Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cherry bomb [O]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyMon 19 Jun 2023 - 22:27

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Pigeonkit

It was so boring not having any of her siblings around to bother. Owlpaw was busy doing stupid-cool apprentice things, and her littermates were either asleep or already playing something or… somewhere… else. Pigeonkit didn’t know. But she was sick and tired of just laying around in the sand today. Rolling off her back, Pigeonkit stretched out on her side, watching the bigger cats mill around. She got told she was in the way a lot, which, in fairness, she was. She got under their paws on purpose. But getting yelled at didn’t sound like a good idea.

Not like a bad idea had stopped her yet.

A small patrol was returning from camp, and with it, one of the apprentice’s she’d seen stalking about. Or— two of? She thought she’d seen two of that cat, once, but she hadn’t seen his shadow with him again yet. Maybe it was a ghost. Either way, he was padding in her rough direction, and she had nothing to do except roll onto her stomach so she would be ready when he passed by. Rump wiggling, Pigeonkit waited until the apprentice was close enough for her to jump at him, catching the end of his tail between her forepaws.

“Hey, I caught you! That was pr-eeeetty easy, ya’know. Hey! Hi! Hello!” Pigeonkit beamed up at him, even though he looked more interested in eating her than keeping her occupied. “You gotta funny face. I’m Pigeonkit! My family calls me Pidge but only my family, so don’t get any ideas. What’s your name? What’s with that cat that looks just like you? Are you gonna be mad at me if I bite ya?”

If you always take it on the chin and wear it, nothing will change!Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Tue 20 Jun 2023 - 20:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 19:20

Larkpaw

Larkpaw hated kits. He hated kits when he was a kit and was forced to stay in the nursery for so long. He was relieved to finally be out of the nursery where he did not have to interact with another kit ever again…that is, until one aggravatingly grabbed at his tail.

He whirled around, yanking his tail away and hissing on instinct. He glared at Pidgeonkit and his eyes widened with offense when she said he had…a funny face? What was wrong with his face?

He wanted to snap that he did not care what her name was and did not care about her silly nickname, but she kept prattling on anyway. He would have just walked away without answering her stupid questions if not for the last, stupidest one out of her mouth. His eyes narrowed and he suddenly leaned into the kit’s face, baring his teeth. If a kit is going to be stupid like this and approach him at random, then he will ensure she does not make that mistake again. He growled, “I will bite you,” in a voice as serious as he felt. Kit or not, he would bite anyone who bit him.
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 19:43

Oh, whoever this apprentice was, he was a sour one. She’d barely had his tail for a second before he snapped it away from her and turned around to glare at her all ugly-like. Pigeonkit puffed up, hopping a half-step forward just in time to meet his teeth suddenly being displayed right in front of her nose. She gave a little squeak, skittering backwards from his rumbling growl and hot breath on her face. Jeez… where’s Dove when I’m actually in danger?! She was certain this guy would eat her alive if he had the chance!

“Okay, well, first, she started, whiskers quivering, “you’re rude. Who raised you? You don’t threaten kits! You’re a menace! And second of all!” Pigeonkit remembered her pride and swelled up again. “That’s a threat! And I’m taking it as a threat! So get bit, idiot!” With that declaration, Pigeonkit lurched forward to dig tiny, needle-sharp teeth into Larkpaw’s insufferable nose.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 19:56

Larkpaw

Larkpaw’s ears pressed flat against his skull as he glared at Pidgeonkit. No one! No one raised him! Why does everyone always ask when the answer has never chang-

He yowled when Pidgeonkit’s teeth suddenly sank into his nose and a blood vessel pops in his temple. He smacks Pidgeonkit off of him and, true to his word, lunged forward and bit down onto her shoulder in return. Brat. Dung-eater. Stupid cursed piece of fox-dung demon kit who doesn't know anything about respecting her stars-cursed superiors. Larkpaw didn’t even DO anything this time!
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 20:15

Larkpaw whacked her away, but not before she got a shout out of him. Pigeonkit almost had the nerve to be satisfied about it, because it kind of meant that she’d won— but he hadn’t been lying when he promised to bite her in return. His teeth flashed again, not just a display this time. They actually found home in her shoulder, and he put actual pressure on. It wasn’t just a nip; he bit her.

Pigeonkit screamed immediately. She threw her head back and battered at his head and screamed as high and loud as she could until she wriggled free from his mouth. Her leg ached, a little bit, but he didn’t really, really bite her… but he bit her. It was semantics, or principle, or whatever big word. Pigeonkit sucked in as much air as her little lungs could hold, gathering as much breath as possible to shriek, He BIT ME!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 20:28

Dovekit thought today might finally, finally be the day he got to take a nap. All his other siblings were off amusing themselves elsewhere--together, last he'd checked. So maybe he could just settle down in the far-quieter nursery and get just an hour or so of well-deserved sleep. But no sooner had he tried to close his eyes and relax than he heard a blood-curdling screech. One in a voice that he knew, because it bothered him every single day. His pale eyes shot open and he instantly sat up, fur standing on end, dashing out of the nursery. Pigeonkit. What trouble had she gotten herself into? Was it actually a snake this time? Or maybe a fox? Or maybe, even worse--an enemy patrol?! Everyone had been worrying about WindClan. Maybe a battle patrol of bloodthirsty field cats had come to get her. All sorts of terrible possibilities raced through his mind as he raced through camp, looking for the familiarly fluffy pelt of his sister.

It didn't take long to find her--especially due to her loud and piercing voice. Pigeonkit was stumbling away from a large, dark-furred apprentice. His teeth were out. The fur on her shoulder was ruffled. The words in her loud scream finally made it to Dovekit's ears just as he made it to her.

“He BIT ME!”

Only one second of panic passed before Dovekit's older brother instincts kicked in. Except this time, it was justified. "Hey, don't touch her!" The slightly larger kit stepped in front of his sister, ushering her behind him. He stared up at the apprentice, who was only a third bigger than him. He could take him! If he had to! Even if the yellow eyes were glaring at him with what seemed like murderous intent. "Leave my sister alone!" he hissed, allowing his fur to poof out angrily, hopefully making him seem more intimidating. Some quiet part of his mind told him that this was not a fight he really wanted to step into, but he told it to shut up. His job was to protect his siblings--and especially Pidge--even if this was her fault. Which it may have been. Still, no one should bite a kit! Especially when they were half your age! "You should pick on someone your own size."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 20:42

WrenpawRiverclan Camp

Wrenpaw was on nest-gathering duty, going back and forth between gathering moss and fluffing up the nests in the nursery and elder’s den. It was tedious work, but it kept her paws busy, so she was fine with that. She was lost in thought, daydreaming about her latest hunt, when a piercing screech made her jump so hard she dropped her mouthful of moss. Her head whipped around, searching for the danger before she registered the words.

Blinking in confusion and concern, Wrenpaw leapt forward, bounding towards the area of camp the scream originated from. And what did she see but Pigeonkit, another kit who must be her sibling, and the oh-so-dreadful Larkpaw. It didn’t take long for Wrenpaw to assess the situation, and she wrinkled her nose before bounding in to join the fray.

“Hey, hey, what’s going on?” She demanded, slowing to a stop beside Pigeonkit and Dovekit. She leaned down to the sore spot Pigeonkit was nursing, giving the younger she-cat a reassuring smile, before gently nosing the area and examining it. “Eh, doesn’t look like you’re bleeding out or anything, so you’ll be okay, squirt.” She spoke in a softer tone to Pigeonkit, but she wrinkled her nose in a playful, reassuring smile before pulling back.

Then she swiveled her head to look at her denmate. Larkpaw and Wrenpaw don’t exactly… get along. Call her biased, but she’s never liked the guy. He’s kind of a jerk to uh, everyone? He annoyed her at the best of times, and she knew that she was far from his favorite cat in the world either. Walking over to her fellow apprentice, Wrenpaw reassuringly flicked her tail over the small kits before staring at Larkpaw. “Come on, why are you biting kits? That’s just messed up, Larkpaw.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 21:13

Larkpaw

Larkpaw sneered at Pidgeonkit when she scrambled backwards away from him. Stupid kit. And made such a fuss when she knew that that was what was going to happen. She was told the consequences and did the action anyway. Idiotic.

He looked at the new kit that suddenly appeared in front of him, trying to puff up and make himself bigger. Larkpaw’s eyes narrowed and he snarled at the kit that dared to yell at him when he was the one who was just assaulted. “I don’t see anyone my size you could be referring to.”

But of course, one annoying kit was not enough. Wrenpaw had to appear and sweep into something that was not your business. Larkpaw took a couple steps back, ears flat, but he tried to not shrink at all, even as Wrenpaw’s larger form approached him. He glared past her at the kit hidden behind her brother. “She approached me and threatened to bite me. I told her if she did, I would bite her back. She bit me anyway. I only did what I told her would happen. Kits should learn to listen to apprentices.” He hissed out his words and then looked back at Wrenpaw, glaring. “What, are you trying to act like Mommy? You’re not a leader. You weren’t even here!”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 19:44

Before the unruly apprentice could actually eat her like she actually thought he would, Dove was there. Pigeonkit blinked in surprise, hurriedly ducking behind him. She shouldn’t have doubted his appearance— of course he’d show up. His constant worrying did get a little annoying, but he was here, and that was the important thing. “Dove, you’re not–” she started to hiss quietly, but the apprentice was quick to remind her brother of his place before she could. Pigeonkit’s ears flattened, and she needed to bite again, but she didn’t dare move from behind her brother— yet.

Thankfully, she had another savior. Her nose wrinkled back at Wrenpaw’s brief inspection, and she gave her ruffled fur a few quick licks to smooth it back into place. It wasn’t even really sore. A little, but not really... of course she was fine! Emboldened by her dismissed injury and Larkpaw’s earlier growl at her brother, Pigeonkit stole a breath, forgot if she’d been afraid, and bounced past Dovekit and Wrenpaw both.

And she swelled up at Larkpaw, bristling and big and bad as she could make herself, except… he didn’t really give her anything to contest. Yeah, everything he said was true, but so what? “I’m a kit! A baby! You can’t bite kits!” She cried in defense, a shudder stirring her tail. She still wanted to bite again, but she didn't want to prove his point– even if she was in the midst of kinda-sorta agreeing with him. She'd bite him later. When she was bigger. “I didn’t threaten you! I asked a question, and then you growled at me— and okay, yeah, you did say you’d bite me back, but still! Still! I’m supposed to bite things!”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 22:30

Dovekit put on a brave front. He wanted to protect his sister. He was determined to protect his sister. But even his resilience faltered a little at the completely flat yellow glare of the apprentice. While the tom's words were quiet, they carried an implicit threat. "Exactly," Dovekit retorted. "We're not your size. So go fight with another apprentice." Thankfully, it seemed that their enemy would be able to do just that. Another apprentice did appear--this one also dark in shade, but with a much lighter voice, and even speaking softly to Pigeonkit. Thank goodness. Someone with actual authority had arrived. As much as Dovekit liked to play mediator, he was aware that his opinions would not be respected by anyone (even his siblings).

Larkpaw, she named the growling tom, who seemed unhappy at her appearance. He even backed off a little bit, for which Dovekit was profusely grateful. His surly, snapping response did offer some insight into the situation that Pigeonkit had found herself in. "Pidge," her brother rebuked her quietly, disappointment barely breaking through the concern in his tone, "is that true? Did you actually, seriously bite this apprentice? Flea-brain..." Still, flea-brain though she was, it was his job to protect her. So Dovekit remained in front of his sister while Larkpaw snarled at their savior. Those light blue eyes... was she perhaps Perchstar's daughter? That would explain the snide remark about the she-cat's mother.

"I'm sorry my sister bit you," Dovekit said to Larkpaw, trying to meet his eyes no matter how much he disliked that yellow stare. "She shouldn't have. But you have to know that doesn't give you the right to bite her back. As annoying as Pigeonkit is, you're the older responsible one. You realize that you have no injury, but she could have been seriously hurt?" Though he tried to be calm, there was a light shakiness to his voice that he couldn't hide. Being in a real situation where his protection was needed... against a threat neither of them could actually face... needing to be rescued by another apprentice. Who was being insulted left and right. "How can you say kits should listen to apprentices when you're acting just like a kit yourself? You can be mad at her, sure. She deserves it. But biting a kit should never be your response. I bet she wouldn't bite a kit." Dovekit gestured with his tail to the black and white apprentice she-cat between them. "And I don't know what you've got against her, but she's right to step in, since obviously you weren't gonna listen to me." Would Larkpaw try attacking them again? Or attacking the other apprentice? Anyone who would bite a Clanmate with any such intent had him concerned.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cherry bomb [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: cherry bomb [O]   cherry bomb [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

cherry bomb [O]
Page 1 of 1