Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm walking on sunshine [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

I'm walking on sunshine [c]  Empty
PostSubject: I'm walking on sunshine [c]    I'm walking on sunshine [c]  EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 5:14 pm

SunkitRiverclan Camp

Sunkit didn’t suddenly feel better by any means. More days than not were still spent in bed or hiding in some corner of camp, wallowing in the misery left by Twistpool’s death. But, slowly, surely, he was regaining his energy. At the very least, day by day it became easier to at least pretend like he was feeling better, and that made the other cats around him seem reassured. Even if he was always pretending, at least that was better than wallowing. Pretending was something he could do.

And there were distractions now, much needed distractions. Sunkit always loved seeing new faces in the ever-crowded nursery, and though he planned on finally getting out of here sooner rather than later, he wanted to make friends with his leader’s kits before he did so. They were getting big, opening their eyes, moving around.

Sunkit looked up from where he’d been sitting in a patch of sunlight outside, musing on all of this, when a silver pelt caught his eyes. He straightened up. “Hey there!” He called, pulling himself to his feet and jogging over. “Since we share dens and all, we should probably get to know each other, right?” He smiled goofily at the kit in front of him. “My name’s Sunkit! What’s yours?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: I'm walking on sunshine [c]    I'm walking on sunshine [c]  EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 5:53 pm

Willowkit

Willowkit enjoyed spending more time outside. The air was fresher and it was quieter when she was away from so many loud and obnoxious kits outside of her own family. She loved her family. She was not quite so keen on other cats.

And yet, another cat approached her anyway. She paused midstep, her paw hovering over the ground, and she stared blankly at Sunkit as he greeted her. Slowly, Willowkit retracted her paw and sat back on her haunches instead. She replied, “I am Willowkit. I have seen you since we share a den, yes.” She blinked at him, looking over his expression. There was a tenseness to his shoulders, a strain to his goofy grin, and an almost imperceptible glassiness to his eyes. She meowed, “What has you troubled?”
RiverClan • Kit • She/Her • 10 | 30 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: I'm walking on sunshine [c]    I'm walking on sunshine [c]  EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 2:23 pm

SunkitRiverclan Camp

Sunkit smiled brightly as Willowkit introduced herself. She talked a little like Rookkit, and that made Sunkit wonder if he would get along as well with her as he did with them. He certainly hoped so. What he really, really wasn’t expecting was Willowkit’s question. He blinked at her, too startled to speak for a long moment.

“Uh-uh-!” He shuffled from paw to paw, staring at her for a long moment. “W-Well, well… nothing has me troubled, necessarily! I’m sorry,” He flicked his ears back. Maybe he wasn’t as good at pretending as he thought it was. “I’m… just still a little sad over something, I guess. But I’m okay!” His heart ached as he thought about Twistpool again.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: I'm walking on sunshine [c]    I'm walking on sunshine [c]  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 12:50 pm

Willowkit

Sunkit’s reply was nervous and stammering, which made Willowkit assume he was not being truthful with her. She did not understand why he was not, as it seemed like something simple to explain if there was something on his mind. She replied, “Have you spoken with someone about it? Speaking with my sister helps me when I am experiencing adverse feelings.” It was not often—in fact, only once, when Willowkit accidentally stepped on a burr and hurt her paw pad. It hurt really badly and she was quite upset, but Wrenkit had soothed her and taken it out without them even needing to see the medicine cat. That was probably different from what was making Sunkit sad, but the point remained. “You can speak to me about it. It might help.”
RiverClan • Kit • She/Her • 10 | 30 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm walking on sunshine [c]    I'm walking on sunshine [c]  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm walking on sunshine [c]
Page 1 of 1