Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's going on? [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

What's going on? [c] Empty
PostSubject: What's going on? [c]   What's going on? [c] EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023 - 16:59

WrenkitRiverclan Camp

Wrenkit sprawled outside the entrance to the nursery. It was crowded in there, and though she did love spending time with her siblings, it got a little too much from time to time, even for her. She was growing restless however. She wanted to play! But her siblings were napping…And though normally that might not stop her, she didn’t really feel like dealing with a reluctant playmate right now. Besides, it would be nice to get to know more of the warriors around the clan.

She scanned the cats milling about the camp, trying to find sight of a warrior that didn’t look like they were actively in the middle of something. A smirk appeared on her face when her eyes landed on a russet red tom who seemed to be resting. Perfect opportunity. Her eyes narrowed as she watched his tail flick from side to side, and she twitched with the urge to hunt.

Hopping easily to her feet, Wrenkit trotted over. “Hey!” She said, stopping in front of the tom. “I’m Wrenkit. What’s your name? And more importantly, are you busy and will you play with me?” She sank down into a playful crouch, grinning up at Rowansong with bright eyes.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? [c]   What's going on? [c] EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 13:21

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowansong

Rowansong had started to relax a little, after Perchstar’s return. A great weight lifted off the Clan with the knowledge that she was safe and well, in camp where she was meant to be. He kept himself busy often still, but he let himself find rest more and more often. It was not yet deep enough into new-leaf for the sun’s warmth to become oppressive, and he was taking the opportunity to enjoy the heat before it killed him under his thicker pelt. It’d started to feel odd, the times he did nothing, even after moons of being mostly sedentary, but he was determined to let himself relax. Rowansong watched over camp idly, tail flicking over the sand.

Then there were little blue eyes surrounded by poofs of black-and-white fur in his face. Rowansong blinked in surprise, leaning back until he registered it was only Wrenkit who’d come to bother him. Even though he hardly knew what to do with or how to talk to kits, their energy was infections. He grinned down at her, ear flicking with amusement when she crouched down, wiggling with excitement. His head tipped left and right, repeated twice, an exaggerated bob as he pretended to think.

“A warrior is kept quite busy, you know. I am sure I ought to be doing something.” He started at a drawl, still looking thoughtful. “Laying in the sun is not particularly difficult work, though. I suppose I am not busy.” Rowansong’s smile grew a little wider, and he slowly lifted a paw until it rested lightly against her side. “I am Rowansong, son of Poppyshine. And–” with a push, he rolled Wrenkit off her paws, snickering under his continued words– “of course I will play with you. I do not think either of our mothers would allow me say no regardless, even if I wished to.”

I need the sound of crowds, or I can't fall asleep at night.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? [c]   What's going on? [c] EmptyMon 1 May 2023 - 20:07

WrenkitRiverclan Camp

Wrenkit watched Rowansong’s deliberations like a hawk. The circle of blue of her irises was already beginning to be swallowed up at black, her gaze flicking between Rowansong’s face and his flicking tail as he deliberated his response. Her ears perked up at his introduction, both because of who he named as his mother, and because she wondered if that’s how she should start introducing herself too. It sounded so fancy! “Wrenkit-- daughter of Perchstar.” She bet Willow would totally introduce herself like that.

And then she was shoved, and fell over with a roll, landing on her back. She blinked once, twice, and then an entirely wicked grin spread across her face. Oh, so wrestling is the name of the game? It was SO on. Leaping to her feet with a cackle of delight, Wrenkit wiggled her limbs in preparation, and then leapt forward, bowling right into Rowansong’s side with an aggressive headbutt. She tries not to be too rough with her siblings; Perchstar has had to remind her more than once that while Willowkit is the oldest, Wrenkit is one of the biggest, and her siblings couldn’t always handle the full force of Wrenkit’s energy and strength. Wrenkit never really wanted to hurt anyone, especially not her beloved siblings (even if loved messing with them.)

But this was a fully grown warrior, and a big one at that, and Wrenkit felt like she could totally get away with not holding back.

“You’re Auntie’s son? That makes us like, cousins!” Wrenkit declared as she bounded back again, bouncing from paw to paw and grinning wild at Rowansong. “That means we’re destined to be friends. Especially if you’re good at wrestling. Because I love wrestling.” She wiggles, fluffy tail twitching like wild.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP