Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

allegro [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

allegro [c] Empty
PostSubject: allegro [c]   allegro [c] EmptyFri 11 Aug 2023 - 6:18

Scarletpaw had busied himself with training, to the point of neglecting something else he needed to be doing: getting to know the rest of his denmates a little better. There was one in particular that had caught his attention, the only one he had any distinct memories of from his kithood (excluding Violetpaw; his sister didn't count). That was Pigeonpaw, and his endeavor to somehow understand her had brought him to the river to practice swimming a bit more.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

allegro [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: allegro [c]   allegro [c] EmptyWed 30 Aug 2023 - 19:48

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Pigeonpaw

Scarletpaw was, in a pawful of ways, annoying. Mostly it was the fact that he had an ego the size of the moon itself, and no qualms about expressing such. They weren’t really friends-- they’d wrestled and chatted as kits, and still did as denmates now, but they didn’t get a chance to speak often. But Pigeonpaw liked him, anyway. He was intriguing. She wanted to pick him apart like a mossball. Not really-- probably --but she did want to know him better! And today, that meant trotting after him as he made his way toward the river.

“Ya’know, Poppyshine don’t swim?” She mused, knocking into Scarletpaw’s shoulder as she passed him to peer at her reflection in the water. “I haven’t really gotten a chance to learn ta’ swim yet. Someone’s gonna show me at some point, yeah, but ain’t had a chance yet.” Pigeonpaw craned her head left and right and the mischievous smirk she often wore spread across her features. Hurrying back a few steps, she chirped, “Hey, you always say ya know what you’re doin’, right? Why don’t ya give me a lesson, then?” and barreled forward, ramming her head into Scarletpaw’s flank to send him into the water with a splash.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

allegro [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: allegro [c]   allegro [c] EmptyTue 5 Sep 2023 - 18:44

"She doesn't? Poppyshine doesn't swim?" Scarletpaw's voice was absolutely scandalized. RiverClan's own deputy, refusing to get her paws wet? "Every cat should, shouldn't they? We're RiverClan, not DirtClan or RockClan. We swim. We fish. That's what we do."

He looked out at the river, trying to imagine how any cat might want to avoid it instead of embracing it. Well, the other Clans, perhaps; but that left its wonders for its clan, didn't it? It wasn't the same.

"If you ask me, I think--oof!"

What he thought would remain unsaid, as Pigeonpaw's headbutt sent him into the water. There were a few spluttering moments before he found his balance, as he hadn't expected to be launched into it, and he fixed his denmate with a stare. One that held more than a hint of petty annoyance.

"Of course I know how to swim! What, your parents didn't teach you? My mother taught me everything I know," he boasted, making his way back toward the river bank. Though he had no intention of returning to land before his paws grew too tired to keep himself afloat, he felt he should at least stay somewhat close by. Enough that Pigeonpaw, now demanding a lesson, could see his movements properly--and distant enough that she couldn't slam into him a second time without sinking. "It's not like it's hard. You move your paws like this, see?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

allegro [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: allegro [c]   allegro [c] EmptyWed 4 Oct 2023 - 16:28

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Pigeonpaw

Pigeonpaw grinned immediately when Scarletpaw hit the water, broad and toothy and crooked. The heat in his eyes did nothing to make her falter; rather, she planted her paws at the width of her shoulders and puffed her chest out, enormously proud to have dunked him. Her nose did briefly wrinkle at his remarks, and Pigeonpaw's voice was pointed when she huffed, "I dunno. Mine were busy a lot! Maybe 's just not something y'teach adopted kits." She'd never felt embarrassed over not learning to swim yet, but it rose to warm her flattening ears now. Scarletpaw waded through the shallows, and Pigeonpaw just barely bit down the impulse to snort that maybe it was hard, or kinda scary honestly when you thought about it, because she could swim too, of course. ...and he was still taking time to show her.

"Hey, you're pretty nice," she mewed, tilting her head to marvel at him. Pigeonpaw took a step closer to the water's edge, snickered, "Kinda rude when ya talk, though." and moved into the river. Cold ran through her instantly, making her yelp, but Pigeonpaw held herself determinedly in place-- as well as she could, at least. The current tugged at her, and she nearly lost her balance stumbling into it. When she was confident she was still upright and wasn't going to be swept downstream, she lifted her chin with a yap of triumph.

"Lookit that! I'm swimmin'." Pigeonpaw puffed up until she had to lurch against the river's pull again. "O-okay, well. I'm halfway to swimmin'. I'm standin' in the water. I'm gettin' there." She looked down at her blurred paws, with toes splayed and claws pressed into the loose sand, then nodded and turned big blue eyes back to Scarletpaw. Okay, well anyway, 'bout Poppyshine-- I dunno. 'S not that bad if someone don't wanna swim, is it? Ya'know, drypaws. I mean, yeah, it's kinda what we do, but like... plenty'a other cats 'round here swim. Whassit matter if one don't wanna? I bet she's gotta good reason!"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6