Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The End of Us [SOLO]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3033

The End of Us [SOLO] Empty
PostSubject: The End of Us [SOLO]   The End of Us [SOLO] EmptyFri 21 Jul 2023 - 3:16

Bloodstrike broke off from his patrol to chase after a small rabbit. He shouldn't be struggling so much to catch this thing! It practically taunted him, zipping this way and darting that way... He pumped his legs faster in a furious attempt to have the last laugh. He heard the patrol calling out to him, but their calls went ignored. What authority did those mewling kits have over him? None! Bloodstrike however, lost sight of the rabbit passed a thick cluster of underbrush. He growled and furiously set his nose to work to sniff the creature out. He hoped it didn't have a burrow nearby, or that would be the end of their game. He hated to lose, he always had.

Cutting across his own trail many times trying to figure out where the little long eared rodent had gone, he finally thought he caught a whiff of it. A dense bush was where the scent trail pointed to. Smiling, Bloodstrike hunkered down low and stalked forward, confident that the rabbit was hiding in it. He never heard it run off... so it had to be there. Another strong, slow inhale confirmed it. Bloodstrike leaped, his claws hungrily seeking out the small creature's brown body in the brush. He hit something. With a clicking noise that set his fur on end, he knew it was too late to move.

A trap... A bloody twoleg trap! Not only did the cage door slam closed behind him, but an awful cacophony of noise from shiny things above the trap rang out across the forest with his every movement. He thrashed against the bars, struggling and desperate to get out. Oh how tired he was of escaping from twoleg nests! The sound of twoleg pawsteps drew closer after what seemed like no time at all. With a frustrated sigh, he ceased his struggling and stared defiantly up at the twoleg that approached. Bloodstrike heard noise in the forest around him... the unmistakable sound of cats closing in on his location slowly.

"It's alright, don't risk yourselves for me." He called out to them, hoping they'd listen. He tried to sound calm... or at least bored. "I'll get out soon. Report back to Birdstar and let her know I apologize for this inconvenience. I have escaped several twolegs and their nests. I'll be back." The twoleg lifted him and took him away. With a hiss, Bloodstrike lie down in the cage, knowing that his chance to escape may not come for at least a few days. But at least he knew what it looked like.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down

The End of Us [SOLO]
Page 1 of 1