Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C]   The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2023 - 22:59

Swiftheart hissed and yelped as she was flung side to side again. She tried to get free but couldnt escape he scruff trapped in her opponents jaws.

As she was throw to the side swiftheart was very stunned and wobbled up to her paws slowly. She had not expected her opponent to be this good at fighting. Tawnyshadow was a new warrior in comparison to how long swiftheart had been around... so why was she having so much trouble against her??

Swiftheart blinked rapidly trying to get out of this stun but cannot attack this turn since she used the recall already

cant attack because of stun this turn.

Tawnyshadow
22/50 HP
54/120 SP

Swiftheart
30/70 HP
128/160 SP

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C]   The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2023 - 23:03

OOC: I forgot about the passive. again.

Swiftheart seemed to have lost her speed. Tawnyshadow lunged forward again, her paw hitting the white she-cat's shoulder with a resounding smack.

Tawnyshadow used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8(+1)dmg and -7SP

Tawnyshadow

22/50 HP
47/120 SP(-7)

Swiftheart
20/70 HP(-8-1-1)
128/160 SP

speedy

PostSubject: Re: The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C]   The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2023 - 23:11

Swiftheart hissed as she got hit again.  She shook her head circling her opponent.  She was impressed by how well Tawnyshadow was fighting.  Her younger opponent was quick and agressive.  However Swiftheart narrowed her eyes, Tawnyshadow lacked experience that the older warrior had and now Tawnyshadow was exactly where swiftheart wanted her.

She moved in quickly and grabbed hold of Tawnyshadows scruff but didnt let go holding her in a teeth grip.  It severly limited Tawnyshadows range of motion which was the entire point.  Her opponent was not getting out of this now.

swiftheart uses Teeth Grip for 10+1 dmg and 10 sp

Rolling for number of turns:

Tawnyshadow is held for 2 turns and cannot break out of it.  During these two turns only front paw blow can be used by Tawnyshadow

Tawnyshadow
11/50 HP (-11)
47/120 SP

Swiftheart
20/70 HP
118/160 SP (-10)

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Fri 16 Jun 2023 - 23:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C]   The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2023 - 23:11

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 Mistpe10
The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C]   The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2023 - 23:47

Tawnyshadow hissed as Swiftheart snatched up her scruff. She tried vainly to land a few blows on the she-cat, but failed. At last, she was released. The warrior paused her attacks, gasping for breath. Her throat burned. She closed her eyes, taking in her defeat. "You've won, and I will stick to my word. Nightpaw will receive my full support once he has resumed his leadership," She concluded, dipping her head in the older warrior's direction. The result of the duel was not disappointing, If anything, it showed her need for improvement. And as for Swiftheart... Tawnyshadow could tell that she truly did believe in what she said. I am honored to have you as a clanmate...

speedy

PostSubject: Re: The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C]   The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Jun 2023 - 7:30

Swiftheart released the grip she had on tawnyshadow and gently set her friend down the moment that tawny had surrendered.

That fight had been a lot harder to win than swiftheart ever expected. A new found respect was added to how swiftheart veiwed her clanmate now. She was strong and honorable. Swiftheart flicked an ear nodding as her clanmate promised to uphold her part of the duel agreement, a very honorable thing to do.

You fought very well. You almost bested me. With more time and practice I am sure you will be one of the top warriors in all the clan. I am truly happy you are on my side swiftheart purred supportively.

The spar had surprised swiftheart of how hard tawnyshadow had fought and come so close to even winning. Even at her young age tawnyshadow was already showing signs of prodigy level achievements. Let me know if you ever want a rematch. I eagerly await to see your progression

Although swiftheart did not love fighting all that much, having tawnyshadow in her brother nightpaws corner would prove to be valuable when it came time for him to retake his place as king

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C]   The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Powers of The Swift-footed Warrior[C]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2