Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Golden Light [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5641

Golden Light [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] EmptyMon 29 May 2023 - 17:24

The golden spotted she-cat sat off to the side of Thunderclan's camp, quietly observing the comings and goings. She still hesitated to participate in my of the discussions that took place around her, feeling uneasy and awkward around the Thunderclanners. Language aside, they did things so very differently than what she was used to. They were more social and outgoing, and after so long spent with just Sleet and Hank, Aurelia was unsure of how to approach them, in truth. The seeming constant buzz of chatter around camp was more than she was used to.

While she stayed here she would help them where she could with hunting and fighting, but she was unsure of what to do beyond that. She felt... Lost, almost, as her bright green eyes studied the camp before her.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] EmptyMon 29 May 2023 - 21:01

Goldenfern was still uncomfortable around the new... guests. Six moons had passed since Sunfire and Honeypaw's death, but their screams still haunted her dreams. They were killed by dogs, not cats, but these guests looked too similar to the dogs for her to feel safe around them. Still, perhaps she should get to know them a bit better. They were clearly trying to help, hunting and patrolling alongside the clan. It wouldn't hurt to just talk to them, would it?

The golden warrior approached the spotted she-cat warily, her muscles tense and ready to defend herself should the cat get aggressive. "Hello, I'm Goldenfern," She mewed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 11:46

((Technically the wild cats have a bit of a language barrier but I've always found that kind of thing to be difficult in RP. If her speech seems to fluctuate, I apologize lol))

It wasn't long before someone approached. The Thunderclanners, she'd noticed, were far more sociable, even tense and wary as this one seemed to be. Aurelia supposed that she would be just as wary of outsiders intruding into her own home, were she in the golden striped she-cat's paws.

The wildcat dipped her head in greeting, struggling to find the right words. This Goldenfern, as she introduced herself, was uneasy, as Aurelia herself was. Aurelia did not wish to accidentally trod upon someone's paw or cause more unease, as strange as these forest cats were to her. "My name... Aurelia." She replied softly, "Goldenfern... Fitting, I think. Suits you."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner

PostSubject: Re: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 19:03

It seems that the feral cat was not as aggressive as Goldenfern had expected. She intoduced herself as "Aurelia", a name that Goldenfern had to repeat many times in her head before she could get it right. I wonder where she got such a name from? She dipped her head in thanks when Aurelia commentedon her name. "Thank you," She mewed politely. "So, how do you find Thunderclan so far?" Goldenfern asked, sweeping her tail to indicate the camp around them vaguely.

Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 14:38

"There's more of you than I realized. Not... what I'm used to." She admitted. "Feels safer but not at the same time. Better than wandering lost, or the end we would've met with those dogs. As long as I stay here, I help where I can." The last was reiterating what had been said elsewhere, but if it helped put these clan cats at ease she would say it again.

"You grew up here?" There was curiosity in her expression as she glanced at the other golden she-cat, "What's it like?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] EmptySat 10 Jun 2023 - 9:02

A few cat-lengths away, Blazefang watched the conversation. She wasn’t sure how she felt about her daughter talking to these strange cats, but for now she would just watch. Watch, wait, and be ready to jump in should anything go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 6:22

"Yes, I... grew up here," Goldenfern replied. She might have been born in the Thunderclan nursery, but her birth wasn't exactly celebrated by all her clanmates. She knew one or two who had at that time curled their lips at the sight of her and her littermates. Whatever they had to say now, though, was thankfully whispered among themselves. "It was pleasant, and I was cared for. My mentor was Mottedstar, so my apprenticehood was the best part of my life," She answered, choosing to remember only the good things.

Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] EmptyTue 13 Jun 2023 - 11:43

Aurelia caught sight of a she-cat watching some distance away, and resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She wasn't that scary, or at least she hoped not, she wasn't going to bite if the clan cats approached her. Rather than comment however, she listened to the she-cat who had approached her, tail tip twitching at her words.

"Mottlestar... She seems nice enough." Aurelia had interacted with the leader little, though as she had granted her and her companions sanctuary she was inclined to like the little tortoiseshell. Apprenticehood wasn't a concept she was truly familiar with, though Aurelia had come to understand the very basics of some of it. "She trained you, then?" Cats didn't learn to hunt and fight on their own, so someone must've taught them, though from what Aurelia gathered they seemed to be much more paws-on than her own learning to survive was.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] EmptyWed 14 Jun 2023 - 4:44

Goldenfern nodded. "She did," She confirmed. "What about you and your... friends? Who taught you?" The question slipped out without a thought. Not that it mattered; surely every cat had to be taught by someone, or they wouldn't have all the skills they did.

PostSubject: Re: Golden Light [OPEN]   Golden Light [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Light [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1