Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Speedy's Top 5 Picks "Most Dangerous Warriors"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Speedy's Top 5 Picks "Most Dangerous Warriors" Empty
PostSubject: Speedy's Top 5 Picks "Most Dangerous Warriors"   Speedy's Top 5 Picks "Most Dangerous Warriors" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 4:52 pm

This list will be the most dangerous warriors of all.  Remember there are alot of dangerous warriors and I cant think of all of them and picking only 5 was still difficult.  That being said the five on this list are my opinion and let me know in the thread your picks too :)

I'm judging based on how good they are on fighting... but! some other factors are important too such as how sneaky they were/are, and how good they were in general at being dangerous

Is just meant to be goofy fun.  I hid the number one pick as a building of suspense... but you should honestly already know who it is ;)

ALSO.  I am ranking them of in their PRIME.  So the prime of a cat is when they are at their most powerful/dangrous.  Maybe later ill do a seperate post of the most dangerous on the current roster but this is meant to be looking at total in their best who is the most dangerous.  

So, some of the cats on here would not be as dangerous now that time has passed and they have gotten older.  Also, this is just gonna be about cats that I have met.  There might be a really dangerous cat I just dont know about.  So alot of the asylum dangerous ones might not be here just cause of that, I wasn't there for it so its so much harder to judge that.

I hear way back in the lore of the site there was some boss level cat that had insane stats... but they get no spot here since that was before I even joined.  I guess that goes to show that no one is above father time.

5. Coyotegrin:
I think this is sometimes overlooked, but Coy can be super dangerous and is an amazing fighter.  Able to take down foxes in a nasty style of brutally picking them apart she is a hardened warrior of steel I think.  She has had a tough life losing alot of her kits and all but I think that has only made her a better fighter and her abilities put her here for me.

4. Starlingflare:
This sneaky bean hid right under thunderclan's leadership noses for a long long time.  Slowly he became more and more violent over his long course of being a warrior.  If he hadn't lost his eye so early on he may have been an even bigger threat to the forest.  His unwavering "justice" he had for thunderclan was scary and can be seen about how he killed his former med cat after the med cat left thunderclan.  The ability to hide for so long all his skeletons from his clan lands him a spot here.  He might not be the best fighter of all times but as I said earlier fighting alone was not used to rank these.

3. Fawnpatch:
Sometimes being dangerous is being able to win over trust and trick others leading them down a false sense of security while having the worst set of intentions behind it.  So, This absolute snake in the grass needs to have a spot here.  The dark forest menace that taunted shadowclan for moons on end would often deny their elders rights to eat and would taunt them endlessly.  Adding to it, the lulling of the younger shadowclan cats into a sense of needing to follow her to further take power from the shadowclan leadership.  The quote on xaans page about her sums it up nicely

"Don't fret, little one. Listen to me and you'll always be safe." chilling absolutely chilling lols.  Combine the mental games she played with the hard hitting stats of the dark forest warriors and you have one the most dangerous warriors on here

2. Beechfang: When it comes to fights and comes to being dangerous an important thing to have is a solid chin.  You will get no where if you get easily knocked down with a hit you cant get back up from or worse.  Imagine having a chin of granite one so hard that a lighting bolt that hits you doesnt even kill you.  

Then add on to that stubbornness of not dying the snappy and snarky short tempered personality of Beechfang and you already have a dangerous combination.  The fact that she killed a med cat and would probably have done it all over again puts her up in this list for me at least.  In her prime she was crazy dangerous! Dont mess with her

Number 1 pick!:

let me know what you guys would pick for your top 5.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Speedy's Top 5 Picks "Most Dangerous Warriors"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: