Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainkit looking for parents or siblings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix

Felix

Number of posts : 20

Rainkit looking for parents or siblings! Empty
PostSubject: Rainkit looking for parents or siblings!   Rainkit looking for parents or siblings! Empty24/8/2023, 7:40 am

Kit Name: Rainkit
Clan: Riverclan
Adopted?: Open to!
Origins: Unless someone wanna be their biological parents, NPC x NPC

Special Requests: None! I would be very grateful if someone could take in my cat in their family  Rainkit looking for parents or siblings! 1f495
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit looking for parents or siblings!   Rainkit looking for parents or siblings! Empty24/8/2023, 8:19 am

Welcome to the site! Maybe Sprucebark can adopt you either as a parent or older sibling?

Cant wait to rp with you!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit looking for parents or siblings!   Rainkit looking for parents or siblings! Empty24/8/2023, 9:54 am

Hi! Thank you very much!

I would love it if Sprucebark could adopt them. I was thinking that Rainkit parents died in a bad case of black-cough when he was old enough to feed from prey but not old enough to not have a parent figure. So, Spruce could step up and comfort Rain (if it is in character for him), offering to be there for them as an adoptive dad. What do you think? Can't wait to start rp with you too!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit looking for parents or siblings!   Rainkit looking for parents or siblings! Empty24/8/2023, 11:51 am

that sounds like a good backstory.

Yes sprucebark would gladly adopt a kit.

Sprucebark is very attentive to the warrior code and since the code has a rule about helping all kits he would do his absolute best to try and be a good father figure to rainkit.

If you would like maybe we could do a topic together with them? :)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit looking for parents or siblings!   Rainkit looking for parents or siblings! Empty25/8/2023, 7:17 am

Hi! I did a topic (hopefully I did it rigth according to the site's rules, I'm still learning):
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t52121-hold-your-head-up-high#555999https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/search
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit looking for parents or siblings!   Rainkit looking for parents or siblings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainkit looking for parents or siblings!
Page 1 of 1