Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Wild Storm [Feral Litter; Sleet]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

A Wild Storm [Feral Litter; Sleet] Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Storm [Feral Litter; Sleet]   A Wild Storm [Feral Litter; Sleet] EmptyTue 15 Aug 2023 - 16:54

The storm raged outside, drenching the world in rain and illuminating it in lightning. Inside the nursery, Sleet ground her teeth together and had kit after kit without even so much as a growl. Her wild cat instincts told her to be silent and to handle her pain with dignity. By the time the medicine cat had realized what was happening and gathered the supplies, three kits were already suckling at her belly. Sleet did not resist any help, but flashes of protective maternal fury had her claws gouge into the earth beneath her. It took a lot of self control to not tear into any creature that got too close to the warm bundles by her and she certainly didn't trust her mouth to remain civil. Questions were answered with grunts and nods. As soon as the medicine cat left, Sleet breathed a sigh of relief and licked at her offspring. The other mothers stayed away, as was probably a wise decision.

"Welcome to the world, my loves. I hope it treats you better than it treated me."

OOC: Sleet will have taught her kits her native tongue, so perhaps you can choose two dialogue colors for your characters. One indicates they're speaking in domestic feline and the other in feral. You don't have to do this of course, but it is an idea! For those interested, I can send out a document link at some point over the week to explain the feral religion and other cultural differences as well. Sorry I didn't get to that earlier... I've honestly never been so preoccupied in my life. I will do better!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

A Wild Storm [Feral Litter; Sleet] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Storm [Feral Litter; Sleet]   A Wild Storm [Feral Litter; Sleet] EmptySun 27 Aug 2023 - 21:56

Incessant mewing and feverish movement came from the queen's side, originating from a pale tom who squirmed amongst his littermates. Fallowkit blindly pushed his littermates aside, lashing his tail wildly as he fought for Sleet's attention. The words that escaped her maw meant nothing to him yet, nothing more than mere sounds of comfort for him to move towards. Energy spent, he eventually slumped over his littermates and rested at Sleet's side.

(i could use the doc 👀)

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/

A Wild Storm [Feral Litter; Sleet]
Page 1 of 1