Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brave as a Noun [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Brave as a Noun [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Brave as a Noun [closed]   Brave as a Noun [closed] EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 5:23 pm

Smallbean sucked in a deep breath and closed his eyes in an attempt to ease his busy mind. The small tom stood in a quiet part of camp, awaiting the arrival of the cats he'd talked to earlier. 'Meet me in the corner of camp at sunhigh,' he'd told them. And, of course, he'd already talked about it with Shrikestar. Still, that couldn't calm his nerves. He'd never done something like this before - calling a council meeting. The cats on the council were all understanding and kind, he knew, and would probably have no problem with what he would say, but he couldn't rid the thought from his mind.

With the arrival of sunhigh, the cats slowly approached him, one by one, and he met all of them with a nod and muttered greeting. It took almost no time at all before all of them were present. "Hey, um. Thanks for coming here..." He met all of their gazes, save for Batsong, who's gaze he actively avoided. "I uh- wanted to talk about the clan.. and what we can do about behavior... and stuff..." He felt his mouth grow dry as he struggled for words. "Its.. come to my attention that. Uh. We need to do better with monitoring clan behavior. And that we need to know what's going on. Shrikestar and I can't be everywhere at once, so... I mean, we're going to be doing things too, to help, but.. y'know..." The last part was rushed, a last-minute reassurance that they would also be putting in effort.

After drawing in another strained breath, Smallbean looked to the warriors he'd summoned. "Um.. from you guys, Whisperear and Coyotegrin... Misbehavior and fights are to be reported straight to me or Shrikestar... I ask you two because you guys are uh... the most trusted warriors we have... so... " His gaze fell to his paws, and that's where it stayed as he turned to Batsong, only occasionally flickering upwards. "Batsong, Birchgaze, I- uh... I'd like you to report any wounds you're asked to heal that seem to be from a fight... Just in case someone's doing something they're not supposed to..."

"If any of you notice something strange, just uh- report it to us. Let us know. As soon as you can. And let me know if uh- you have any questions..." After those words left his mouth, he took a very small step backwards, allowing room for the others to speak as if the words took physical space. Honestly, he just wanted the attention off of himself. Already, a weight was lifted from him, just knowing that he was finished talking. This talk needed to be had, but he wished that he wasn't the one to have done it.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Brave as a Noun [closed]   Brave as a Noun [closed] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:51 pm

Coyotegrin came back to camp with dirt still clinging to her pelt and she quickly groomed it as she waited for the meeting to start. When Smallbean spoke, it was almost painful how nervous he was and the familiar twinge of jealousy pipped again, but she shoved it back down and listened carefully. "Of course, but I will break up the fights first and give them my own scolding..." She trailed off, her eyes staring into Smallbean's.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Brave as a Noun [closed]   Brave as a Noun [closed] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 4:59 pm

Batsong nodded listening to the deputies words.  She felt a little disheartened that he wouldnt even meet her gaze.  Even after what had happened she still considered him a great friend.  

Nonetheless the whole time he talked, as much as she tried to pay attention to what he was saying her mind kept wondering back to what was reveled to her at the moonstone.

"y-yes of course S-smallbean" she murmured in agreement when he finished.

"I uhm..." she took a deep breath in.

"I r-recently found out something a-about a s-scandal t-that N-nightstar is involved in." she started slowly looking at them all.

It was no secret that Nightstar was no friend of theirs.  He had stabbed them in the back multiple times and was intent on making windclan suffer.

"Im l-looking into it further... t-this next g-gathering I w-want to t-try and change things in s-shadowclan and the f-forest at large for the better."

she sat up more straight narrowing her eyes

"Its time we stand up for ourselves and d-drop the hammer"

she looked to them all and after hesitation for a little bit she continued.

"we have enough evidence that I think we should call for the removal of Nightstar from his post. she whispered quietly to them. "Which is what I will try to do this coming gathering. Too long had Nightstar tormented her and her clan. It was time to put an end to his reign of terror and excuse of leadership

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave as a Noun [closed]   Brave as a Noun [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave as a Noun [closed]
Page 1 of 1