Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) Empty
PostSubject: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 10:41

Sandpaw found herself in a strange place surronded by mist,"H-h-ello?" she called, she could hear her meow echo, then she heard the ground crumble beneth her, she let out a yowl for help, but she douted that anyone could help her

Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

PostSubject: Re: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 11:01

Hollypaw heard a cry for help, & she raced to the gorge, where it seemed to have come from. She saw a sand-coloured she-cat with brown markings & green eyes, still crying for help as the ground beneath her crumbled. "What do i do?" cried Hollypaw, scared for the poor cat. She knew that you had to be careful around the gorge, but she couldn't wait for Bluestar or Mistyriver, she had to help herself. "Hang on!" Hollypaw prepared herself to do something crazy.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 11:03

Sandpaw felt teeth grasp her scruff,"huh?", she said aloud

Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 11:07

"Come on, Hollypaw," Hollypaw said to herself. "Hang on," she told the cat she was dragging up. She put all her strength into helping the cat get up to the top. Finally, she dragged the cat up. She dragged her a couple fox-lengths away from the gorge before letting go. "Who are you?" asked Hollypaw.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 11:10

Sandpaw shoke herself,"I'm Sandpaw, of ThunderClan!", she said,"Thanks for saving me!", she gave the cat a sniff,"you are RiverClan! Why did you save me?", she asked intently

Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) 33kymme

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 11:14

"I'm Hollypaw of RiverClan, & i saved you because when i see a cat that needs help, i help them. In this case, there wasn't time to get Bluestar or Mistyriver." said Hollypaw. "What were you doing there in the first place?"

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 11:40

"I don't know?" she said sitting down, snow began to fall

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 11:45

"Hey, shoudl we go now, before the really cold white stuff gets thick? But if we're going wehere? RiverClan camp? What would Bluestar say if i came into camp with a ThunderClan cat? She probably wouldn't be happy," said Hollypaw, trying to map out the territories in her head. "Where could we go that would be safe from the white & fluffy stuff that comes each leaf-bare...?"

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 11:50

OCC: It i sfalling VERY lightly!

IC: "no, we shouldn't head bakc to camp, maybe we should explore! com eon, follow me!" she said bounding into WindClan teritory

OCC: I'm going to make one for us in WindClan Territory!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)   Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats Get Lost (Hollypaw and RiverClan and WindClan and ThunderClan!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The Gorge-
Jump to: