Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

all kinds of weather, we stick together (c) Empty
PostSubject: all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)   all kinds of weather, we stick together (c) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023 - 17:23

Bubblekit stared up at the Tallbranch, squinting in the bright light of the sun. She knew that was where Birdstar stood whenever she was doing ceremonies--like, hopefully, their apprentice ceremonies someday soon. But how did the leader get up there? It was so high! Maybe Wolfblossom boosted her up every time. She'd never actually seen Birdstar get up, so it was possible. Maybe she grew wings and flew. Maybe she just jumped reeeally high. Maybe she had bird friends who helped her get up. Either way, if Bubblekit was ever gonna be leader someday like every kit aspired to be, she'd have to figure out how to get up. Maybe her sisters had some clues. Two of them were nearby. Bubblekit pranced over to them, pale green eyes lit up with her current crazy idea. "Sorrel, Plover!" she chirped. "Can you try boosting me up to the Tallbranch? I wanna see if we can get up there like Birdstar does!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)   all kinds of weather, we stick together (c) EmptyWed 5 Jul 2023 - 10:19

Sorrelkit

skyclan
kit

Sorrelkit snapped her head up from the ants she had been studying intently, stirred from her game by a cat calling her name. Not just any cat though— her sister, Bubblekit. She was staring up at the Tallbranch and suddenly whatever her sister was doing was much more interesting than watching ants. 

Only if you don’t stand on my head! I wonder how many cats you’ll be able to see up there—” She shouted, losing her train of thought in the excitement though soon gathered them as she bounced towards the bottom of the branch, “I’ll help you up!” Sorrelkit hoped she would be tall enough to help Bubblekit onto the branch. If not, she would have to find a new idea quickly, lest they ask a warrior for help. They would spoil the fun. 

Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)   all kinds of weather, we stick together (c) EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 13:30

But look into the lake,
shimmering like smoke.

“Of course!” she purred in reply. Ploverkit joined her sisters and took in the view. Oh, that’s... awfully.. high. Birdstar must be a good climber. She looked over to Bubblekit, wondering if she’d be a good climber too. I’ll help her become the best climber, she promised with a wag of her tail. She placed herself beside Sorrelkit at the base of the tree. “Climb on top of us Bubble, we’ll support you.”

She/Her | Face-Claim | Voice-Claim | Kitten

based on a template by #kiikko

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Thu 29 Feb 2024 - 21:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)   all kinds of weather, we stick together (c) EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 21:47

Bubblekit grinned widely as the two agreed. It was probably a good thing that Cypresskit wasn't there--she'd want to be the one to climb as the center of attention. Or Bearkit--he'd probably scold them for doing something so dumb. But she really wanted to see! And if Birdstar went up there all the time, then it couldn't possibly be dangerous, right? "Thanks so much! You two are the best sisters ever!" Excitement made her voice a little bit high-pitched as she went to join her sisters. They tussled in the nursery all the time when they were younger, so she knew how not to hurt them. Still, she'd never really stood on another cat before. Hesitantly, she placed one paw on Sorrelkit's back, then jumped to heave herself upward. Another paw landed. Okay! So far so good. A bit wobbly, though. She placed the other half of her feet on Ploverkit, being careful to step in such a way that she wouldn't squish either of them (even though she wasn't heavy at all.)

All right. She was up. ...But then, why was the Tallbranch still so far away? Bubblekit frowned as she thought hard, looking straight up. She was closer than before, yeah. But still too far. Maybe if her sisters stood up... and then she stood up? Perhaps that would close the gap. "Can you two try'n stand up on your back legs?" she asked, glancing down at Sorrelkit and Ploverkit. "I'll shift my weight so it doesn't hurt. And I won't step on your head! Promise, Sorrelkit."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)   all kinds of weather, we stick together (c) EmptyTue 11 Jul 2023 - 15:21

There seemed to be no downside to Bubblekit’s plan. It was climbing and a reward — standing atop Tallbranch. They were! Sorrelkit purred at Bubblekit’s compliment, trying to keep her balance as she felt her sister’s paws clambering over her back. It was hard to keep her paws to the ground sometimes, wanting nothing more than to bounce excitedly. This was an important task however— and she wouldn’t dare to drop her sister. 

“Can you reach?” She shouted, though her question was quickly answered. Not quite. Stand up…“Like this?” The grey kit propped herself up against the wood, front paws pressed in front of her, “you won’t hurt us, we’re not like ants! And good because— good! I don’t want muddy ears. Can you see yet?”

Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)   all kinds of weather, we stick together (c) EmptyTue 11 Jul 2023 - 16:00

But look into the lake,
shimmering like smoke.

“Stand?” she repeated anxiously. It was a shame Ploverkit didn’t share her green-eyed sisters’ outgoing nature. As Sorrelkit obeyed the request and stood up Ploverkit had no choice but to follow, otherwise risking Bubblekit’s stability. “Be careful please,” she squeaked involuntarily. The fluffy point did her best to keep steady. And despite her worries, she did feel a bit excited. “Yeah, did you reach it?” she added after Sorrelkit.

She/Her | Face-Claim | Voice-Claim | Kitten

based on a template by #kiikko

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Thu 29 Feb 2024 - 21:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)   all kinds of weather, we stick together (c) EmptyWed 12 Jul 2023 - 10:26

Bubblekit carefully adjusted her position as both of her sisters moved. All right--now surely with this, maybe she could reach? "I'm bein' careful!" And she was. She was making sure that she didn't fall backward. Now, if she just stood on her hind legs, balancing one paw on Sorrelkit and one on Ploverkit, and looked up... There. The Tallbranch was just barely right above her. Determined, she narrowed her eyes, and then used her hind legs to jump. As she leapt, as high as she could, she extended her front claws and stretched her paws forward. She grabbed hold of the branch, claws sinking deep into the bark. Once she felt that she had taken hold, Bubblekit scrabbled her way to a better position, using her back legs to climb as well, leaving her sisters on the ground. Her SkyClan climbing instincts kicked in. A few moments of half-frantic clawing later, she'd done it!

A laugh of surprised triumph left Bubblekit as she stabilized herself. She was standing on top of the Tallbranch! Just like Birdstar was! At least three times smaller than her, of course, but that wasn't important right now. Camp looked so small from here. Sorrelkit and Ploverkit looked tiny too! It was so pretty! If someday she learned how to fly so that she could catch the sun, was this how it would look? She felt like she could grow wings right now. "I made it!" she squealed, grinning down at her siblings. "Woohoo!" For a few more moments, she simply stood there, enjoying the fruits of her labors. But it only took about a minute for the glee to wear off. And once it did, yet another question arose. Bubblekit blinked as the thought hit her. "...Wait, now what? How do I get down?" Suddenly, the accomplishment no longer seemed quite as it cool as it had a couple of seconds ago. She was actually kind of far up. Oh no.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)   all kinds of weather, we stick together (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

all kinds of weather, we stick together (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: