Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could? Empty
PostSubject: would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could?   would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could? EmptyMon 24 Apr 2023 - 0:48

─FOXPAW
His dreams were plagued with thoughts of Newtspring for the past few sunrises. Foxpaw couldn't stop thinking about his uncle. How could someone so pure, and fun, deserve to die? Was Starclan cruel like that, he couldn't believe the beings that Foxpaw believed Almighty and savior-like would let someone like Newtspring perish. There was one person who may know more about Newtsprings last days than others, and Foxpaw had to investigate. Like a hound on a scent trail, he felt like he was just let off the leash.

"Bloodstrike."
he called, as he approached the tom from behind as not to scare him, "Can I ask ya somethin'?" he questioned as he sat parallel to the other. He looked into his eyes with a blank expression, his usually twitching tail calm. He was on a mission after all.

Without skipping so much as a beat for him to respond the apprentice meowed, "What happened to Newtspring?" Surely Bloodstrike would appreciate him being so bold, so direct. or maybe he'd cuff him on the head for it. Only one way to find out. Though he was unsure how the previous leader would react, he knew he could trust his honesty. After all Bloodstrike would be his great-grandfather, he was family, blood or not. "Don't skimp on the bloody details, eh?" he added raising his brow and leaning in as he prepared for Bloodstrike to tell him, "I'm not a kit."

Last edited by kiikko on Thu 4 May 2023 - 21:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could?   would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could? EmptySat 29 Apr 2023 - 0:13

Bloodstrike's ears flicked back at the sound of a voice calling out to him. He turned his head and looked over his shoulder as Foxpaw approached. The apprentice then walked passed him then sat directly in front of him. It actually took effort for Bloodstrike not to smirk. Whatever it was Foxpaw wanted to ask, he expected the answer right then and there. He nodded once, permitting the apprentice to speak.

Of all things to ask, that wasn't what he expected. The old tom also reclined onto his haunches, content to speak to Foxpaw. Before he could say anything however, the apprentice was already demanding to not be treated like a kit. The corners of Bloodstrike's lips twitched upward ever so slightly before going still again.

"Even if you were a kit, I wouldn't honey-coat anything for you. Shielding the young from the brutal truths of the world does not save them from it." He paused after he said that, hoping it would drive his point home, before he continued. "Alas, I must disappoint you. We don't know what happened to him. There was some blood at the end of his last trail and no body was ever found, from what I heard. I wasn't alive for the event, as the... the Dark Forest cats saw to my death to prevent me from fighting back. He may still be alive, he may not be, but we don't know for certain and we may never know." He considered Foxpaw for a moment before he spoke once more. "Why do you ask?"

If only he'd known. Whichever Dark Forest cat or predator that may have caused his death, if he was indeed dead, Bloodstrike would shred and keep a trophy of in his nest.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could?   would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could? EmptyThu 4 May 2023 - 17:54

─FOXPAW
Foxpaw let out a chuckle as the tom explained he would never hide anything from him. He respected it greatly, dipping his head in thanks. "Agreed." the apprentice meowed, a small bundle of nerves in building in his stomach in anticipation. With that being said, would it be truly as bad as he imagined, as he had been seeing in his nightmares? Were cats that cruel? Foxpaw had seen terrible fights when he was a loner and of course he knew how dangerous predators were, but throughout his life he hadn't ever fought an enemy warrior. His ears flattened as Bloodstrike told him he didn't know - he knew then, he knew what had happened. "I...I saw him, Bloodstrike. In Starclan...in my dreams." Foxpaw hesitated slightly in responding, he hadn't remembered if he was supposed to tell anyone about his Starclan dreams. Thought he supposed there was no real harm in confiding in the experience warrior.  "Do you think a cat did it? Or a predator?" he inquired, surely it wouldn't have been another cat? If they were battling the Dark Forest, then perhaps it was them that stole his uncle from the walking world. His thoughts mirrored Bloodstrike, and slowly in his chest his nerves grew to anger and hatred, they danced violently in his heart - deep and dark. The face of his smiling uncle flashed in his mind like lightning strikes as his claws ripped at the earth beneath him. He imagined the faceless villain underneath him as he did so; how could anyone in their right mind hurt someone such as Newtspring? It was a mystery and that was one thing Foxpaw hated above all - not knowing. "Whatever killed him had never show its face here. That's for sure." he vowed.  

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could?   would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could? Empty

Back to top Go down

would you walk a mile in their shoes, if you could?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: