Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] Empty
PostSubject: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 13:40

Moondancer trotted back into camp, dropping the voles she had caught into the fresh-kill pile. Tonight had been good, she didn't miss a catch, her paws weren't too muddy, and there hadn't been a raccoon in sight. The dark silver tabby was feeling smug about it, even more when she realized that a kit was outside the nursery. Surely that meant the evidence of her hunting prowess had been seen, right?

"Hey there," She greeted, "Just watching as patrols come in? I guess you're bored being stuck in camp, right?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 18:44

CREEK-KIT • SHADOWCLAN • ♂︎

A dark gray molly warrior padded over in his direction, and Creek-kit had to turn over one shoulder to double-check if she was really coming over to talk to him. Her words confirmed his suspicion and a little swell of pride rose in his chest; a warrior, talking to a little kit like him? He had indeed seen her dropping those creatures off at the fresh-kill pile, but he had seen other cats do that. It was just a routine thing Clan members were expected to do.

He blinked up at her with large blue eyes, nodding. "Hi...Yeah, it gets kinda boring staying in the nursery all the time. Um, I'm Creek-kit, what's your name?"

notes here
sometimes i give myself the creeps;

Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 19:08

"You look like you'll be an apprentice soon enough." Moondancer wasn't actually sure that was true. She interacted little with most kits and it was hard for her to judge their ages. But he was out of the nursery, so it had to be close enough, right?

"I'm Moondancer, Leopardsun's daughter." It was said with an element of pride. Her mother was leading the clan, as she should've been all along. Nightst- Nightpaw was probably somewhere sulking, but that was unimportant. "Nice to meet you, Creekkit." She added.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] EmptySun 28 May 2023 - 11:36

"You think so? Oh, I hope so..." He frowned a little, realizing he wasn't entirely sure how many moons old he was. But she must know what she was talking about, she was a warrior after all, so he smiled now and looked up at she spoke again. Leopardsun's daughter, huh? Being the kit of the deputy/leader must feel very important. His jaw dropped in awe. "Wow..." he breathed, regarding Moondancer with a new sense of respect. "I wish my mom was the deputy-leader. But, um...she's in StarClan now."

notes here

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] EmptySun 28 May 2023 - 12:47

"I'm sorry." Moondancer mewed, trying to keep her sudden awkwardness from showing. She didn't spend much time around the nursery, but for it to be brought up so casually had caught her off guard. "I'm watching over you probably, I'm sure she's uh... In a better place now, I'm sure." She cringed almost immediately, not having intended to say that out loud.

"Leopardsun's a great leader though, even if she doesn't want to be called one yet."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] EmptyMon 29 May 2023 - 9:28

"It's okay," he mewed, shuffling his paws. His gaze shifted back up to her when she said that his mom was "in a better place". "I think you're right, StarClan seems like a nice place." Moondancer continued, and Creek-kit tilted his head curiously. "Why doesn't she want to be called one? She is the leader now, right...?"

notes here

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] EmptyMon 29 May 2023 - 12:15

Moondancer simply nodded at the further mention of Starclan. She knew her family's view of them was... complicated, at best, though she'd never cared enough to get into the details of why. Maybe it was less tense than the world of the living seemed to be lately, but she doubted it. She was wise enough to keep those thoughts to herself, for once.

"I'm not sure why, honestly. I suppose she thinks it a temporary position still, and hopes that Nightpaw will learn his lesson sooner than later." Moondancer mused, "I think she should just take up the title of leader and be done with it. She'd never make the mistakes that Nightpaw did and is far more deserving of the title, if you ask me." In her completely unbiased opinion, of course.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] EmptyTue 30 May 2023 - 7:08

Oh, that reminded him...He didn't really know why Nightstar became a 'paw again, no one wanted to share the details with a kit, it seemed. Maybe Moondancer would be nice enough to clue him in!

"What...did Nightpaw do? To not be leader anymore, I mean. No one tells me anything...I guess 'cuz I'm just a kit, but I'll be an apprentice soon, like you said, so I'm old enough to know, right?" He looked up at her with big eyes, hoping someone would finally answer his questions. Nightpaw himself sure didn't...

notes here

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] EmptyTue 30 May 2023 - 12:41

Nobody had told him? Moondancer had figured it would've been the talk of the clan and common knowledge by now. The kit was a bit young but... He'd hear about it anyways, wouldn't he? What use was there in denying Creekkit the right to know?

"He had kits with the Thunderclan leader. Doing so was bad enough, but he apparently never told anyone, and we all found out about it at the gathering. It was a whole mess. We came back to camp and there was a meeting." Moondancer grimaced, the distaste she felt plain to see. "He should never have looked outside Shadowclan to begin with, but especially not as someone who is supposed to lead us. It's shameful, but being demoted was more than deserved."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]   Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Them While They're Young [Creekkit]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: