Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Searching for parents! WC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Searching for parents! WC Empty
PostSubject: Searching for parents! WC   Searching for parents! WC EmptySat 15 Jul 2023 - 10:32

Hello guys! I am Silly, and my boy Softkit has not yet been approved as I posted my application only moments ago. However, I am looking for a family for him! He is very shy yet attentive, loyal, and sweet. Softkit is a cream-colored, medium-furred tabby with white splotches and brown eyes. Thank you for your time!

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: Searching for parents! WC   Searching for parents! WC EmptySat 15 Jul 2023 - 16:07

...Sootstorm just had a litter, but he could always adopt an extra kit. You might want to read up on the new regulations first, though. There's quite a lot since 2021.

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Searching for parents! WC   Searching for parents! WC EmptySun 16 Jul 2023 - 2:57

hi silly! (:
the litter limitations copper mentioned are here!
i can definitely recommend sootstorm as an adoptive dad! <3
whatever you choose, there will be lots of kits for softkit to grow up with! sootstorm's litter~ dustkitacornkitrabbitkitgreykit, and quickkit ~as well as duskkitmarigoldkitpantherkit, and chicorykit who are npc-born!
there is also nectarflower's litter which is open!
hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for parents! WC   Searching for parents! WC Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for parents! WC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: