Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spoken Between Friends [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2952

Spoken Between Friends [C] Empty
PostSubject: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyMon 8 May 2023 - 18:01

Poppyshine

Poppyshine walked down the river path, cementing her clan’s scent along the border. Even after the mayhem of the Gathering, things still felt somewhat normal in RiverClan, and Poppyshine was clinging tightly to that sense of normalcy. She was great at rolling with changes, but the amount of changes that had happened in her life over the past few moons were a little too much for her. Right now things felt almost steady.

Her ears perked and she smelled an increase in SkyClan scent. Her gaze turned across the river and she straightened up with a touch of excitement. “Birdstar?” she called, guessing who was approaching. The amount of times that she and Birdstar had accidentally met at the river during their respective patrols just made her expect the SkyClan leader to be the one here now.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5639

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyMon 8 May 2023 - 19:28

The section of river that Skyclan shared with Riverclan was a narrow one, but it was still a border that needed to be kept up with. So keep up with it Wolfblossom did, padding through the reeds and rocks at the water's edge. The scent of Riverclan was strong, and a half-familiar voice only confirmed the presence of the other clan. Pale blue eyes glanced across the river at the calico, recognizing the other deputy as she pushed herself through the reeds and into her line of sight.

"Try again." Wolfblossom laughed at the call for her sister, though there was no malice behind it. The Riverclan deputy had seemed... excited, almost? She didn't know the other she-cat well enough, with their few interactions thus far having been limited to gatherings. In a way, Wolfblossom considered that a good thing, as every interaction she had with Leopardsun was the Shadowclan deputy apologizing or cleaning up after her own clanmates.

"What brings you out here? If you were looking for my sister I can grab her."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyFri 19 May 2023 - 19:14

Poppyshine

Poppyshine blinked when it was not Birdstar who stepped up to the river, but the deputy Wolfblossom. She laughed and shook her head. “Oh no, no! Not necessary, Wolfblossom. Birdstar and I run into one another a lot at random by the river so I assumed.” She sat down and smiled cheerfully at the SkyClan deputy. “I was just making my patrol, but it is great to see you! How have you been? I trust that SkyClan is faring well.”

She was a little disappointed that it was not Birdstar that was here, but she was excited in a different way to speak with Wolfblossom. She hasn’t spoken with her all that much outside of Gatherings, and even then, there was often not much time to chatter before they had to begin the Gathering.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptySat 20 May 2023 - 9:19

Her sister running into Poppyshine regularly enough that it was assumed? That was a strange thought, and Wolfblossom let out a low snort of amusement. "Well if my sister is making friends..." A smirk played at the edge of her mouth still.

"Honestly it's... Strange to run into another deputy without there being some problem or another to sort out. We haven't spoken much outside of gatherings despite sharing a border, have we?" She shook her head, a bit rueful. "I ought to know the clans we border better than I do outside of that."

"Things are well enough. Newleaf has been good to us, and I'm glad that our corner of the forest seems to be the peaceful one, lately." The latest gathering had certainly been something else. "And you?" Wolfblossom's head tipped toward her fellow deputy, curious, "How fares Riverclan?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 9:59

Poppyshine

Poppyshine nodded in agreement at the mention of peace. The border that RiverClan shared with WindClan made her a bit nervous, given WindClan’s recent display of getting involved in the business of other clans. She hoped that they did not choose to try anything with RiverClan or SkyClan on top of the business they dredged up with ShadowClan and ThunderClan.

“RiverClan is doing well,” Poppyshine meowed brightly. “A lot of our kits are finally entering the apprentice den, so we grow stronger every day.” They were a bit overrun with apprentices, but Poppyshine figured that was better than being overrun with kits. At least apprentices can hunt for food, and so they are finally out of the crisis of not gathering enough prey. “I imagine the same goes for SkyClan. You always have so many warriors at Gatherings!” If the group that came to Gatherings each month was anything to go off of, Poppyshine assumed that SkyClan was the largest clan in the forest.
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 14:20

"Stars, I feel like I've called so many ceremonies recently, and the second I turn around Birdstar is giving them their warrior names. Seems like just yesterday I apprenticed my own kits, and now three of them are warriors themselves." There was a burning sense of pride in that knowledge. They were strong cats, each of them. Quickpaw would follow in her siblings' pawsteps too, when she recovered from her illness. "More apprentices is always a good thing. As excited as I am for every ceremony I can't help but worry after them all, too. But it seems our clans flourish as the forest does." To her Riverclan seemed to be on the smaller side, from gathering patrols. And definitely heavy on apprentices recently. Most clans seemed to be smaller, but that wasn't a bad thing. Skyclan's borders were kept well in check, and Windclan would find them a difficult clan to willingly antagonize as they had done with Shadowclan and Thunderclan.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 12:33

Poppyshine

Poppyshine purred as Wolfblossom spoke. “It’s always such a wonderful thing to watch your kits grow into warriors. I was so nervous for mine when they reached that age…You’ll have to point out your own at the next Gathering.” There was no better way for Poppyshine to bond with other cats than through motherhood. Wolfblossom was a wonderful and strong cat; Poppyshine had no doubt that her children were the same way.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 15:51

"It definitely is. Part of me wishes I could just keep them in the nursery still, as foolish as that might be." Wolfblossom said with a smile, "Perhaps you could point yours out as well?" Their clans had decent enough relations, and Wolfblossom knew how prideful she was of her own kits, and she didn't doubt the other she-cat would feel the same way. Who wouldn't, right?

"We can... Assuming the next gathering isn't immediately upended in chaos, that is." She couldn't help but poke a little fun at the constant chaos those events were.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 18:19

Poppyshine

Poppyshine purred and nodded. “I’ll happily point out mine,” she meowed with a laugh. “But…yes. Hopefully the Gathering will be easier…I always think the next one will be and then something always goes wrong.” Poppyshine sighed and shook her head. Worrying would help no one. “I’m sure it’ll be just fine, though.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyTue 13 Jun 2023 - 11:49

"We'll cross that stream when we get to it, I suppose. No use in worrying over what will happen next at those things." Or at least, she tried not to. But Poppyshine was right that they seemed to break out into chaos despite their hoping. "The chaos isn't a reflection on us, though." No, they knew how to run their clans. Unlike Windclan or Shadowclan seeming to be involved in something new each moon. "I'm optimistic about the next one, though." At least, she was trying to be. "I suppose we ought to start getting back to our own clanmates, but it was nice talking with you, Poppyshine." She mewed.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spoken Between Friends [C]   Spoken Between Friends [C] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 15:27

Poppyshine

Poppyshine purred and nodded to the SkyClan deputy. “And you too! Please give my regards to Birdstar. I will see you at the next Gathering, Wolfblossom!” Her tail waved behind her to see Wolfblossom off, and then she continued on her patrol down the river to finish reinforcing the scent lines.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699