Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)

Go down 
+8
Swifty
Sassyfur
Karkitty
Sun
Locust~Lightning
not fish
Leo
Darkshadow
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Empty
PostSubject: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 19:27

It was dawn; An eerie silence hung in the air, accompanied by a light pelt of fog which drifted lazily on the breeze and clung to Darkshadows fur. Her eyes were pale and her fur was matted and clumped. A never-ending grudge hung low in her heart, and she was eager to demolish it from her life. I'll kill her this time. She repeatedly thought to herself, leaving clearly visible claw-marks into the soft ground with each paw-step she took. She neared the ThunderClan border, not bothering to check for patrols as dug her claws into a bulky tree, scoring them down the ragged bark to perfect her deadly claws she had sharpened especially for Leopardheart. The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) BlueSpottedEgg

The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_19The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_22The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_17The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_14The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_20The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_24The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_1-1The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 20:09

Leopardheart yawned. She'd been hunting all morning, and she leaned against a tree to rest for a while.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 20:23

Darkshadows ears pricked as she heard the spotted she-cat yawn further up along the border. She suspected the fog was clogging Leopards scent glands, making it effort-full to smell anything through the heavy mist. Hey, ThunderClan scumbag." She snarled, trying to bring attention to Leopardheart.

The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_19The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_22The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_17The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_14The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_20The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_24The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_1-1The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 21:25

Leopardheart didn't hear Darkshadow- she was way too tired. She groaned. "I hunted for too long," she muttered.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 19:13

She wanted it to be a fair fight, but it seemed like Leopardheart was completely unaware of her. Her only option would be to attack first. It's either now or never She thought. Scrambling silently up a tree, she picked an easy route towards a low hanging branch a few fox-tails above Leopardheart. Steady, steady, now~! With a large warning yowl, she plunged through the branches, extending her claws to the maximum length as she aimed a blow of Leopardhearts face.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 20:15

OOC: May I come at the end? I wash in the last duel between you two XD

The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 20:16

OOC: Meh too Can I be here in the end?

Spoiler:

The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 22:36

I am DEFINETLY being here then, whether you want me too or not! Jk, but PLZ?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 22:44

OOC:Can I be in the end?

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011 - 19:08

OCC; Guys, the ending was for Sassypaw only. I dont know where you guys got the idea that you could spam the topic asking to join -.-

Leopardheart shrieked as sharp claws raked her face. "Darkshadow!" she snarled,and flung her attacker away from her.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 18:31

OOC: Sorry, Leo ^^' I don't have to join, fine by me. I won't post again.

The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 19:27

Darkshadow got to her feet instantly, the dul flame in her eyes reduing to a brilliant gold as the surge of battle swept through her. "It's been a while, Leopardheart." She growled, wiping a smudge of blood on her face from when Leopardheart had flung her to the ground. "Has ThunderClan finally gotten into shape, or is that just me?" She spat, her taillashing in an tauntingly motion.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 21:19

Leopardheart snarled. "Save your tongue, rogue. You have no place here."

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 21:25

Her eyes narrowed into slits as she lifted her nose to the deputy. "I don't need a place in that pitiful group of cats you call a Clan. If Goldenstar was to weak to find strength to battle me, so be it." Se unsheathed her claws. "But, now, I have a bone to pick with you, and I want to pick it now."

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) EmptySat 22 Jan 2011 - 16:18

Leopardheart snarled. "SO be it." And she pounced.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)   The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle (Leo and Darkie only except after the end)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next