Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Make the Demons Go Away [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2984

Make the Demons Go Away [C] Empty
PostSubject: Make the Demons Go Away [C]   Make the Demons Go Away [C] EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 17:53

Falconmoon flung a rabbit onto the fresh-kill pile almost as if he was taking out trash. He heaved a loud sigh, clearly bored with mundane activities. So far he'd done his best to avoid Bloodstrike to the point of skirting around exactly the time and place the old tom would be. It was early evening which was early for Falconmoon to be up. He hated this, working like a Shadowclan cat. He wanted the sun rather than the stars. This sudden preference shift was no coincidence and he knew it. Ever since he got his previous life's memories back (he refused to acknowledge that they were the same cat despite the obvious whirling conflicting emotions from time to time and an almost split personality voice in his head) everything felt off. He was still fond of many of his clanmates, but something inside him cautioned him to keep everyone at tail's length. He spoke a lot less than he did before, and whenever he did it was mostly small talk. Before he went out on night patrols, he would usually go to Wolfblossom and at least nuzzle her and purr goodnight to her. That had come to complete halt.

Falconmoon was afraid his paranoia about being betrayed would cause him to do something weird and cause him to slip. He didn't want questions. He didn't want to talk to anyone. He didn't even fully comprehend what was happening to him himself. If anyone would notice a change, it was his mother and his leader. He took careful precautions to avoid them both as much as possible. He got up at odd times and went to sleep in unpredictable patterns. He took alternate routes when he was patrolling and kept interactions to business only. It was the loneliest, most painful feeling in the world to feel like a stranger among his family and felt that he had nowhere to belong, but the thought of trying to blend in and pretend everything was fine sent him nearly into a blind panic. He even started dodging Sunfire and his sisters.

He'd planned to avoid Birdstar and Wolfblossom tonight as well, but someone must have had a change of plans or something... because he spotted her in camp at a time she should not have been there. Foxdung! He tried to casually but quickly leave camp again. Gotta go gotta go gotta go!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: Make the Demons Go Away [C]   Make the Demons Go Away [C] EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 4:30

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

A flash of golden fur out of the corner of her eye made Birdstar turn, watching her nephew fling a piece of prey into place. Her ears turned towards him immediately, the conversation she was apart of immediately forgotten. Falconmoon had been worryingly different lately, but somehow he found a way to stay as far from her as possible. Intentional or not, she could never catch him long enough for a conversation. He kept his words short and hurried on his way. Birdstar frowned looking at him, and just when she started to stand, Falconmoon saw her. Before she could take a step, he was scrambling to get out of camp.

Sighing, Birdstar trotted after him. She let him make his way just outside camp before picking up her pace to pad a step ahead of him, though she didn’t block his path directly. “You’re in a hurry, Falconmoon.” The address was firm, but concern softened its edges. How long would it be before Falconmoon found an excuse to sprint off into the woods, and how long would she let this dance continue to play out before she ran after him? Birdstar’s tail twitched pensively.

She at least hoped for a direct answer if Falconmoon didn’t run, but looking down at her nephew, she thought about the nightmares he’d detailed– the nightmares he kept private for a moon or more. Birdstar bent her head as she sighed. “I don’t think I’m the only one that can’t catch up with you. Something must be bothering you.” Softer, “You don’t have to run from us, Falconmoon. You know you can talk to someone– to me –right?”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2984

PostSubject: Re: Make the Demons Go Away [C]   Make the Demons Go Away [C] EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 9:43

He heard the sound of pawsteps behind him and knew Birdstar was in pursuit. He clenched his teeth behind closed lips, but if he picked up his pace now it would be painfully obvious that he was evading her. As she came up beside him and began to talk, he threw on the most innocently concerned face that he could muster. It stayed strong until she finished speaking, to which his pace slowed down and his facial expression faltered. His eyes flicked quickly to the side and back again, a sign of mistrust and a sign that he was thinking.

"I uh... I think I left prey out in the-" He stopped. Even to him his voice sounded as weak as his excuse. He gave it up right then and slowed his pace to a normal walking pace. He looked behind him, curious to see if they were being followed, before he set his eyes back onto the path in front of him.

"Okay... okay... I'm a little confused right now is all. Do you remember when I said I wanted to face my dreams and I went into the medicine den? I was given things to sleep deeply and I slept from moon high to sun high?" His heart rate suddenly quickened and fear permeated the air. Something was warning him to stop... and it felt just as urgent and life threatening as a badger attack. He hesitated then.

"I... I lied about not having any dreams. I had them all at once, but to tell you exactly what happened would take all day. So... you can stop worrying, because this isn't anything new. I'm just distracted by them is all." He hoped the half truth would be enough to throw her off the scent. He wasn't ready for a full blown conversation about this, and he didn't know that he ever would be.

At least... not while those who knew him from his previous life still lived. Even then, he might be content to settle into this life as Falconmoon and not anyone else. His pace stayed steady and his eyes dropped to the forest floor. Would that be enough? Would Birdstar be satisfied with that answer enough to not think about him anymore?

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make the Demons Go Away [C]   Make the Demons Go Away [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Make the Demons Go Away [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: