Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fuzzface for WindClan MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

Fuzzface for WindClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Fuzzface for WindClan MCA   Fuzzface for WindClan MCA EmptyMon 8 May 2023 - 19:57

Cat Name: Fuzzface

Clan: WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat?: The roles of a medicine cat include… gathering herbs and remedies for different needs, healing clanmates in times of need, providing care for aches and pains, and supporting queens and kits (whether during or after births). It also means staying in touch with StarClan and the clan’s ancestors, as well as being an interpreter of the stars; whether that means interpreting prophecies or relaying other important messages for the clan(s). Medicine cats are to be selfless, with the health of their clanmates in mind at all times.

What would you do with this position?: I’d become a medicine cat that others can lean on for help in times of need. While Fuzzface isn’t the most loving cat on the moors, his loyalty to WindClan remains unwavering and I could see such a responsibility changing him for the better. It might take a little time and help from Batsong and the other medicine cats (as well as his clanmates), but I think it’d really make for some interesting and fun RP opportunities/development!

Why do you think you deserve this position?: I’m willing to learn to be a well rounded medicine cat app who can provide for WC and fellow RPer’s. I’ve also grown in my overall activity here on WCC and have been having so much fun RPing with all my current characters. I’d be able to get posts up for others as well as stay on top of things overall and think such a responsibility would be a good thing!

Recommendations:

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Fuzzface for WindClan MCA VHQrlk5
Fuzzface for WindClan MCA 1QYZaRo

Fuzzface for WindClan MCA Molex311
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Fuzzface for WindClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuzzface for WindClan MCA   Fuzzface for WindClan MCA EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 19:28

Please congratulate Alex and their character Sparrowthorn for becoming Windclan's MCA!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/

Fuzzface for WindClan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: