Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spread my wings [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Spread my wings [c] Empty
PostSubject: Spread my wings [c]   Spread my wings [c] EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023 - 16:24

WrenkitRiverclan Camp

Wrenkit has been sitting outside the nursery for several minutes, crouched low on the ground and staring at a spot unblinkingly. Her tail twitched from side to side, bright blue eyes nearly swallowed by the black of her expanded pupils. She hears the rustle of someone exiting the nursery, turned her head, and upon seeing a flash of silver fur, she all but pounced on her sister.

“Willow!” Wrenkit hissed, tail thrashing with excitement now as she tugged her sister over towards the spot she was looking at. “Willow, look at that thing!”

‘That thing’ was a brightly colored beetle troddling along, oblivious to the cat that had found utter fascination in it. Wrenkit stared down at it for another moment, head tilting from side to side and paws still wrapped around her sister’s shoulders, and then a wicked grin spread across Wrenkit’s face as she let go. “I’m gonna get it.” She says, wiggling down. “Watch me.”

As the children of Perchstar grew rapidly, Wrenkit proved to have constant energy, constant curiosity, and an ever-growing need to bother her siblings. They were fun to mess with, and Wrenkit was discovering as Perchstar grew busy with leader duties that being alone made her feel restless.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: Spread my wings [c]   Spread my wings [c] EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023 - 17:46

Willowkit

To say that being tackled to the ground was unexpected would be an understatement. Willowkit blinked a couple of times and gathered her bearings while she stared up at the sky, and then she tilted her head to look at her sister who was currently laying on her like a blanket. She said nothing as Wrenkit excitedly whispered at her, and then she turned her head to look at the beetle that her sister indicated.

“Somehow I feel like causing such ruckus is not the most effective way to capture a beetle,” Willowkit told her. She sat up when Wrenkit finally released her, and Willowkit groomed some of her mussed up fur back into place. She did as her sister requested, though, sitting still and watching her as she moved restlessly and prepared to pounce on it. “Do not kill it. It would be a shame to have something you are fascinated by be killed so swiftly.”
RiverClan • Kit • She/Her • 10 | 30 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Spread my wings [c]   Spread my wings [c] EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 11:59

WrenkitRiverclan Camp

“I am not causing a ruck-us," Wrenkit informed her with a huff of air, sounding out the unfamiliar word. She flicked her tail in acknowledgement of the request not to kill, approaching the beetle slowly. She wiggled down onto the ground, and then leapt forward. She was, however, careful not to press down so hard she smushed the creature, instead landing her paws over it to hold it in place.

She giggled, holding tightly and looking back at her sister with an excited wiggle of her entire body. “I got it!” She declared with delight. “It’s not dead but I think it’s trying to fly away.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: Spread my wings [c]   Spread my wings [c] EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023 - 10:59

Willowkit

Willowkit’s ears perked and she moved a little closer, feeling admittedly curious now that her sister had actually caught the bug. “I would try and run away too if I was caught under your paws,” she replied to her sister. She crouched down near Wrenkit’s paws as though she could peer through her fur and see the bug as it frantically hit against her paw pads. “That is impressive, though. I hope that you can use your skills in gathering prey when we are old enough.”
RiverClan • Kit • She/Her • 10 | 30 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699