Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3031

I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O] Empty
PostSubject: I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O]   I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023 - 14:58

Falconmoon narrowly avoided the hawk's first attempt at a swoop. He'd been so focused on dropping down onto the rabbit below him that he nearly got talons in the back of his head. The pale tom landed on the ground on his feet and dropped into a fighting stance to maintain his balance. It was the same hawk he and Sunfire tracked as apprentices. The hawk was a pale white with splotches of gold, blue eyes and even white talons. Falconmoon took a breath and launched an attack.

Falconmoon used Jumping Strike, dealing 11 damage (8+3) and -7SP

Falconmoon
40HP / 93SP (-7SP)

Hawk
29HP / 125SP (-11HP)

The white and gold hawk struck back, fearless and unwilling to retreat.

Hawk used Talon Strike, dealing 7 damage and -10SP

Falconmoon
33HP / 93SP (-7HP)

Hawk
29HP / 115SP (-10SP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5687

PostSubject: Re: I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O]   I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O] EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023 - 15:36

She was supposed to be hunting, and had already caught two birds. It was in the middle of scaling a tree and going after a squirrel that Graypaw caught sight of something gold and turned, her eyes widening slightly as she spotted the hawk swoop down on her brother. The apprentice wasn't hesitant as she bounded forward, leaping for the golden hawk with a hiss. She wondered if it was the same one they had watched so long ago with their other siblings, but it wasn't important. What was important, though, was family. She wasn't going to just let her brother fight the hawk alone. Graypaw slammed into the hawk, knocking it to the ground and raking her claws through the bird's pale feathers. Her grip wasn't what it should have been, she noted sourly, but it would have to do even if the hawk managed to break free sooner than she'd like.

Graypaw used leap and hold on hawk for -15 sp, dealing -6 damage. Hawk is pinned for one turn.

Graypaw

20 / 20 hp
45 / 60 sp (60 - 15)

Hawk
23 / 40 HP (29 - 6)
115 / 125 SP

Falconmoon
33 / 40 HP
93 / 100 SP

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer

Last edited by kjSage on Fri 14 Apr 2023 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15081

PostSubject: Re: I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O]   I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O] EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023 - 15:36

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O] Mistpe10
I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O]   I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O] EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023 - 9:54

juniperheart
skyclan | tier 2 | she/her

"if you listen to your heart it may mislead you"

Juniperheart gave out a sharp gasp, her pretty brown head swiveling around just in time to see the hawk descend upon Falconmoon. It could never just be a simple hunting patrol when it came to her found family, could it? Falconmoon was quick to respond, more streamlined than Juniperheart could ever hope to be. Greypaw too— faster than Juniperheart could register, the little grey molly already had the hawk in her grasp, her and her brother attacking in kind. Wolfblossom’s kits had grown in the blink of an eye into powerful and capable warriors; she must be so proud of them. Juniperheart was too, she swore on her life, but she couldn’t help but feel just a little envious of them all. Envious of the true SkyClan blood in their veins, the kind that made them better warriors and apprentices than Juniperheart despite being half her age.

Sunfire flashed in her memory, young and just as spiteful as he told her she wasn’t really their sister. She wasn’t, he was right— if she was, she would have reacted quicker and fiercer than this.

A shrill shriek from the hawk shook her out of her reverie, blue eyes wild. Greypaw had pinned the thing to the forest floor, and while it was humiliating to no end, Juniperheart knew she would be more helpful attacking it now than she ever could be at any other time. She never really fought a predator properly, not without it incapacitated in some way. That fox didn’t count— that was all Sunfire, not her.

Running up to Greypaw and Falconmoon, Juniperheart helped in the only way she really knew how; with her claws unsheathed, slashing wildly at the hawk’s chest and belly. Her aim had never been good, but the it was certainly good enough— the hawk gave out another shriek, blood oozing down its sides, and Juniperheart let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding.

Juniperheart uses Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 points in damage and costing 5 points in stamina.

Juniperheart: 40 HP/ 95 SP (-5)

Falconmoon: 33 HP/ 93 SP

Greypaw: 20 HP/ 45 SP

Hawk: 21 HP (-8)/ 115 SP

code by kiiko + kitty • edited by zero

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O]   I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

I live in the past (I can't die anyway) [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: Halfstone-
Jump to: