Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[C] Blossoms in The Summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaybug

Kaybug

Characters : [B]lossomkit, [I]vykit, [F]rozenkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan kit, [I] Shadowclan N/A, [F] Riverclan kit
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 10

[C] Blossoms in The Summer Empty
PostSubject: [C] Blossoms in The Summer   [C] Blossoms in The Summer EmptyWed 14 Jun 2023 - 23:51

Blossomkit rolled around the clearing as she chased a butterfly. Her green eyes lit up as it landed on her nose and the molly let out a squeak of happiness. It was a pretty butterfly but then it flew away and the dilute calico laid on her back in the morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: [C] Blossoms in The Summer   [C] Blossoms in The Summer EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 0:07

Copperlark was worn-out from the morning's patrol. Her bones ached; why was it everytime she so much as stepped into the forest, it felt like Starclan itself was making her trip over every root there was? She was built like her mother, sure, but even Windclan cats must be able to navigate a forest properly, right? It was such an embarrassment when she had to patrol with her clanmates, especially when she knew all too well that they could hear her pawsteps as clear as thunder. Hopefully this was the kind of thing she'll improve at with time...

The tortoiseshell paused when she caught sight of a small kit chasing a butterfly. It's been moons since she played like that... Copperlark couldn't help but feel envious of the little she-kit. She has a pale tortoiseshell coat like me, but even from afar I can tell that she's Thunderclan through and through...It was no secret that Copperlark was smaller. Smaller than all her littermates, she looked roughly eight moons old. She was in fact eleven moons old, having completed her training early, but it was still an easy mistake to make. I don't know what Curlyfluff was thinking when he told Mottlestar I was ready for my warrior name...

Nonetheless, she was a warrior now. And a warrior's duty was to care for the clan's kits, right? The kit hadn't done anything wrong, and since she had some free time on her paws might as well. The kit's name was... Blossomkit, or was it Peonykit? Fawnkit had mentioned both names before... Well, the kit's coat did somewhat resemble blossoms, so she'll go with that. "Hello Blossomkit. Do you like butterflies?" Copperlark asked in the sweetest voice she could. What a silly question; of course Blossomkit liked butterflies, why else would she chase it? But the words were already uttered and there was nothing she could do now. Great Starclan, I really need to watch my tongue more...

Kaybug

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: [C] Blossoms in The Summer   [C] Blossoms in The Summer EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 0:22

Blossomkit smiled at the warrior as she looked up.

"Y-yes I l-love butterflies," the kit said, stuttering. The diluted calico flipped over to sit up as Copperlark approached her.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: [C] Blossoms in The Summer   [C] Blossoms in The Summer EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 6:51

Copperlark smiled down at Blossomkit. Since the she-kit didn't say anything about her name, she probably guess correctly. Thank Starclan for that... "Well, how about flowers? I have a collection of those," She continued, settling down into a loaf position to talk to the kit better. Would the kit think she was childish to collect flowers? Maybe. But that didn't matter much at the moment. Copperlark was just glad of the opportunity to talk to someone new. It was both a scary and a refreshing experience... scary because the cat could make an impression about her from anything she did, and refreshing because she could alter the stranger's impression about her. It wasn't so hard to pretend, was it?

Kaybug

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: [C] Blossoms in The Summer   [C] Blossoms in The Summer EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 19:40

Copperbeans wrote:
Copperlark smiled down at Blossomkit. Since the she-kit didn't say anything about her name, she probably guess correctly. Thank Starclan for that... "Well, how about flowers? I have a collection of those," She continued, settling down into a loaf position to talk to the kit better. Would the kit think she was childish to collect flowers? Maybe. But that didn't matter much at the moment. Copperlark was just glad of the opportunity to talk to someone new. It was both a scary and a refreshing experience... scary because the cat could make an impression about her from anything she did, and refreshing because she could alter the stranger's impression about her. It wasn't so hard to pretend, was it?

Blossomkit opened her mouth a little at the warrior's question.

"I love flowies!" she squealed while giggling. The young kit smiled as she sat up in front of Copperlark. Green eyes met those of the warrior's in front of Blossomkit as the diluted calico scratched her ears.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: [C] Blossoms in The Summer   [C] Blossoms in The Summer EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 21:36

"You do, don't you?" Copperlark purred, a half-giddy half-joyful feeling bubbling up in her. Blossomkit was just too cute... "Well, would you like a flower? I have this really pretty primrose sitting around. It's really rare to get a primrose in Thunderclan territory, and it was only thanks to a friend that I managed to get my paws on one!" She wouldn't mind giving away one of her primroses. Especially to such a beautiful kit.

PostSubject: Re: [C] Blossoms in The Summer   [C] Blossoms in The Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Blossoms in The Summer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: