Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You are the dancing queen [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

You are the dancing queen [c]  Empty
PostSubject: You are the dancing queen [c]    You are the dancing queen [c]  EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 0:22

WrenpawRiverclan Camp

Wrenpaw was on her own right now, with nothing in particular to occupy her idle paws. It was a state of being she never particularly enjoyed, and she was on the hunt for some company. Whether it be her siblings (her favorite people to bother), her mother or aunt, her cousins, or just one of her denmates, Wrenpaw was going to find somebody to entertain herself with.

What she didn’t expect is a bundle of fur to race right past her. On pure instinct, Wrenpaw darted out one of her paws to catch the little bundle of fluff before they ran right into the wall of the apprentice’s den. “Woah there!” Wrenpaw said with a laugh, steadying the kit and getting a look at them. “You nearly took quite the tumble there.” Crouching down to meet the kit’s eyes with a loose, welcoming grin, Wrenpaw said, “What’s got you runnin’? Somebody chasing you? Need my help fightin’ em off? I’ve got quite the fierce skills y’know.” She winked playfully, grinning wide.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

You are the dancing queen [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are the dancing queen [c]    You are the dancing queen [c]  EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 19:14

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Pigeonkit

Pigeonkit learned pretty quickly that, unless she was actually doing something bad or dangerous, most of her Clanmates couldn't be bothered to chase her around. For some reason, warriors and apprentices had enough to do that didn't involve making her sit still. It was kind of lame, but also, it worked pretty well for her. Dove was asleep right now, and she didn’t know where the rest of her littermates were, and a chastising paw was swatting her away from the exit out of camp. Lame again, but it gave her a good excuse to sprint the length of camp. That wasn’t lame.

Until a big paw from someone unseen appeared right in front of her. Pigeonkit collided with it with an exaggerated wheeze, staggering back at the sudden drop in velocity only to trip herself and land squarely on her rump. And before she could look up, there was a big, grinning face right in front of her.

Pigeonkit tilted her head, squinting at the new face. “I didn’t almost take a tumble!” She protested, hopping quickly back to her paws and puffing herself up. Despite her defensive posture, she was grinning, too. “I was perfectly in control! Well– until you stopped me, I guess. …but if you didn't then the wall would'a, so I guess it doesn't matter. Anyway!” The fur along Pigeonkit’s spine started to bristle with her boundless, and now halted, energy.

"I was just runnin' around because its fun and its, like, the one thing I can do without gettin' yelled at or told to stop. I mean I guess I was running from someone, kinda, because I was tryin’ to leave even though I’m not supposed to. But anyway again I’m Pigeonkit and I don’t actually run from anyone! Or anything! I don’t need help fighting anyone off! I’m tough.” To prove it, she swiped at the air, stumbling at the exaggerated swing before correcting her balance. “If someone was chasing me though it'd probably just be Dove, and you aren't allowed to chase him— or fight him! I am though. But only I am! ...Who are you anyway? And whaddayou doin' just sitting here?"

If you always take it on the chin and wear it, nothing will change!Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior