Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Jun 2023 - 4:58

It was a wonderful day! And by that, Cinderkit meant her paws were wet and her eyes stung from the wind, but that wouldn't stop her. What a tremendous day it was! With proud and deliberate steps, the young gray and white kitten strode out of the nursery and into the open, and by StarClan did she regret it. No, no, that wasn't on script. The powerful, young, gray and white kitten bounded out of the nursery, ready to take on the day and triumph over every challenge presented to her. 'That sounds better!' She thought, and clung to it like a mantra.

Of course, every good hero needed a sidekick. And that sidekick needed to bring some trouble with them! The hero never caused the problems or looked for trouble. The sidekick had to do all that and then she could swoop in and save the day! Blue eyes wide and bright with anticipation, she searched for a victim-- er, partner-in-crime--, and landed on...- Her fur poofed and bristled and she let out a choked spit, staggering backwards in a frenzy of paws and bright fluff.

"Oh, a leaf," She huffed, lifting up her paw and swatting the green-brown offender away. The first enemy vanquished. She spied a speck of muddy dirt on her chest and leaned down to lick it away, which led to a ferocious flurry of rapid cleaning. One spot cleaned created more dirt, and she couldn't handle that! Goodness no, her fur had to be spotless. It felt icky if it wasn't.

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 16:39

[] TIME FOR YOU TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A LOSER

Lying on her side, the fluffy warrior stretched out into the sun, letting it penetrate her thick pelt. A content sigh left her maw as she closed her eyes. Through the soothing sound of the wind, the sound of approaching pawsteps urged Fawneye to open her eyes. Just in time to see the kit bat at the leaf, then see the kit start to wash itself. Usually she wouldn't approach, but the thing was so stinking cute! The ragdoll gracefully whisked herself to her paws and languidly made her way over to the kit giving her a smile, "Do you need some help, darlin'?" she purred, tilting her head. She felt the same about her own pelt - it just had to be spotless, it was the only way.

[/color]

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 16:48

Midwash, she heard the voice. Cinderkit's head jolted up, tongue still peeking from between her lips.

"Hemlo," She began, her speech interrupted by her tongue until she cleaned off a wad of fur stuck to it and put it back in her mouth. "I haven't seen you before. Do you want to be my villain? Or my sidekick?" She asked with complete innocence despite the mischievious little grin that she sported.

She seemed fluffy. A villain couldn't be fluffy. A sidekick, however, could be fluffy. It added charm. Made people like them. And then they would like her, the hero, in turn because they scored a fluffy sidekick! Genius!

"No," She decided. "You're my sidekick. What's my sidekicks name?"

After she finished her question she diverted her attention to an unruly tuft of fur on her chest again. She licked it so vigorously that she was left with a tiny wet patch. By the time she glanced up, she realised she might have ignored her sidekick. "What did you say?" She said, and then looked confused. Did the cat speak? Did they not? Ooh... Talking was hard.

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 21:29

[] TIME FOR YOU TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A LOSER

The mischevious expression wasn't lost on Fawneye and she raised a brow but considered the inquires seriously. Fawneye tilted her head, "I'm not much of a villain." she replied honestly, shaking out her pelt and giving her chest fur a little lick.

She was quite the fluffy thing, since prey had become more plentiful, her ribs no longer showed and her fur was thick and gave her a rounded sillouhette. Very unlike a classic villain.

"Your sidekick's name is Fawneye, you could be..." Fawneye waved a paw as she tried to cook up something entertaining, but she came to the realization she didn't know the kits name, "Sorry what was your name?" she asked, racking her brain to remember if she knew or not.

[/color]

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) EmptyWed 28 Jun 2023 - 10:57

Cinderkit feigned an appalled expression. How dare Fawneye forget her heros name? In truth, her face felt that sort of itchy-warm that came with horrible, nasty embarrasment.

"Cinderkit! That is what you must call your hero!" She announced heartily, thrusting out a tubby little paw into the air in some kind of elegant and noble gesture that she really didn't know the purpose of. The small kit grinned at her with her needle sharp teeth, her fur bristled at her neck as her excited energy coursed through her.

"Now, sidekick Fawneye," Cinderkit cleared her throat. "What problem did you bring with you? Who did you make angry that I now have to fix?"

The plight of every hero. Fixing their sidekicks problems. But that was okay! Cinderkit was a terrific peace-maker/problem solver. Nobody would have problems ever again. Never ever. Nuh-uh.

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023 - 0:40

FIt only hurts if you care, right?
Fawneye twitched her whiskers in amusement and put a paw to her chest and batted her eyes, "Why yes, how could I ever forget. Silly me, the sun must be getting to my head." she cooed. Her hero indeed, though she wasn't exactly sure what Cinderkit was saving her from - besides for boredom of course.

Cinderkit asked her what problem she should solve and it took the warrior a moment to think. What problem could Cinderkit solve? Ah-ha! Nothing was more entertaining than a little bit of relationship drama.

Now, Fawneye didn't have many relationships - let alone romantic ones, but making up a scenario wouldn't hurt. Surely Cinderkit would forget about this soon enough and wouldn't look much into it. Yeah. It would be fun!

"My hero," Fawneye dramatically 'fainted' to the floor, her paw on her forehead as she whimpered, feigning emotional distress, "I don't know what to do." she tossed and turned as she tried her best at acting distraught. There was only one route to go. With her mind made up she crawled closer to the kitten, looked side to side, then put her muzzle to Cinderkit's ear, "I...I'm in love!" she whispered then she pulled back, pretending to be embarrassed of her confession.

"No! I know! It's too much." she cried shaking her head and looking off into the distance, "I just, don't know how to tell them. Will you help me, my hero?"

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023 - 10:49

Cinderkit waited for the announcement of the issue. It was nothing she couldn't solve! She was an expert and being her sidekicks savior. Just ignore the fact she's only ever had one sidekick, and it was Fawneye.

Fawneye dropped, paw against her oh-so-sidekicky head, and her eyes became saucers. "What's wrong with you!" Cinderkit wailed, running over to stare down at the much larger cat. "Why are you down there? Do your legs not work--"

She was in love? Oh, ew. That's nasty. Cinderkit let out a sound much akin to 'ptooey' and stepped away from her sidekick. She puffed out her gray-white chest and tilted her silver tipped nose to the sky, and in a proud (and squeaky) kitten voice, exclaimed; "Love is no match for me! I am the love master!"

Whirling around grinning so wide she looked devilish, she trotted around Fawneye's fallen form. She leaned in so close that their snouts were almost touching-- And that Cinderkit's back legs were almost entirely off the ground. "Do be not afraid!" She demanded, not quite noticing the un-order of the sentence. "I will defeat your love problem. Who's the source of this problem?"

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 14:27

FIt only hurts if you care, right?
It felt like she was promoted to leader or something, the joy within her heart was uncontainable as she took in the kits reaction. All the predator fights in the world would never rival how difficult it was for Fawneye to keep her composure. Every bone in her body wanted to scream with laughter as Cinderkit raced over to her believing she was genuinely in trouble. What a sight it was.

Fawneye held her breath as Cinderkit leaned into her and demanded to know who the source of her problem was. Ah, now here was the issue.

Fawneye in fact was not in love with anyone, and the only remotely flirtatious interactions she had were with a Shadowclanner - and that was not something she wanted to divulge with a kitten. The warrior looked to the sky as she tried to think of someone, someone who wouldn't care and someone who wouldn't approach her about it.

So she spat out the first name she could think of, "Rowansong!" Oh stars, she was in trouble. The moment his name left her tongue she knew she had made a mistake. With the tenacity of this kit she wouldn't doubt that Cinderkit would approach Rowansong and inquire about it. If only Fawneye could get to him first and explain the situation. Maybe that would fix it.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) EmptySun 2 Jul 2023 - 3:38

The name was like the bestowal of a warrior name to her. The highest honour she could ever receive, a chance for glory. Victory of the highest degree-- If she could figure out which[ one was Rowansong. Rowansong... Was that the brown one?

"Very well!" Cinderkit chirped, her voice peaking in a squeaky height. "We shall find this Rowansong, and by the time I'm done, he'll be in love with you too!"

She had no idea how she was going to do that, really. She had to find him first and that would be a challenge in itself. Then, maybe she could force them to have a chat. Or, maybe she could make someone fight Rowansong for Fawneye's affections and he will realise that he does truly adore her and pledge himself to her forever.

But, first hurdles first. She swung around her small head again and in a quiet voice asked; "Er- Sidekick- Where is Rowansong?"

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)   The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The curtains draw, and the play commences! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: