Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There's nothing I wouldn't do (for you) [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

There's nothing I wouldn't do (for you) [c]  Empty
PostSubject: There's nothing I wouldn't do (for you) [c]    There's nothing I wouldn't do (for you) [c]  EmptySat May 20, 2023 5:39 pm

RainfrostSkyclan Camp

Rainfrost had recently come down with a mild cold. This, he of course, entirely blames Rowansong for, given it was entirely his fault he coaxed Rainfrost into wading into the river in the middle of late new-leaf for no reason at all. But still, it was more annoying than anything else, and it meant that once he recovered, Rainfrost was twice as intense about throwing himself into his duties as he usually was. He hated falling behind, and he needed to feel like he was still a useful member of the clan.

This had the unfortunate side effect that Rainfrost only realized once he came out of the haze of constant patrols and hunts that he hadn’t been spending nearly enough time with the cats he cared for. That too is something he would have to rectify, starting with one of his favorite cats in the world; his little sister Juniperheart.

Scooping a few pieces of prey off the fresh-kill pile, Rainfrost scanned the camp until he located her. He moved towards her. “Juni,” He called around his mouthful. It was evening, the sun beginning its descent and painting the camp in golden rays, the reflection of the leaves above dancing across the ground and creating a dappled lighting effect. Most of the camp had begun to relax, many of their clanmates sharing tongues, and it seemed like the perfect time to share a meal. When he got close enough to Juniperheart, he said, “Want to eat together?” He gave her a smile as he set down the prey. “It’s been a little while since we have. I have missed your company.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP