Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

birds eat frogs [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

birds eat frogs [c] Empty
PostSubject: birds eat frogs [c]   birds eat frogs [c] EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 18:54

toadlegs
riverclan | tier 2 | he/him

"all i want to do is make them proud"

Toadlegs hadn't spoken to Larkpaw in quite a while. He still managed to track down Rookpaw every once in a while, but when it came to their twin? No chance. Larkpaw had dissapeared like a ghost in the night, quietly apprenticed and training without Toadlegs even noticing. If he had to be completely honest, the tom didn't even know Larkpaw had come out of the nursery until he was in his newest patrol.

As guilty as he felt, then was better than never to catch back up with a cat that had been such a staple of his kithood. "Hey, Larkpaw!" Toadlegs called, long legs quickly gaining on the smaller tom. "How are you? Who's your mentor? It's great to see you out of the nursery, finally-- hows training? Do you like it? I liked my training a lot, though I wasn't very good. I'm excited to get to see you and Rookpaw more!"
code by kiiko + kitty • edited by zero

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: birds eat frogs [c]   birds eat frogs [c] EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 14:19

Larkpaw

Does one cat ever stop talking?

Larkpaw was already in a sour mood, as he usually was, and Toadlegs’ incessant yammering as they prepared for their patrol gave him a headache. He tried to not let it show on his face. Rookpaw was fairly friendly with Toadlegs and so he could not be terrible. Maybe. Then again, Rookpaw was friendly with Sunpaw, so unfortunately, his sibling’s taste in companions was not always the best.

Regardless, Larkpaw really was trying hard to not be completely unlikable to his clanmates. He looked at Toadlegs as they stepped out into the forest together. He replied, “I am fine. My mentor is Rowansong, the deputy’s son. Though he has not taught me much yet. It has been a lot of walking and some hunting. Rather monotonous.” He looked ahead once more. “Although, I suppose patrols in themselves are monotonous.”

He did not acknowledge the part about being excited to see him and Rookpaw more. Larkpaw could not say the same, and he had not yet gotten good at feigning such enthusiasm.
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: birds eat frogs [c]   birds eat frogs [c] EmptyWed 17 May 2023 - 16:43

TOADLEGS | RIVERCLAN | TIER 2

"That's nice! Rowansong is the greatest cat I know, Larkpaw, I'm sure he'll whip you up into a fine warrior! He can be a little funny, but you gotta be patient with him!" This was amazing news to Toadlegs-- Rowansong was his best friend and a great warrior, and totally deserved to have an apprentice. Moreso than Toadlegs did, anyway. "Rowansong enjoys walks! They're not monotonous though-- neither are patrols! Patrols are not monotonous!"

Swiveling around to face Larkpaw, Toadlegs gave the apprentice an absolutely devious smile. "Come on, Larkpaw, let me show you how fun patrols can be! We can make it a game, if you'd like-- if you can catch more prey than me, I'll-- I'll um. I'll do something. I don't know, um... Oh! I'll do anything you'll ask for a whole day! Like I'm the apprentice, and you're the warrior!"

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: birds eat frogs [c]   birds eat frogs [c] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 12:47

Larkpaw

Larkpaw fought the urge to roll his eyes. The greatest cat that Toadlegs knew? Even Larkpaw knew that that had to be a lie. Or perhaps Toadlegs was just stupid. Then again when Toadlegs insisted that patrols were not monotonous after Larkpaw had just said that they were…Yes, surely must be stupid.

“I look forward to what you can show me,” Larkpaw meowed as he tried to keep his voice light. He reminded himself that he had to be kind, even if right now he would rather swallow burrs. The promise of Larkpaw being a “mentor” to Toadlegs for a day did intrigue him, and he perked up a little more. “Alright. I accept your challenge, Toadlegs. How shall we begin?”
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699