Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mothers & Daughter[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

Mothers & Daughter[C] Empty
PostSubject: Mothers & Daughter[C]   Mothers & Daughter[C] EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 21:28

The moons had rushed by like the never ceasing flow of the river, and it seemed as if her kits would be receiving their warrior names anytime now. It felt like just yesterday when she had touched the two small bundles of fur and named them. Had her kits truly forgotten about her? She still trained Hickorypaw, but things didn't quite feel the same. Goldenfern stopped as she caught sight of a familiar ginger coat. That's right, she still had a mother. She was as much a mother as a daughter. She turned, brisk walking up to Blazefang. "Hello, mother, it's been a long time since we did something together, hasn't it?" She purred.

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2408

Mothers & Daughter[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers & Daughter[C]   Mothers & Daughter[C] EmptySun 30 Jul 2023 - 17:09

“Goldenfern, my sunshine! How are you?” Blazefang purred. “Yeah, it’s been a bit. Wanna take a walk?” The darker ginger chattered pleasantly as she got up. “The kiddos are getting so big! I’m really proud of you, Goldenfern.” Her face grew a little somber. “You made the best of a tough situation and your family is thriving. I remember being in that position— with you in fact.”
Back to top Go down

Mothers & Daughter[C]
Page 1 of 1