Ya pushed 'im down nose-first inta the sand!"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: life is like a floating feather [c]   life is like a floating feather [c] EmptyWed 18 Oct 2023 - 12:34

Larkpaw

Larkpaw huffed in a way that almost sounded like a growl. “I did not try and suffocate him,” he retorted. “I pushed him into the sand because he was being annoying, but I was not trying to kill him. If he was so stupid as to breathe in sand, then that is his own fault.” He reached out, planting a paw onto her head. He was still bigger than her due to their age difference, and he pushed her down the same as he had done to Dovepaw moons ago. Her mouth dunked into the sand, but it didn’t seem like he was actually trying to drown her in it. “I did that. I see kits do the same thing constantly when they roughhouse. Your brother is just sensitive.” He removed his paw and licked the smell of Pigeonpaw from his paw pads.

“You shouldn’t go around picking fights anyway, whether you’re a coward or not,” Larkpaw replied with a sneer. “If we’re clanmates then you should not be trying to battle me.” He still did not like Pigeonpaw in the slightest, but he knew the importance of loyalty to one’s clan…and he knew that fighting a clanmate would only get him into trouble, even if Pigeonpaw picked the fight first.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: life is like a floating feather [c]   life is like a floating feather [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

life is like a floating feather [c]
Page 1 of 1